How do you prefer to sleep???

So I'm laying here in bed trying to fall asleep when a thought popped into my head. How do you prefer to sleep and why???
Example
I like to sleep naked because I feel constricted if I wear pjs plus I like giving my partner the ability to fondle me while I sleep. It has lead to many great ways of being woken up.
The same way here. I hate being hot at night so I sleep nude and with the windows open. Plus like you said it helps if you wake up or he does and feel the need for something.

Most of the time in boxers, from time to time clamping to a pillow while on one of my sides.

Another thing is that I already have 1 leg from under the sheets or only have half my body covered, don't know why. Probably just don't want to warm up to much.

So I'm laying here in bed trying to fall asleep when a thought popped into my head. How do you prefer to sleep and why???
Example
I like to sleep naked because I feel constricted if I wear pjs plus I like giving my partner the ability to fondle me while I sleep. It has lead to many great ways of being woken up.
Sleeping pills may help you fall asleep or stay asleep longer, or they may help you do both. The advantages and disadvantages of various sleeping pill prescriptions can vary. Your doctor will usually need to:

• To obtain a clear picture of your sleeping routine, ask questions.
  • Check your sleep habits and get tests for any underlying conditions that may be affecting your rest.
  • Consider taking a prescription sleeping pill, including how often and when to take it, as well as the form in which you’re going to take it.
  • To determine if Ambien is right for you, prescribe a sleeping pills for a limited time to see whether it provides any advantages and drawbacks.
  • Have you ever tried another prescription sleeping pill if the first one you take doesn’t work after the full course of treatment?
  • To assist you in determining whether a generic version of a product is typically less expensive than a proprietary drug.
Insurers may have rules regarding the medications that are covered by insurance, and they may insist that you try alternatives before resorting to sleeping pills.

Example
I also prefer to sleep naked and so does my gf. There have been some new studies out there talking about the health benefits of sleeping naked!

As far as the position, I truly like to sleep on my stomach with my arms tucked but that has led to some neck and back pain over the years.

These days I've trained myself to sleep on my back

Example
Im definately a back sleeper and always in the nude with a sex toy near by hehe

Example
Lie on back with a pillow under loins

Sleeping naked. Even in freezing temperatures, it gets hot under my duvet. Usually on my back though. Even if I don't mind rolling onto my side while I sleep, getting to sleep that way is almost impossible. Usually I have some kind of noise from youtube or something to fill the silence. The silence is where the bad thoughts live. 😔

Back