heres an interesting question

I'm bisexual and there is no guy that holds my interests. I much prefer the company of women and 90% of the time I prefer sex with women over sex with men. In fact most of the time I prefer sex with animals over sex with men. When I desire to let a guy fuck me, finding one has never been a problem. I certainly don't need to put up with all the BS that comes from a relationship with a man just to get some dick.
We have SO MUCH in common! :)

Then how come I can read your comments with my eyes?

I'm still waiting for scientific citations that it is impossible for humans to live without human contact? Seem like an interesting topic.
You are an independent, modern person. Look it up yourself.

Yes I think its possible.

Expecialy for zoos like me, who dislike humanity more accurate scociety.(I only want to wakeup look outside and see my zoo family and my furry family)

I can only hope to live to the point I can't get it up for my horses(animals) then pass in my sleep. The rest of our group will take good care of my(our) animals.

I just want to smoke, drink...and love my animals to some reggae.

My version of marleys song.
Smoke drink and love my girl to some reggae.

thank you for your answer

And that is why zoo friends, friends and family exist, to help you when you are old. You could also just pay some one to help you.

but zoo friends can have families and be busy (some can be free enough to be loyal but if they are the same age of you they would be old as you)
paying someone probably means you would have to stop with your zoo activity
family can become distent as well and have their own life or pass away

I was with a girl who had a degenerative condition. We loved each other deeply. I would help her with daily tasks, getting in the shower, getting dressed, etc. I mentioned what I liked, she didn't like it but accepted it if I didn't tell her about it or had to see it.

ok but here you are talking about a situation where she is depended on you and you are helping her. I am talking about the time where you would be depended on others

Amen. That's how I feel majority of the time too.

It doesn't help men's cases when every time they message me they always message starting in one of two ways...

1) Hey, would you like to meet up and fuck and maybe share my dog?

2) hey, you're trans right? Can i see what you look like?

Or they just skip asking if i'm trans and just go to asking for pics. Add to all this the fact that every time they message me they seem to have this air of expectation that what they ask is going to happen and it just kills it for me.

I lose any interest in men fas when they do this.

So i'm just much more into girls at this stage in my life.

if you are talking about reaction thorugh the site then well it is normal it is a sexual site so some would like mutual release and some would like maybe something deeper emotionly.

I know I wouldn't be happy being exclusively Zoo. As far as sex goes, maybe I could live only with dogs for quite a while.

I don't think anyone would be happy only having pets/animals and no other human to talk to. You'd start to feel lonely, be depressed and would get sick over time. Everyone needs at least one human, a good friend to be able to talk to and do fun activities together.
That doesn't mean one has to fall in love with a human to have a fulfilling life, just have a friend.

I am a person that really NEEDS others in order to keep sane, because I have lived some extremely lonely years and it was fucking hell. However a life without a dog would just be the same hell for me.
Even sexually I don't need but want a strong man, who could crush my delicate body with just his strenght if he wanted to.

thanks for you replay

I'm doing just fine as a dog exclusive. Yes, I require conversation and intellectual discourse I cant get from my dog, that's easily resolved with friends. Get yourself a zoo friend and you can even discuss sexy stuff and feelings!

As far as romantics go, he really is all I need. He might have a limited vocabulary (youd be surprised at some of the words he gets tho) but he makes up for that with listening regardless, picking up my vibes and knowing just what I need at any moment.

It feels like a relationship and even with his limited lifespan, I'm sure it lasts longer than most human-human relationships anyways.

I am talking about specificly at old age when we as humans would need assistance and help

Sometimes I wish I always had been. I've enjoyed most of my encounters with non-humans way more than those with humans. I made conscious choice to become zoo-exclusive starting about a 2 years ago. Doesn't mean I hate all humans and wouldn't still have non-sexual relationships with them. Some of them are tolerable, ?.

i am talking about specificly at old age

Can you provide scientific citations that it is impossible for humans to live without human contact?
Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B, Vol. 370, No. 1669, 2015

American Journal of Epidemiology, Vol. 188, No. 1, 2019

Here is a snippet of the article where these references came from and at the end is a link to this article.

Effects of loneliness and isolation

As demonstrated by a review of the effects of perceived social isolation across the life span, co-authored by Hawkley, loneliness can wreak havoc on an individual’s physical, mental and cognitive health (Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B, Vol. 370, No. 1669, 2015). Hawkley points to evidence linking perceived social isolation with adverse health consequences including depression, poor sleep quality, impaired executive function, accelerated cognitive decline, poor cardiovascular function and impaired immunity at every stage of life. In addition, a 2019 study led by Kassandra Alcaraz, PhD, MPH, a public health researcher with the American Cancer Society, analyzed data from more than 580,000 adults and found that social isolation increases the risk of premature death from every cause for every race (American Journal of Epidemiology, Vol. 188, No. 1, 2019). According to Alcaraz, among black participants, social isolation doubled the risk of early death, while it increased the risk among white participants by 60 to 84 percent.

"Our research really shows that the magnitude of risk presented by social isolation is very similar in magnitude to that of obesity, smoking, lack of access to care and physical inactivity," she says. In the study, investigators weighted several standard measures of social isolation, including marital status, frequency of religious service attendance, club meetings/group activities and number of close friends or relatives. They found that overall, race seemed to be a stronger predictor of social isolation than sex; white men and women were more likely to be in the least isolated category than were black men and women.

The American Cancer Society study is the largest to date on all races and genders, but previous research has provided glimpses into the harmful effects of social isolation and loneliness. A 2016 study led by Newcastle University epidemiologist Nicole Valtorta, PhD, for example, linked loneliness to a 30 percent increase in risk of stroke or the development of coronary heart disease (Heart, Vol. 102, No. 13). Valtorta notes that a lonely individual’s higher risk of ill health likely stems from several combined factors: behavioral, biological and psychological.

"Lacking encouragement from family or friends, those who are lonely may slide into unhealthy habits," Valtorta says. "In addition, loneliness has been found to raise levels of stress, impede sleep and, in turn, harm the body. Loneliness can also augment depression or anxiety."

Last year, researchers at the Florida State University College of Medicine also found that loneliness is associated with a 40 percent increase in a person’s risk of dementia (The Journals of Gerontology: Series B, online 2018). Led by Angelina Sutin, PhD, the study examined data on more than 12,000 U.S. adults ages 50 years and older. Participants rated their levels of loneliness and social isolation and completed a cognitive battery every two years for up to 10 years.

Among older adults in particular, loneliness is more likely to set in when an individual is dealing with functional limitations and has low family support, Hawkley says. Better self-rated health, more social interaction and less family strain reduce older adults’ feelings of loneliness, according to a study, led by Hawkley, examining data from more than 2,200 older adults (Research on Aging, Vol. 40, No. 4, 2018). "Even among those who started out lonely, those who were in better health and socialized with others more often had much better odds of subsequently recovering from their loneliness," she says.

A 2015 study led by Steven Cole, MD, a professor of medicine at the University of California, Los Angeles, provides additional clues as to why loneliness can harm overall health (PNAS, Vol. 112, No. 49, 2015). He and his colleagues examined gene expressions in leukocytes, white blood cells that play key roles in the immune system’s response to infection. They found that the leukocytes of lonely participants—both humans and rhesus macaques—showed an increased expression of genes involved in inflammation and a decreased expression of genes involved in antiviral responses.

Loneliness, it seems, can lead to long-term "fight-or-flight" stress signaling, which negatively affects immune system functioning. Simply put, people who feel lonely have less immunity and more inflammation than people who don’t.

do you think a person can be really happy is whole life being exclusive zoosexual? ( talking specificly about older ages when i think it is more crucial)
I think so. As long as it is the individuals true choice and is truly happy with it, then they can definitely be happy.

but zoo friends can have families and be busy (some can be free enough to be loyal but if they are the same age of you they would be old as you)
paying someone probably means you would have to stop with your zoo activity
family can become distent as well and have their own life or pass away

Your spouse will also be about as old as you and when one partner dies the other partner is left alone. Children can support their parents, but as you said, family can become distant and have their own life. It was different in times where sons inherited the professions of their fathers and families lived together in multi-generation households. This still exists, but it has become rather unusual in many parts of the world.

well I actually answered the question to myself when I remembered there are adulthomes that a person can admit himself to and be supervised by a staff so I say the answer would be yes to my question :ROFLMAO:

do you think a person can be really happy is whole life being exclusive zoosexual? ( talking specificly about older ages when i think it is more crucial)
Why not? They can be. Each person is individual. For some, this is most comfortable, in my opinion.

Why not? They can be. Each person is individual. For some, this is most comfortable, in my opinion.

I asked specificly at old age when we need assitance. but i already answered my own question if you look message above you

They say when you reach 50 you're "over the hill", but I'm fairly confident I passed my half-way mark some time ago. Not sure I'd want to live to 100, anyway. Seems painful. :D

@Oldman Effects of loneliness and isolation

Would a zoosexual exclusive that has dogs with him, qualify as being lonely and isolated? Even that he is not alone (because of dogs) and not isolated (because of dogs) ?

To me, dogs are humans. I would go insane without dogs. But without humans, I would not go insane, to me humans are like roaches. If roaches or humans stop existing, I get no negative effect from them disappearing. I don't need them.

Vise versa is the same, people who don't like or care about dogs won't go insane if they are isolated from dogs.

Those studies only show that humans who NEED HUMANS will suffer if isolated from humans. But I don't need humans, that is my point.

@Oldman Effects of loneliness and isolation

Would a zoosexual exclusive that has dogs with him, qualify as being lonely and isolated? Even that he is not alone (because of dogs) and not isolated (because of dogs) ?

To me, dogs are humans. I would go insane without dogs. But without humans, I would not go insane, to me humans are like roaches. If roaches or humans stop existing, I get no negative effect from them disappearing. I don't need them.

Vise versa is the same, people who don't like or care about dogs won't go insane if they are isolated from dogs.

Those studies only show that humans who NEED HUMANS will suffer if isolated from humans. But I don't need humans, that is my point.
You don't need humans yet you are here chatting with us roaches?

There are people that do not want any human contact. Those people live out in the middle of no where and fend for themselves. They have absolutely no human contact, no technology, absolutely nothing that they don't make for themselves. We never hear from or about those people. Those people do however have something in common. They where raised by someone and taught to do these things. In the 1040's there where human experiments that prove this exact thing. There was also a case of a human (boy i believe) that somehow survived years in total isolation in the woods and when found, remained mute and could not be integrated back into society due to behavioral issues. Would he have been able to continue to survive all alone? Most likely. Would he have been a better person had he had the guidance of at least one human to pass down their knowledge... absolutely.

Now, If you say you can live absolutely alone without any human contact, I believe you. But I cannot believe you right now as you are still in contact with us humans. In fact, by merely using technology created by another human, automatically disqualifies you from the "I don't need humans" statement. I am not saying leave and never speak to another human again, not by a long mile. We all in one way or another care about each other, or hate each other, but there is something.

you are here chatting with other humans and also you are seeing dogs as humans.
the reason you see dogs as humans is because those dogs provide you something you usually get from humans (effection, love) and that's why if dogs would disappear you would have an issue because you are getting from them what usually humans get from other humans.

You are less social, yet not asocial. I'm introverted and asocial and zooexclusive, which is why I don't need human contact to remain sane or be happy. All I need are dogs and that is it.
Question.
If a person is truly asocial, it does not seem that such a person would even be in a place like this socializing. It seems an asocial person would be the hermit that has as little as possible human contact by choice.
Anti-social means against morally appropriate behavior while asocial means avoidance of social life. Antisocial behavior is often caused by repression of emotions, bad experiences and negative thinking.
Is there a different term for the hermit type that avoids all social situations as possible?
Is there simply different levels, from slightly, to extremely asocial?

I'm over the hill and on the downhill run to the bottom. I'm exclusive, I have tried humans and while I find some of them to be great friends, I just don't find them sexually appealing. I've been my happiest as a zoo, it isn't so much the sex, that's nice and all, but rather the whole package. I have friends, some of whom I hold very dear and love deeply; I see no inherent conflict with zoo-exclusivity and happiness.

I'm bisexual and there is no guy that holds my interests. I much prefer the company of women and 90% of the time I prefer sex with women over sex with men. In fact most of the time I prefer sex with animals over sex with men. When I desire to let a guy fuck me, finding one has never been a problem. I certainly don't need to put up with all the BS that comes from a relationship with a man just to get some dick.
lol you crack me up,,,giggling,,,you said you were not going to try to explain it....!!! lol but ya could help it and did it anyway

lol you crack me up,,,giggling,,,you said you were not going to try to explain it....!!! lol but ya could help it and did it anyway
Just in case you missed it: I said that if he had to ask why that I couldn't explain it to him. The person that I was talking to was pushing a relationship with a man and I was trying to be polite but then had to put it bluntly to make him understand that I had no interests at all in a relationship with a man.

Back