How are you feeling at the moment?

Have a injured shoulder and arm and something's wrong with my elbow and fingers on that arm. And I don't have the time to make the appointments with the physician I was ordered to take to take care of those injuries.
So, same as usual >_<

Depressed.
Last night, I was ecstatic that somebody on POF finally responded and engaged in a lengthy conversation (for the first time in years)...only for it to end this morning with her saying she's not interested because I don't have a way to travel and meet up with her. So...it seems like whatever deity exists beyond this plane of existence does not want me to find a companion, so...back to the same starting square I'm shunted back onto.

I am so happy I have to sit on my hands to keep from waving at folks as they drive by. Course, they ain't but about four of them a day.
Well aint you just a friendly type! Waving at folks is awesome. I do it all the time when I am up at the main road getting my mail or paper. Its after all a friendly and polite thing to do.

Pretty awesome actually. Got a decent life going, have roof over my head, food, water, access to the great out of doors, ability to communicate with others via this contraption called a computer and interwebs, a car to motor about with, a loving family, places I can go to get the things I need. etc.. etc.. I even get to see snow in April this morning in SW Washington, many inches to be exact. So yeah doing pretty awesome. Hope y'all are doing awesome too, if for some reason things are a bit sour for some I got compassion, and hugs to anyone who might need them for free. Y'all have a most excellent day!:gsd_wink:❤️💜❤️💜

Pretty awesome actually. Got a decent life going, have roof over my head, food, water, access to the great out of doors, ability to communicate with others via this contraption called a computer and interwebs, a car to motor about with, a loving family, places I can go to get the things I need. etc.. etc.. I even get to see snow in April this morning in SW Washington, many inches to be exact. So yeah doing pretty awesome. Hope y'all are doing awesome too, if for some reason things are a bit sour for some I got compassion, and hugs to anyone who might need them for free. Y'all have a most excellent day!:gsd_wink:❤️💜❤️💜
😘😘😘❤❤❤

Back