Hii I don’t know where to start!

Helo! I don’t exactly know where to start here, but I’ve been a zoo for a while now, I’ve had a few animal partners and I would love to be a part of a bigger community like this I just dunno where to start! If anyone could help me out I would super appreciate it! I go by Taylor and I live in Kentucky :] thanks everyone!
I tried to do you! Lol

Helo! I don’t exactly know where to start here, but I’ve been a zoo for a while now, I’ve had a few animal partners and I would love to be a part of a bigger community like this I just dunno where to start! If anyone could help me out I would super appreciate it! I go by Taylor and I live in Kentucky :] thanks everyone!
Hello 👋 and welcome 🤗

hello taylor, welcome to the forum. start where everyone does, licking . teach your dog when and where he is allowed to enjoy you

Hello, new here also NorthEast here

hi taylor! is this your beautiful pup? :3

Seems like joining this community is a good starting point so you are on the right track, lots of good info here and plenty of people ti help as well as the typical leg humpers hope you find what you're looking for and welcome.

Welcome to the community!

Nice to see you here
Welcome I would like to help

Hi :) I’m a 32 year old raver in SoCal. I’d love the chance to chat with you.

Hi, also new to this space, such a cute pupper. I have my first dog that seems interested in sexual acts, mainly licking but so excited

Back