How are you feeling at the moment?

Pretty awesome actually. Got a decent life going, have roof over my head, food, water, access to the great out of doors, ability to communicate with others via this contraption called a computer and interwebs, a car to motor about with, a loving family, places I can go to get the things I need. etc.. etc.. I even get to see snow in April this morning in SW Washington, many inches to be exact. So yeah doing pretty awesome. Hope y'all are doing awesome too, if for some reason things are a bit sour for some I got compassion, and hugs to anyone who might need them for free. Y'all have a most excellent day!:gsd_wink:❤️💜❤️💜
Thank you you too!

I hope to get a intimate life (not exactly sexual intended) where i can gather a close hearted connection into a union
I hope you find exactly what you are looking for you have always come across as an awesome kind person when talking to me anywhere on this site. Plus a union does not have to be sexual to be awesome and fulfilling. An awesome day to you Ren!

I hope you find exactly what you are looking for you have always come across as an awesome kind person when talking to me anywhere on this site. Plus a union does not have to be sexual to be awesome and fulfilling. An awesome day to you Ren!
Thank you feel free to pm anytime you seem happy

I really don't think I can do it it sounds painful to hear
My mom had her gall bladder removed less than 30 years ago, and I remember one such episode months prior to the surgery that she had a bad stabbing pain in her abdomen that she required an ambulance to the ER. She was told she had gallstones and needed to have her gall bladder removed. My dad made arrangements to go out of the country to get the procedure done because he didn't want to pay the excessive amount US hospitals charge for the surgery.

My mom had her gall bladder removed less than 30 years ago, and I remember one such episode months prior to the surgery that she had a bad stabbing pain in her abdomen that she required an ambulance to the ER. She was told she had gallstones and needed to have her gall bladder removed. My dad made arrangements to go out of the country to get the procedure done because he didn't want to pay the excessive amount US hospitals charge for the surgery.
Omg I heard fiber mitigates this before it gets this bad

Slowly but surely! Had gall bladder removed a few weeks back.
I know several folks that have had the surgery due to bad gall stones. That little organ can cause many issues for sure. I hope everything went without a hitch as they say. May it continue to get better for you. I hope it did not impact what you eat to much. May you have a most awesome day.

Omg I heard fiber mitigates this before it gets this bad
One with gall blader issues also has to limit their intake a fatty foods as it contributes to the formation of stones. It can also cause massive gall bladder attacks in, and slow function. My mother occasionally gets attacks and slow function.

May you have most wonderful day!

Thank you feel free to pm anytime you seem happy
Good Morning! You are most welcome! I'll do that! I am, Just takes me thinking positive and getting in the right mood set. I forge these important key things sometimes. I also have to remember no matter how I feel at any given time it is not my right or privilege to poop on other people's parades. So yeah just keep my chin up always. I hope you are well and life be your friend. A most excellent day to yas!

I got both of my ears pierced today and im just low learning how painful it will be to sleep on my side
Yeah they will do that for sure. Got mine pierced years ago and they gave me all kinds of issues because I was allergic to the posts.Finally gave up on the idea.

Yeah they will do that for sure. Got mine pierced years ago and they gave me all kinds of issues because I was allergic to the posts.Finally gave up on the idea.
Ive got the exact same ring in my lobes as i have in my nose so thankfully i know i wont have any major issues with rejection but im sorry you had to deal with that 😅 got many other piercings?

Good Morning! You are most welcome! I'll do that! I am, Just takes me thinking positive and getting in the right mood set. I forge these important key things sometimes. I also have to remember no matter how I feel at any given time it is not my right or privilege to poop on other people's parades. So yeah just keep my chin up always. I hope you are well and life be your friend. A most excellent day to yas!
It's best to seek Improvement to all things in life

Back