heres an interesting question

Actually being exclusive to any one person today is almost an anomaly. There are very few people that have only had sex with their partner, and even fewer where both parties of the couple have been only with each other. Over half the kids that graduate High School have already experienced sex and even those that are still virgins at graduation are likely to experience premarital sex with someone other than the person they will eventually settle down with or marry. Of those the great majority will experience extramarital sex or sex with someone outside of their chosen partner. Being exclusive may have survived but it is certainly among the endangered.

Actually being exclusive to any one person today is almost an anomaly. There are very few people that have only had sex with their partner, and even fewer where both parties of the couple have been only with each other. Over half the kids that graduate High School have already experienced sex and even those that are still virgins at graduation are likely to experience premarital sex with someone other than the person they will eventually settle down with or marry. Of those the great majority will experience extramarital sex or sex with someone outside of their chosen partner. Being exclusive may have survived but it is certainly among the endangered.

in the US and some other countries I agree with
in some more conservative countries it is still existing although the internet make it hard for some to stay that way

in the US and some other countries I agree with
in some more conservative countries it is still existing although the internet make it hard for some to stay that way
That's because in more "conservative" countries they have to "keep their reputation" and therefore stay quiet about their activities, so it usually is done behind closed doors.

Why would I not be happy? And you can always find a zoo friend to live with in case you need help with your own animals.

It was difficult in the past without the internet to have a sense of family with fellow zoos.

Now being exclusive is much better since we have commeradery through the internet and having close zoo friends for human needs.

Yes you can be perfectly happy being exclusive for life.

I am talking about specifcly on your old age when people need usually the company of thier family and alot of time support

Why would I not be happy? And you can always find a zoo friend to live with in case you need help with your own animals.

I am talking about specifcly on your old age when people need usually the company of thier family and alot of time support

And that is why zoo friends, friends and family exist, to help you when you are old. You could also just pay some one to help you.

I was with a girl who had a degenerative condition. We loved each other deeply. I would help her with daily tasks, getting in the shower, getting dressed, etc. I mentioned what I liked, she didn't like it but accepted it if I didn't tell her about it or had to see it.

Why on Earth would I want a guy? The only good thing about a guy is his cock and I can get all that I want without a relationship.
Amen. That's how I feel majority of the time too.

It doesn't help men's cases when every time they message me they always message starting in one of two ways...

1) Hey, would you like to meet up and fuck and maybe share my dog?

2) hey, you're trans right? Can i see what you look like?

Or they just skip asking if i'm trans and just go to asking for pics. Add to all this the fact that every time they message me they seem to have this air of expectation that what they ask is going to happen and it just kills it for me.

I lose any interest in men fas when they do this.

So i'm just much more into girls at this stage in my life.

I was with a girl who had a degenerative condition. We loved each other deeply. I would help her with daily tasks, getting in the shower, getting dressed, etc. I mentioned what I liked, she didn't like it but accepted it if I didn't tell her about it or had to see it.
I once dated a girl a long time ago who was that way with some of my kinks. She didn't care as long as I didn't do it in front of her.

It doesn't help men's cases when every time they message me they always message starting in one of two ways...

Or they just skip asking if i'm trans and just go to asking for pics. Add to all this the fact that every time they message me they seem to have this air of expectation that what they ask is going to happen and it just kills it for me.

Agreed, I get the same!!

You got to remember, this is going to be 80 percent of the conversation here if you're a female (and since you're trans I'd expect it be be a little to somewhat less for you).

I know I wouldn't be happy being exclusively Zoo. As far as sex goes, maybe I could live only with dogs for quite a while.

I don't think anyone would be happy only having pets/animals and no other human to talk to. You'd start to feel lonely, be depressed and would get sick over time. Everyone needs at least one human, a good friend to be able to talk to and do fun activities together.
That doesn't mean one has to fall in love with a human to have a fulfilling life, just have a friend.

I am a person that really NEEDS others in order to keep sane, because I have lived some extremely lonely years and it was fucking hell. However a life without a dog would just be the same hell for me.
Even sexually I don't need but want a strong man, who could crush my delicate body with just his strenght if he wanted to.

do you think a person can be really happy is whole life being exclusive zoosexual? ( talking specificly about older ages when i think it is more crucial)
Well maybe - But most of zoos like me didnt choose this and rather be normal hetero if they could.

I know I wouldn't be happy being exclusively Zoo. As far as sex goes, maybe I could live only with dogs for quite a while.

I don't think anyone would be happy only having pets/animals and no other human to talk to. You'd start to feel lonely, be depressed and would get sick over time. Everyone needs at least one human, a good friend to be able to talk to and do fun activities together.

I'm asocial, I literally could live without talking with humans for 50+ years. If you are social, then yea, you probably would go crazy without human contact. For me is the opposite, being around humans is depressing, if i had no alone time for me, I would go crazy.

I'm asocial, I literally could live without talking with humans for 50+ years. If you are social, then yea, you probably would go crazy without human contact. For me is the opposite, being around humans is depressing, if i had no alone time for me, I would go crazy.
It's not possible to stay healthy without talking to humans at all.

I am not a social person, I also prefer to be alone but I still acknowledge the fact that I am human and therefore I need human contact in order to stay sane.
A lonely person tends to believe that they don't need human contact and isolates itself more and more from other human beings until realization comes.
Been there, done that.

do you think a person can be really happy is whole life being exclusive zoosexual? ( talking specificly about older ages when i think it is more crucial)
Yes I think its possible.

Expecialy for zoos like me, who dislike humanity more accurate scociety.(I only want to wakeup look outside and see my zoo family and my furry family)

I can only hope to live to the point I can't get it up for my horses(animals) then pass in my sleep. The rest of our group will take good care of my(our) animals.

I just want to smoke, drink...and love my animals to some reggae.

My version of marleys song.
Smoke drink and love my girl to some reggae.

Says who? I can talk with dogs, in fact I already do. Maybe is true humans need interaction to remain sane, but nothing says that this interaction must be with HUMANS.

I am not a social person, I also prefer to be alone but I still acknowledge the fact that I am human and therefore I need human contact in order to stay sane.

You are less social, yet not asocial. I'm introverted and asocial and zooexclusive, which is why I don't need human contact to remain sane or be happy. All I need are dogs and that is it.

I'm doing just fine as a dog exclusive. Yes, I require conversation and intellectual discourse I cant get from my dog, that's easily resolved with friends. Get yourself a zoo friend and you can even discuss sexy stuff and feelings!

As far as romantics go, he really is all I need. He might have a limited vocabulary (youd be surprised at some of the words he gets tho) but he makes up for that with listening regardless, picking up my vibes and knowing just what I need at any moment.

It feels like a relationship and even with his limited lifespan, I'm sure it lasts longer than most human-human relationships anyways.

Says who? I can talk with dogs, in fact I already do. Maybe is true humans need interaction to remain sane, but nothing says that this interaction must be with HUMANS.

You are less social, yet not asocial. I'm introverted and asocial and zooexclusive, which is why I don't need human contact to remain sane or be happy. All I need are dogs and that is it.
Give me my animals, some land with a geothermal greenhouse and a gun.
I will feed myself,my animals and we will live in bliss

A lonely person tends to believe that they don't need human contact and isolates itself more and more from other human beings until realization comes.
Been there, done that.
I could take up the whole post on this. ???

It feels like a relationship and even with his limited lifespan, I'm sure it lasts longer than most human-human relationships anyways.
That's the sad part about it. Even if most people tried to make their relationships last longer a great many don't.

Reactions: IHO
do you think a person can be really happy is whole life being exclusive zoosexual? (talking specifically about older ages when i think it is more crucial)
Sometimes I wish I always had been. I've enjoyed most of my encounters with non-humans way more than those with humans. I made conscious choice to become zoo-exclusive starting about a 2 years ago. Doesn't mean I hate all humans and wouldn't still have non-sexual relationships with them. Some of them are tolerable, ?.

Science.

. I'm introverted and asocial and zooexclusive, which is why I don't need human contact to remain sane or be happy. All I need are dogs and that is it.
Yeah sure.
Why are you on this forum then? It basically is some amount of human contact that you are getting and seem to need. You do feel a need to be someone, to tell others what you are and what not, you still have discussions on here with real human beings.
If you do not need human contact in order to be happy then what even is the point in being on here?

Can you provide scientific citations that it is impossible for humans to live without human contact?

Yeah sure. Why are you on this forum then?

Because debating is fun. Sharing pics/vids of my dogs is fun. Looking at other people dogs is fun. Would I go insane if I could not have those fun activities? NOPE. You know what i do when there is no electricity or my computer explodes? I do other fun stuff, like walking my dogs, having sex with them, play wii/xbox, etc. Stuff that does not involve human interaction.

By the way, do you know what percentage of my life is spend interacting with humans? Like 1%. And that 1% is like totally unavoidable human interaction.

It basically is some amount of human contact that you are getting and seem to need.

Me, I don't need it. Just because I do it does not mean it is a necessity. It is like, I could drive a Ferrari but would I go insane if I don't do that? NOPE. Driving it would be fun, but not a necessity, same way me being here is fun but not a necessity.

If you do not need human contact in order to be happy then what even is the point in being on here?

I have dozens of things that make me happier. Being here is one of them. But again, if I stop being here, other things will still make me happy. Human interaction is the least of things that makes me happiness. Video gaming gives me more happiness than being here. Dogs gives me more happiness than video games. Maybe you don't know this but I was on Beastforums for a while and then disappeared. Did I miss the place? NOPE. Spend my time doing other stuff that was more happy inducing like playing video games or debating.

I may disappear from this place one day and not come back again. Because being social with humans is not the thing that makes me happiest the most.

Back