How do you prefer to sleep???

Naked or close to, on my side or back with the doggo nestled next to me. Have to have the fans on to make the pup comfy but I might grab a light blanket depending on how chilly it gets.

Until recently I always slept with boxers on. It felt comfortable to have my junk safely packed away.
Then a woman introduced me to sleeping naked (she liked a man naked under the blankets) and I found out that it was actually pretty nice to not have the restriction of clothes since my nightly erections would always be a problem. Feeling myself go hard at 4 am and not having to worry about pulling at my boxers is pleasant.

So I'm laying here in bed trying to fall asleep when a thought popped into my head. How do you prefer to sleep and why???
Example
I like to sleep naked because I feel constricted if I wear pjs plus I like giving my partner the ability to fondle me while I sleep. It has lead to many great ways of being woken up.
my leg over him. between my legs

So I'm laying here in bed trying to fall asleep when a thought popped into my head. How do you prefer to sleep and why???
Example
I like to sleep naked because I feel constricted if I wear pjs plus I like giving my partner the ability to fondle me while I sleep. It has lead to many great ways of being woken up.
Totally naked!

Naked, with a sheet or comforter. Preferably with company, but they "Do WhAt ThEy WaNt" sometimes I get snuggles tho :ROFLMAO:

Side sleeper here in white tidy whiteys. Difficulty is these days the arthritis in my shoulders (and other joints) due to my age. Also my hands tend to go numb due to nerve issues...

Naked most of the time and panties during time of month. I love being naked and when I can I am naked all day. Still after years of being mostly a nudist I still get a sexual kick out of it feeling "wrong" to he naked.

I like to sleep naked on my side, but I've been told that I don't stay that way for very long once I fall asleep ......

I move a lot at night, so I usually spread about like I've fallen from a great height?! Doesn't help that different parts of me decide they're to hot/too cold/hate being covered/desperately need to be covered

usually on my right side hugging a small pillow. Also in my underwear. Its too hot to sleep with clothes on and its also restricting

Back