How do you prefer to sleep???

WolfWitch

Tourist
So I'm laying here in bed trying to fall asleep when a thought popped into my head. How do you prefer to sleep and why???
Example
I like to sleep naked because I feel constricted if I wear pjs plus I like giving my partner the ability to fondle me while I sleep. It has lead to many great ways of being woken up.

I prefer to sleep with someone by my side, but barring that I'm always wrapping my arms around a pillow. I prefer naked but usually will sleep in boxers.

So I'm laying here in bed trying to fall asleep when a thought popped into my head. How do you prefer to sleep and why???
Example
I like to sleep naked because I feel constricted if I wear pjs plus I like giving my partner the ability to fondle me while I sleep. It has lead to many great ways of being woken up.
I prefer to sleep nude. I just like the feeling. Hubby likes knowing that he can have me any time he wants.

My preferred way to sleep changes every few months. At one point it needed to be on my side with my hand under my head but my chin had to be directly in the right spot or it would not work.

Back