How do you let your partner or possibly new partner know about the lifestyle?

Ironman23

Tourist
I love to watching my women getting fucked by a Dog. I was only lucky enough to only meet up with one female that was into it and would let me watch. And that only happened by accident of me noticing her dog always trying to hump her when she took her clothes off and me finally hearing her tell the Dog they would play later.. Well she finally opened up to me and I enjoyed it every since.. Unfortunately she had to move away for work and I've not met anyone I felt close enough to ask If they were open to the idea.. Plus I don't want to get reported for even bringing it up to the wrong person...So how have you guys manage to do it? or have you not?

i just recently talked to my wife about it for the first time, however she has made me feel so incredibly safe, so i knew it wouldn’t be a fallout if i did. i would gauge it based on how safe you felt telling that person?

The one thing I have done is mentioning that story to females Ive dated . I try to get there reaction to it. I'm just afraid to ask them would they do it? I kind of hope they would lead the conversation. But no luck so far. Does your wife seem willing to try?

The one thing I have done is mentioning that story to females Ive dated . I try to get there reaction to it. I'm just afraid to ask them would they do it? I kind of hope they would lead the conversation. But no luck so far. Does your wife seem willing to try?
What's your gut telling you?

I bet the next question either in this thread or as a new thread by the op will be one of those "How to get my bf/gf to fuck dogs for me?" (When he/she is not into it but I wanna see it.)

All I can say is good luck. I have serious trust issues anyway but I know in my life, I would never even think about mentioning it in any way to my wife even if I did trust her. She's one of those that finds anything atypical gross so, nope, not talking to her lol.

I have had a few say it was disgusting. I never had anyone yet that would entertain the comment long enough to get a gut feeling
Well, if I were in your shoes, I'd bring up the topic. "Innocently", like with the YouTube girls that let dogs hump them. Then ask what your girl what she thinks. But that's just me though, you might be able to come up with a better idea.

I didn’t approach it in a way that was asking her to try. It was more from a perspective of me sharing my kinks with her and letting her come to me with what she wants to know/is interested in. The way I eased into the subject was by bringing up the more animal/fantasy toys, asking about bad dragon, etc. and waited about 6 months before I felt safe enough to cross the subject.

I got lucky with my boyfriend, we were talking about first sexual experiences & he trusted me enough to tell me the story about how he'd let his family dog knot him almost every night. We plan on getting a bigger dog breed soon.

I got lucky with my boyfriend, we were talking about first sexual experiences & he trusted me enough to tell me the story about how he'd let his family dog knot him almost every night. We plan on getting a bigger dog breed soon.
That’s definitely one of a kind and a keeper!

I love to watching my women getting fucked by a Dog. I was only lucky enough to only meet up with one female that was into it and would let me watch. And that only happened by accident of me noticing her dog always trying to hump her when she took her clothes off and me finally hearing her tell the Dog they would play later.. Well she finally opened up to me and I enjoyed it every since.. Unfortunately she had to move away for work and I've not met anyone I felt close enough to ask If they were open to the idea.. Plus I don't want to get reported for even bringing it up to the wrong person...So how have you guys manage to do it? or have you not?
Don't bring it up. Ever. You have to let it arise naturally. If they are not into it then you might not stick around.
I can honestly say I did end a relationship after one ex said "People have sex with animals? People are fucked up." I left her.

I've thought about this a few times and likewise to what others said I'd probably try to get a gauge on their general opinion of animals early on in the relationship. Then as time goes on probably bring up little things. Then when you take feel the relationship might go somewhere have a conversation about intimacy and ask about their kinks first before bringing up mine. And if all goes well we'll be on the same page before anything serious happens.

Well. It is hard to say due to the fact that every situation and every person is different. What might be OK to me might not be OK to everyone else.

That being said. If a guy had no idea I was active, but he wanted to bring it up…my suggestion is to do it slowly.

By that, I don’t mean talk slow, but be careful, considerate and very careful. Don’t just blurt out ‘what do you think about being mounted and knotted?’ Or ‘I am asking for a friend…are you into dog sex?’

A better approach is to start the conversation with dogs as companions and how close they can be under certain circumstances and carefully progress the discussion. If she is interested or receptive, you will know rather quickly I think.

Asking this way also avoids any serious boundary crossing where a girl who is not interested would think poorly of you or be offended. Once you start the initial conversation you can always play it off as something you saw on the internet by accident or something.

I have dated lots in my early 20s, thinking I would have more luck if I joined kinky BDSM and furry groups. The most cringey one I can think of was with this girl I was just casual with. I brought up zoophilia as a abstract topic. And she looked me in the eyes and said "Anyone that does that kind of stuff should be executed or at the very least their dick chopped off". It qas such a shock to me that I never had the courage to bring it up ever again with anyone.

I have dated lots in my early 20s, thinking I would have more luck if I joined kinky BDSM and furry groups. The most cringey one I can think of was with this girl I was just casual with. I brought up zoophilia as a abstract topic. And she looked me in the eyes and said "Anyone that does that kind of stuff should be executed or at the very least their dick chopped off". It qas such a shock to me that I never had the courage to bring it up ever again with anyone.
At least she was clear on how she felt…

Back