How are you feeling at the moment?

unsure if I'm horny or not, but I sure as hell would like some cock/pussy/horsecock/dogcock right now xD

Dissolving mess of cells somewhere between reality and sensory errors with blood values which would make vampires envious. 🤷‍♂️
Anyway, off to shower.

I feel lonely, scared, and isolated on a parcel of land that used to represent peace, prosperity, and kinship to those who professed to care for it and cherish it as a beacon of solidarity that would stand as a testament of good times had and even better intentions to continue to carry this monument forward to be enjoyed by future generations. While keeping it available to those who might need a place of comfort, security, and hope when seeking respite from the trials and tribulations that come with life, and others brought upon by no fault of their own.

I soon discovered that parcel sadly neglected by those who professed to cherish it. Rather than peace I was met with hostility and accusations and in place of prosperity, turmoil was being churned by the one who had accepted the charge of caring for it in the first place. The good times were gone and ill intentions seem the new standard of the old guard, as they continue to whisper in shadows and corners plotting ways that will ensure only they will be able to enjoy what was supposed to be a legacy for future generations.

The trials and tribulations I was seeking respite from originally continue to silently stalk me into the 3rd year. These trials and tribulations continue to force me to question how much longer my sense of duty, integrity, honor, loyalty, and courage knowing I am outnumbered, out lawyered, and without a doubt plotted against by people in positions of power I could never dream of achieving. My sense of duty and my loyalty to those I was forced to leave behind continues to drive me forward in the belief I will eventually persevere and in the process achieve the intended goal of protecting them by ensuring he is finally reprimanded and punished for his acts.

I can’t help but feel as if I am one of few who puts such value on these… words. Because they are just words for many. I have been relentlessly pursuing the enforcement of a set of values that is the standards for a scientific SOP and the core values of the Infantry . Yet the individuals who’s job it was to ensure these values were followed and honored refused to do just that. Not only that the person who committed the initial illegal act of forgery and fraud was never even given a stern taking to by the same leadership that chastised me for cursing in an email. Yet it is I who was forced submit myself to medical evaluations, not the one who lied, cheated; and stole. In the end I was the one forced to leave what had become my home behind me to seek shelter and refuge on piece a land that nobody else could be bothered to properly

What terrifies me though, is the possibility when all the investigations are completed, and reports written; the criminal will still be there and I will still be here.

exhausted ( a bit) and tired (some). that's what sleeping in the woods, marching and leading people gets you.
wouldn't have it any other way, though.

Alone, yet still surrounded by too many people (in real life). 🤷‍♂️

If possible, I would like to trade. Against a situation with no people, just being alone. :ROFLMAO:

Feeling pretty good. The GF and I finished celebrating 6 months from when we meet. All sorts of cuddles and pets on VRChat followed by some Left 4 Dead :husky_happysmile:

Back