Hello! 23 M and 24 M couple

Hello! My boyfriend and I go by the names Krypto (Bf 24) and Bolt (Me 23) and we found this cool website. We are an Arkansas couple and Krypto introduced me to this website so I wanted to check it out and have really like what I have found so far. It seems like a lot of fun.

Krypto has been into dogs and I have had fantasies but had no clue a website like this or a community like this existed. We were both so nervous in telling each other about this side of ourselves when we first started dating. One of our first times having vanilla sex I called him a "good boy" as it just came out and I was worried he was going to judge me for what I said but turns out he was into pup play and so was I. There were other kinks I was more nervous to tell him about but as I told him about some other things I was into including diapers, chastity and more he told me about first about his dog fantasies and I realized I wasn't alone and shared my dog fantasies with him. While neither of us have done anything with a dog yet we love watching videos on this site together. We are still new to this website even though we have been lurking for a couple of months but have started to explore this site more so I thought an introduction post was a good start. Any advice on anything with this website or just anything in general would be most welcome

Sincerely,
Krypto The Superdog and Bolt

Hello! My boyfriend and I go by the names Krypto (Bf 24) and Bolt (Me 23) and we found this cool website. We are an Arkansas couple and Krypto introduced me to this website so I wanted to check it out and have really like what I have found so far. It seems like a lot of fun.

Krypto has been into dogs and I have had fantasies but had no clue a website like this or a community like this existed. We were both so nervous in telling each other about this side of ourselves when we first started dating. One of our first times having vanilla sex I called him a "good boy" as it just came out and I was worried he was going to judge me for what I said but turns out he was into pup play and so was I. There were other kinks I was more nervous to tell him about but as I told him about some other things I was into including diapers, chastity and more he told me about first about his dog fantasies and I realized I wasn't alone and shared my dog fantasies with him. While neither of us have done anything with a dog yet we love watching videos on this site together. We are still new to this website even though we have been lurking for a couple of months but have started to explore this site more so I thought an introduction post was a good start. Any advice on anything with this website or just anything in general would be most welcome

Sincerely,
Welcome to the site! I am gay and in a relationship, but still have not told my bf about inside of me. I just do a LOT of fantasizing and masturbating while watching videos or chatting with other guys who are into it. I’m glad you and your bf are mutually into it. I’m jealous!

I might be unrealistic or idealistic but i cannot imagine living in a relationship where my bf says he loves me but i have to hide this from him, if he truly loves you he will support you even if he isnt into it himself and there is a good chance he is into it 😊

Sincerely,
That’s my goal tbh, I wanna be in love with a guy and have our dog be apart of our relationship

Hi Krypto and Bolt!

I love hearing your story and hope you can have those experiences soon. It took me awhile to share some of my same kinks with my partner (diapering, chastity, & zoo). Being able to do so has been amazing. They have found they enjoy it far more than expected. I've done some light zoo, but haven't been able to get/find a dog to mount me/them.

Good look, and hope to hear about you getting some experience :)

Back