How are you feeling at the moment?

Annoyed, mainly because of these jank instructions20210807_055658.jpg20210807_055654.jpg
20210807_055650.jpg
Why can't they just put the stuff in its own
singular bag like usual?, AND why do I need to pour them all out at once?!?!
20210807_060638.jpg
I mean christ!, Look at this fucking mess20210807_061332.jpg

Like I’m short on morphine, long on pain, short on sleep, short on coffee, short on cigarettes and surrounded by too many people interrupting my sleep, hiding my morphine, hiding my cigarettes, who can’t master coffee worth shite and are too cheerful? Yeah. About sums it. Otherwise just peachy dandy !
I guess if you're on morphine you are dying. That's what they gave to my wife.

What weekend? Are you telling me you guys get days off work??? 😋
My life has become one continuous long weekend after being unemployed for many years, everything just sort of runs together. I hate it. It makes remembering days of the week difficult. One needs definitive markers to keep it strait. On another note I am doing most excllent and enjoying the nice not so fall hot weather her in Washington state.

BTW Jester I love your happy dog icon. It would be very tempting to give a dogo like that friendly chin rub and palyful tongue grab if it would be agreeable to it. Even let it playfully nibble on my fingers if it so chose to do so. Playful, derpy pups are truly awesome.

My life has become one continuous long weekend after being unemployed for many years, everything just sort of runs together. I hate it. It makes remembering days of the week difficult. One needs definitive markers to keep it strait. On another note I am doing most excllent and enjoying the nice not so fall hot weather her in Washington state.

BTW Jester I love your happy dog icon. It would be very tempting to give a dogo like that friendly chin rub and palyful tongue grab if it would be agreeable to it. Even let it playfully nibble on my fingers if it so chose to do so. Playful, derpy pups are truly awesome.
I just had the opposite, grad school classes all through the weekend. Can definitely speak to the weather in Washington, today was really nice!

Back