How are you feeling at the moment?

I just had the opposite, grad school classes all through the weekend. Can definitely speak to the weather in Washington, today was really nice!
I hope it all went very well. I also hope that it pays off most excellently in the end. The best of luck to you. Higher education is always commendable. I remember my college experience very fondly.

Indeed it was. Spent the day splitting wood for a neighbor to earn money. Nice to have the sunshine and blue skies instead of the drizzle that was suppose to happen.

A bit tired since I slept like two hours at night. Will probably go to sleep now and royally screw up my already screwed up sleeping rhythm.

Got home from work not long ago. Kind of well, enjoying a nice sandwhich, banging loud retro music from my speakers and beer already cold in the fridge.

A little chilly... It's getting to that time of year where you are deciding if it's cold enough yet to turn the heating on... lol

Doing so-so. Got my second shot yesterday. The doctor who gave it to me said that some side effects might be a fewer, headache and other common cold symptoms.

So now I'm suffering from fewer, light headache and I feel chilly even though I'm dressed up warmly. Currently just browsing the site and drinking coffee, so could be worse

Doing so-so. Got my second shot yesterday. The doctor who gave it to me said that some side effects might be a fewer, headache and other common cold symptoms.

So now I'm suffering from fewer, light headache and I feel chilly even though I'm dressed up warmly. Currently just browsing the site and drinking coffee, so could be worse
Could be a lot worse?

For example my fewer could be so bad that I'd have to just lay on the bed pissed-off at the fact that I can't do anything and be suffering from other side-effects on top of the ones I'm currently suffering.
You could have got covd and suffered a lot worse. Athough it is unlikely to kill you if you're healthy you could pass it to someone who will die.

You could have got covd and suffered a lot worse. Athough it is unlikely to kill you if you're healthy you could pass it to someone who will die.
That's true. I'm glad I took the shot for sure and the point of my message wasn't me saying that I regret taking it because I got a little fever. But still would've preferred if there wouldn't have been any side-effects like with the first shot I received.

Well I got to stay home for two days so that's a plus.

Also today I'm doing alright. Got over the fever and since it's weekend I can relax which is always nice.

Back