heres an interesting question

I dont think a person can be happy their entire life doing any one thing or variations there of, one way or the other. to be happy for eternity knowing nothing else, would be to live life completely numb.

you have to feel happiness to know sadness. feel pain to understand joy. and cut a path in life that is a compromise between what is only fantasy and that which becomes your lifes reality.

choosing to live life with only animal partners and be.. content.. is a decision only you can make, drawn on the experiences that collectively form your life.. and your interpretation of what is right for you.

I'm over the hill and on the downhill run to the bottom. I'm exclusive, I have tried humans and while I find some of them to be great friends, I just don't find them sexually appealing. I've been my happiest as a zoo, it isn't so much the sex, that's nice and all, but rather the whole package. I have friends, some of whom I hold very dear and love deeply; I see no inherent conflict with zoo-exclusivity and happiness.

I did not talk about the stage where it is roses - like I have mentioned I spoke about old age and being zoo exclusive but I also answered it to myself later when thinking about it.

Just in case you missed it: I said that if he had to ask why that I couldn't explain it to him. The person that I was talking to was pushing a relationship with a man and I was trying to be polite but then had to put it bluntly to make him understand that I had no interests at all in a relationship with a man.

I was not pushing on a relationship with a man knotinterested.. I just asked you for your reasons...……….

lol you crack me up,,,giggling,,,you said you were not going to try to explain it....!!! lol but ya could help it and did it anyway

to be fair if you read the rest of our conversation I asked her to clarify her reason after she said that. I thought she was jus tbeing polite and talkative but apperantly she was feeling I am "pushing" her so she responded after I asked.

I dont think a person can be happy their entire life doing any one thing or variations there of, one way or the other. to be happy for eternity knowing nothing else, would be to live life completely numb.

you have to feel happiness to know sadness. feel pain to understand joy. and cut a path in life that is a compromise between what is only fantasy and that which becomes your lifes reality.

choosing to live life with only animal partners and be.. content.. is a decision only you can make, drawn on the experiences that collectively form your life.. and your interpretation of what is right for you.

I specified in the barrackets that I was talking about the specific time frame of being older

how about this.. based on my experience.. the older you get, the more and more animal-only lovers you will loose.. so to some extent you can guarantee yourself a lifetime of repeated heartbreaks.. right up until your very last animal companion.. at which point it wont matter.. because YOULL BE DEAD.

ive seen and known a fair amount of people die in my lifetime. the happiest ones seemed to be those who were surrounded and supported by their friends and families, right up to the end. especially those that slowly became disabled and could no longer care for themselves, especially during those last twilight years, leading up to their death.

you might consider yourself fortunate - to be able to make it all the way to that point, and still be able to care for an animal companion, rather then become a burden of the state and completely alone.

..better?

I'm over the hill and on the downhill run to the bottom. I'm exclusive, I have tried humans and while I find some of them to be great friends, I just don't find them sexually appealing. I've been my happiest as a zoo, it isn't so much the sex, that's nice and all, but rather the whole package. I have friends, some of whom I hold very dear and love deeply; I see no inherent conflict with zoo-exclusivity and happiness.

I did not talk about the stage where it is roses - like I have mentioned I spoke about old age and being zoo exclusive but I also answered it to myself later when thinking about it.

smart.. dina.. smart.. fall for too many of this wiley deceptors claims.. and youll wind up with a pack of rats eating your god damn face off!!

trust me.. my buddy winston knows first hand... and he had to write a whole serious of book reports on him, back in the diz-zay

smart.. dina.. smart.. fall for too many of this wiley deceptors claims.. and youll wind up with a pack of rats eating your god damn face off!!

trust me.. my buddy winston knows first hand... and he had to write a whole serious of book reports on him, back in the diz-zay

Give me your two-minutes of hate; I will take it. I shared the truth in my book, "The Theory and Practice of Oligarchical Collectivism".
You'll note it wasn't I who abused Winston so. :p

I guess it depends on the personality of the person in question. I know some people who are pretty much involuntarily exclusive, not incel per say, but just bad at dating and extremely socially awkward. So they find it easier to be with animals. Or like me... so God damn picky that the woman I would want to actually date would have the personality of 1 in 1,000,000.

I know zoos who are so misanthropic and disinterested in humanity as a whole, so to them animals are the only logical choice, and are the only lover that will bring them happiness. From what I've seen these are the type of zoos who have tried to commit suicide, or plan to when their lover dies, because to them life isn't worth living without their partner. Of course not all of them plan to, but it seems like this type of zoo is more likely to try it, or claim they plan to. While other zoos in this category plan to keep passing their heart to their next canine lover, because future canines deserve to experience their love.

There are the people who go through one shitty relationship after another after another until they get tired of it and decide to just stick with animals because honestly it's easier for them, because it's less of a headache and less BS they have to deal with.

And lastly, the zoos who don't hate humanity per say, but find the human body downright disgusting, but find the animal body overwhelmingly beautiful.

My current lover is the great, great, grand daughter of the first mare I can truely say was my lover and not a mare that let me have sex with her. Arabians live longer than most breeds other than ponies so she and I will grow old together.

Last edited:
I guess it depends on the personality of the person in question. I know some people who are pretty much involuntarily exclusive, not incel per say, but just bad at dating and extremely socially awkward. So they find it easier to be with animals. Or like me... so God damn picky that the woman I would want to actually date would have the personality of 1 in 1,000,000.
Woah! I've been on this boat in the middle of the ocean for so long and could have sworn nobody else was on the boat when I left the docking station! Welp, cheers dude

(Me, sarcastically explaining on in the same boat as you for this one)

My current lover is the great, great, grand daughter of the first mare I can truely say was my lover and not a mare that let me have sex with her. Arabians live longer than most breeds other than ponies so she and I will grow old together.
arab go zooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmm

I honestly don't know. I've had so many experiences where I thought "This is how I'm going to react to this situation!" only to turn out being completely wrong.

I think now that I've experienced humans, then maybe.

ive been exclusive all my life and never too social - but i have always had my family, friends and hobby friends around me

i guess it could be a bet demanding if i get older and still be an exclusive zoo

Hell yes!
I'm nearly 21 and there's nothing I want more than to have a mare wife for the rest of my life. Perhaps live in a homestead or something when I get enough money to do so. I don't get why you guys think being exclusive is rare. All of the people I know are exclusive with their human partners with a few exceptions (mostly junkies) in university but I have seen most of them at least try to be loyal but end up cheating while drunk/drugged.

I get the concern about aging and not being able to care for yourself. But there's always an opportunity to sort of “adopt” a family. I had a neighbor that never married but had a lot of friends visiting her including my grandmother and later myself. She was never alone despite having no blood family. You just need to keep being social and care for yourself when you are still young.

I seem to be doing it but you should remember that "happy" doesn't mean never having a bad time, it means the joy of overcoming the bad times.
No man is an island so we all need some contact with others not just our pets. As to only using our pets as our lover is a different sernario. The down side of being 100% zoo is we out live our pets so quickly.

I would have to say yes and no. My first and long time only was my hybrid wolf. I was absolutely heartbroken when he passed. The sad truth is while they can be more than companions, even lovers, they live much shorter lives. I have not gotten another since.

I would have to say yes and no. My first and long time only was my hybrid wolf. I was absolutely heartbroken when he passed. The sad truth is while they can be more than companions, even lovers, they live much shorter lives. I have not gotten another since.
100% understand where your coming from. Rex was my 1st. But Bernie, when he passed my heart broke. And although Mars is a great companion, thats all he is. Bernie was much more.

I think so! It will definitely get harder for me, the more partners I'm forced to outlive. But I simply wouldn't be satisfied with any human like I am with animals. Besides, I have other things to lean on to get me through- friends, family, and my aspirations and things I hope to achieve in my lifetime are all things worth living for, in my eyes. Things that make me happy, and will see me through the harder times that I'll have to endure.
As hard as it is to lose a partner (I luckily haven't experienced this yet, but I'm absolutely loathing it) I can't see myself without one. And as humans are off the table for me, I will inevitably end up with more animal partners. But as long as I make sure my partners have the best lives possible, and I do all I can to enjoy their company for as long as I'm blessed with their presence, I'm confident I can make peace and heal, and move on with time.

Why on Earth would I want a guy? The only good thing about a guy is his cock and I can get all that I want without a relationship.
While that may be true, especially the latter part... I sure hope I end up being more useful than just a dick lol what are my hands up to or my tongue doing? All jokes aside tho, I think ultimately it's about finding trust and comfortness with whomever or whichever sex or species that occurs with!

So If a person accepts me as a lifelong partner in crime(sorry couldn't resist that one lol) I would hope it for the reasons mentioned above or because they find my thoughts interesting/provoking and/or funny!

truthfulness and honesty are huge, and many lose faith in those categories especially with fellow humankind..So in that regard, I can understand wanting to try being exclusive and to have that amount of trust in either a person or a beast!

It would be tough for me to have that complete trust honestly tho, because I've seen people be complete horrible to others and their emotions/concerns !
I would have similar doubts with a beast companion as well tho, because even tho you raise/care for and love them, they can still attack unfortunately

So in the end it's all up to you and accepting the other half of the party and putting faith/trust in them that they will not cause you hurt or harm!
And same deal goes for yourself, keep up your end of the bargain so to say

how about this.. based on my experience.. the older you get, the more and more animal-only lovers you will loose.. so to some extent you can guarantee yourself a lifetime of repeated heartbreaks.. right up until your very last animal companion.. at which point it wont matter.. because YOULL BE DEAD.

ive seen and known a fair amount of people die in my lifetime. the happiest ones seemed to be those who were surrounded and supported by their friends and families, right up to the end. especially those that slowly became disabled and could no longer care for themselves, especially during those last twilight years, leading up to their death.

you might consider yourself fortunate - to be able to make it all the way to that point, and still be able to care for an animal companion, rather then become a burden of the state and completely alone.

..better?
Despite knowing how much fun and enjoyment having an animal can bring into your life, I can't seem to get over the knowing of eventual departing! Obviously it comes for us ALL at some point, but it's tough for me to accept. I can prevent that future sadness at the expense of forgoing some pleasantries I suppose right?

That and I fear if I do get another pet friend he or she may not be as cool as the previous ones lol eventually I figure I'm going to get one with shitty personality or bad attitude haha, so that's a deterrent as well

do you think a person can be really happy is whole life being exclusive zoosexual? ( talking specificly about older ages when i think it is more crucial)
I am going to find out probably. So far I am not even able to imagine myself having a loving relationship with a human partner. People are not physucally or mentally attractive for me.

Its a question of balance. If you have partner that shares a zoo fetish then great. I f not try and accomodate each other. My wife has her 'friends' and I have my zoo friends'.

do you think a person can be really happy is whole life being exclusive zoosexual? ( talking specificly about older ages when i think it is more crucial)
I think so. It all depends on how the person feels about his choice. There are people who choose to live alone and isolated. Why not with that lifestyle?

Impossible for whole life, as I am likely to outlive the animal and those are some terrifying times. But to be able to live fulfilled live with animal partner(s) only? Yeah. Yeah, I think so.

Back