How are you feeling at the moment?

I just woke up in the middle of the night.
It is cold and my brain decided that I should be feeling some mild sadness.
Why? How should I know, it's not like they're my emotions or anything. Why would I have insight into my own mental state?

A bit depressed
Well this sucks, it should never be so. I know this feeling all too well these days. I go through bouts of depression myself do to my chronic depression and SAD. Is there anything a person could do to help you out of your funk? I hope today is better for ya. *Offers you friendly supportive hugs, a warm blanket, chocolate chip cookies, and hot coco with little marshmallows in it.* I hope you have a most awesome, excellent, most wonderful day full of happy surprises.

Well this sucks, it should never be so. I know this feeling all too well these days. I go through bouts of depression myself do to my chronic depression and SAD. Is there anything a person could do to help you out of your funk? I hope today is better for ya. *Offers you friendly supportive hugs, a warm blanket, chocolate chip cookies, and hot coco with little marshmallows in it.* I hope you have a most awesome, excellent, most wonderful day full of happy surprises.
I really loved the way you said

I really loved the way you said
You are most welcome. Well you appeared to need a pick me up so I did my best to try. Glad you liked it. It is what good folks do for each other. I hope you are doing much better. May today be awesome! May it also be warm and full of sunshine as it will be here where I live.

I'm sorry for your struggles, friend. It's got to be so hard, and so limiting, making you want to withdraw. I probably don't understand how hard it is for you, but I know it's impactful. Thank you for sharing this with us. I hope something we can share makes a difference for you, even if it's small.

Back