heres an interesting question

I think so. It all depends on how the person feels about his choice. There are people who choose to live alone and isolated. Why not with that lifestyle?
...Choose? I think Japan would like to have a word with you.

I'm with those who question whether *anyone* is truly happy throughout their entire life. Then it's a moot point. Any zoophile is just as likely to be happy/unhappy, as frequently/infrequently, as any other human being.

Happiness is a choice. We don't always choose it. And we can find many excuses not to choose it. Once we realize this (as all Buddhists do, right? One of the teachings, or a corollary to them?), we have a shot at being much happier than if we wait for happiness to be bestowed on us by something outside ourselves.

I'm with those who question whether *anyone* is truly happy throughout their entire life. Then it's a moot point. Any zoophile is just as likely to be happy/unhappy, as frequently/infrequently, as any other human being.

Happiness is a choice. We don't always choose it. And we can find many excuses not to choose it. Once we realize this (as all Buddhists do, right? One of the teachings, or a corollary to them?), we have a shot at being much happier than if we wait for happiness to be bestowed on us by something outside ourselves.
Isn't the whole point of "god" that your happiness exists outside of you, is entirely dependent on "him" and that you must forever submit and obey to "him" in order to be "happy"?

do you think a person can be really happy is whole life being exclusive zoosexual? ( talking specificly about older ages when i think it is more crucial)
I don't know about others but I could not be. The reason is that as much as women get on my nerves, there is a sense of interaction that you cannot get from an animal. This becomes even more evident when a person has very high intelligence, reads a lot of books, and is a sapiophile. Intellectual stimulation becomes paramount to the person's happiness.

Isn't the whole point of "god" that your happiness exists outside of you, is entirely dependent on "him" and that you must forever submit and obey to "him" in order to be "happy"?
Well, *that* was random.

Most of the time, when you find someone hating "God", its a cynic who counted on a gift he did not receive, a poseur looking for attention who says outrageous things hoping for the lightning bolt that would confirm that Daddy is home, after all. Like the gambler who continually raises the stakes til he loses it all, the poseur KNOWS that the silence confirms all of his theories. In the case of our random Lil here, He's assuming he is significant enough to get special scrutiny and Treatment. He's shaking his little Reddit fist and telling "God", 'Pics or it didn't happen!' Funny....even the Christ didn't get that kind of response. Not believing is fine, as is any other position you wish to take. Take it, live it, and leave others to their own positions....don't keep beating a horse that's naught but bones.
To the Original Poster....no, I don't.

Last edited:
Most of the time, when you find someone hating "God", its a cynic who counted on a gift he did not receive, a poseur looking for attention who says outrageous things hoping for the lightning bolt that would confirm that Daddy is home, after all. Like the gambler who continually raises the stakes til he loses it all, the poseur KNOWS that the silence confirms all of his theories. In the case of our random Lil here, He's assuming he is significant enough to get special scrutiny and Treatment. He's shaking his little Reddit fist and telling "God", 'Pics or it didn't happen!' Funny....even the Christ didn't get that kind of response. Not believing is fine, as is any other position you wish to take. Take it, live it, and leave others to their own positions....don't keep beating a horse that's naught but bones.
To the Original Poster....no, I don't.
Enjoy your projection. 😂

I think happier is probably right for me. I found at very early age men are generally extremely selfish regarding sex and in many other ways sometimes too. The unconditional love from animals is so rewarding and satisfying both emotionally and physically.

men are generally extremely selfish regarding sex

It's not our fault that you feel amazing inside and we get sleepy after.

That said, I suppose it depends on the person and what they want in life. I've loved plenty of humans but I'm at a point in my life where I care very little for other people.

It's not our fault that you feel amazing inside and we get sleepy after.

That said, I suppose it depends on the person and what they want in life. I've loved plenty of humans but I'm at a point in my life where I care very little for other people.
I understand. Humans can be very hurtful at times.

I think happier is probably right for me. I found at very early age men are generally extremely selfish regarding sex and in many other ways sometimes too. The unconditional love from animals is so rewarding and satisfying both emotionally and physically.
Explain selfish.

And BTW that selfishness goes both ways - it isn't a gender issue, it's a people issue.

If you can't be happy or fulfilled just being by yourself, then you won't find it with someone else. I'm fine being alone. I'm fine being with another person, in my case a woman. I'm fine if I find myself with a dog, (both non sexual and sexual). Hopefully you gain understanding as you get older.
Yeah it is an issue with animals as they won't live as long a you, so the cycle of hurt when they die gets repeated again and again.
As far as being older and someone to take care of you, when I know it's time and so I won't be a burden on my kids or anyone else, I will self terminate.

I'm bisexual and there is no guy that holds my interests. I much prefer the company of women and 90% of the time I prefer sex with women over sex with men. In fact most of the time I prefer sex with animals over sex with men. When I desire to let a guy fuck me, finding one has never been a problem. I certainly don't need to put up with all the BS that comes from a relationship with a man just to get some dick.
In other words, Why buy a bull, when you can just go to 'Select Sires'.

logo-default.png

so I'll be more specific and will correct my headline above - I speak about older ages specifcliy when friends get to focus more on their on lifes

As we ain't in the 1930s anymore, the usual partnership duration between humans is ways less than the usual lifespan of a dog as example. 🤷‍♂️

Wouldn't see this as a hindrance for being happy the whole life. It's sad that those animals don't live 60 years, true, but it doesn't mean anything regarding happiness in life.

As such zoo exclusives can be (partnership)happy their whole life the same or even better than those searching for human partnerships, as in those it's less likely to stay together for a dozen of years. But in the end it's individual and related to what the individual searches and needs.

God plays no universal role in it, it's the individuals decision and beliefs after all which matter (only) for this individual.

Your statement is correct for the most part. From a man's point of view, yes when men are younger they can be selfish when it comes to sex.
But as we grow up and learn, we realize that the other person involved should enjoy sex also.
Some men learn this, some don't, and some may not care.

As we ain't in the 1930s anymore, the usual partnership duration between humans is ways less than the usual lifespan of a dog as example. 🤷‍♂️

Wouldn't see this as a hindrance for being happy the whole life. It's sad that those animals don't live 60 years, true, but it doesn't mean anything regarding happiness in life.

As such zoo exclusives can be (partnership)happy their whole life the same or even better than those searching for human partnerships, as in those it's less likely to stay together for a dozen of years. But in the end it's individual and related to what the individual searches and needs.

God plays no universal role in it, it's the individuals decision and beliefs after all which matter (only) for this individual.
You keep telling yourself that. For if a god exists would it not be in control of everything? I imagine it couldn't be a god if it didn't!

You keep telling yourself that. For if a god exists would it not be in control of everything? I imagine it couldn't be a god if it didn't!

A belief resembles no god, it's the thought about a god (or something different, maybe even a human).

For the one believing in whatever-they-want-to, it still can resemble a sort of godly power based in the concept of placebo, which leads them unto specific decisions while there is no physical or social boundary existent which enforces to follow those.

And as such the personal beliefs play quite a role in the behavior of humans. Even if the gods or things behind might or might not exist. 🤷‍♂️

If a god would be in control of everything, why would you think that they would -do- or inflict changes on everything? Maybe they enjoy this never-ending drama planet sphere with humans and don't want to interfere.

Just because I can stop my foot from crushing an ant easily, I won't check each millimeter of ground before I step there. 🤷‍♂️ I also don't watch each ant individually and decide "oh, this one looks hungry or is starving, let's help her". If one has an ant terrarium, do you think they actively care about each ant? Or do you think they like to watch - and leave the "smaller nuisances" to the social structures of the ants them self?

Same goes for omnipotent or godly beings. Personal interest plays a big role, no matter what one is able to do. And as such it plays absolutely no role if they are omnipotent or just possess some special abilities: it doesn't resemble godliness to use those at all or for a "greater good", nothing does.

Gods don't matter for the universe. Nothing does, actually. The only one they matter for are actually humans. As such their existence doesn't matter as well (for me at least).

A belief resembles no god, it's the thought about a god (or something different, maybe even a human).

For the one believing in whatever-they-want-to, it still can resemble a sort of godly power based in the concept of placebo, which leads them unto specific decisions while there is no physical or social boundary existent which enforces to follow those.

And as such the personal beliefs play quite a role in the behavior of humans. Even if the gods or things behind might or might not exist. 🤷‍♂️

If a god would be in control of everything, why would you think that they would -do- or inflict changes on everything? Maybe they enjoy this never-ending drama planet sphere with humans and don't want to interfere.

Just because I can stop my foot from crushing an ant easily, I won't check each millimeter of ground before I step there. 🤷‍♂️ I also don't watch each ant individually and decide "oh, this one looks hungry or is starving, let's help her". If one has an ant terrarium, do you think they actively care about each ant? Or do you think they like to watch - and leave the "smaller nuisances" to the social structures of the ants them self?

Same goes for omnipotent or godly beings. Personal interest plays a big role, no matter what one is able to do. And as such it plays absolutely no role if they are omnipotent or just possess some special abilities: it doesn't resemble them to use those for a "greater good", nothing does.
What? Simplify it please. By the way if you're a nihilist then belief by definition can't play a role in anything.

What? Simplify it please. By the way if you're a nihilist then belief by definition can't play a role in anything.

I am no nihilist as I am not the universe. 🤷‍♂️ For individuals everything can be of relevance. That's a personal stance and doesn't matter for the universe, but for the individuals.

That's as simple as it gets: the belief unto something is powerful. Maybe even more powerful than those believed in (if existent).

Believe in your goals and you give them might, power over your and probably even others life, even if you'll never reach them. Spending your lifetime to reach them, taking compromises, working hard. At the end you do this for yourself, the individual, it's an individual decision which can give even physically non-existent things almost universal power, depending on your own abilities.

Back to topic: If one individually sees happiness in their ways of life, it doesn't matter what they love (exclusively or not), happiness can sustain.

Last edited:
Maybee i can open a different perspective ( sorry if that was already braught up but im not reading 5 pages of posts). For me having no interrest in Humans either sexually or in terms of a partnership this is a very interresting question. I really needed some time to think about the premis.
So here are my two barks on it. I don´t think i will be unhappy when im old. I hope i still will have a pack around me that gives me the emotional safty I need. In term sof Care for the body, well I live in a place where I can reject having that and i guess I will do so. I don´t see value in a long life but in a fullfilled one. So no I don´t see why I would be unhappy, only if i was forced to basically not live my life to my own wishes.

Back