Have you had sex with a horse?

Have you had sex with a horse?

• Yes, I have had sex with a horse

Votes: 463 24.7%
  • No, I have not had sex with a horse (and I have no interest in it)

Votes: 169 9.0%
  • No, I have not had sex with a horse (but I want to have sex with a horse)

Votes: 1,240 66.2%

• Total voters
Is the advice about "Never get behind a horse or they'll kick you" true? Why would a horse buck someone off?

As you can tell, I'm an amateur at this, ha..

Have you ever spent time with a dog? You know that dogs bite, right? So you should never put your hand near a dog's head, right? Same principal, you learn to recognize their body language and know when it's safe to pet and when it's not. If you are going to do anything at all with a horse, you learn to "speak the language" and be safe around them.

The quickest way to make friends with an individual horse is to scratch the horse's butt. They're not flexible enough to do it for themselves so anyone willing to help gets a big boost in popularity. But first you have to know how to make the horse feel comfortable enough with your presence not to interpret your actions as a threat.

I'm experienced with dogs, yes.

Hm, once I spent like literally 5 minutes with a mare. I petted her butt intently, and I remember she seemed friendly and receptive.

Given the speed and strength of a horse, people who raise and train horses put a lot of effort into keeping them friendly with humans. I occasionally describe my stallion as a 1200 lb pitbull. If you are interested, you should get someone to show you their ways. For example, the safest and most fun way to "pet" a horse is to scratch along the base of their mane. You can't scratch hard enough to hurt the horse and you will be rewarded with some hilarious expressions when you find a good itch.

Is the advice about "Never get behind a horse or they'll kick you" true? Why would a horse buck someone off?

As you can tell, I'm an amateur at this, ha..
Not nesscarly. Firstly dont give em a reason to kick you at all. As long as the horse knows your back there and not a threat, you should be fine. I wouldnt thrown caution to the wind though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess Zooville wouldn't be the best place to ask this, but is it difficult to become an equestrian? I've heard it can be very expensive.

I'm in the minority here! I've never really had any interest in horses nor any interaction with one. They're fascinating to look at but I don't find them sexy at all.

I guess Zooville wouldn't be the best place to ask this, but is it difficult to become an equestrian? I've heard it can be very expensive.
Horses need a lot of land, and big barns, and special equipment, and expensive care. Then, if you plan to compete, not just any horse will do. Finally, it will take years of your time both learning and teaching.

"Difficult" and "expensive" aren't in question, what you have to decide is "worth it?"

Like what has been said b4.

It's not somthing you can just jump into.
Unless you have $$ to burn.
Just having them is expensive.

most what you call 'equestrians' that I know: race some of their studs and some mares.

Now that is some expensive shit there!!

Then there is the matter of knowledge of the animals you are tending for. Takes years to accumulate.

Sex in a sence is the easy part, as long as the animal likes what is happening they will be receptive lovers even when not in estrus.

And believe me a horse can say no to sexual advances?. Like I said knowledge will save you here if you can read their body language. I have never been seriously hurt by a large animal in my 22 yrs as an active zoo.

The day I worked up the courage to try I got off the bus put my school stuff away headed to were we kept them. Yup my dad sold them that day while I was in school because we never rode them. We never rode them because we weren't allowed to unless they were with and they never wanted to despite the fact we were taught how to ride saddle etc years before hand. Very frustrating Haha

i actually have seen full sized horse penetrating a middle-aged woman vaginally in real life. As hard as it may seem to believe i think the trick was to get him inside before he flared. Once he's inside everything is posiible, like during giving birth, or double fisting with opening hands... but yeah, i wouldnt believed if i hadnt seen it with my bare eyes so feel free to doubt:)
Some years ago I have seen pony stallions do it with both a woman into her pussy and also saw a man take it anally. The pony gives 4 or 5 thrusts once his cock finds the opening, then the flare develops and he shoots, rests for a few seconds and then withdraws...his semen then gushes out.

It is horny to watch it but big stallions cocks are dangerous....Remember how poor Mr Hands died from internal injuries in Washington state some years ago.

The "Mr. Hands" incident was pure stupidity.
First, the animal wasn't even his, and there was no permission from the owner.
Second, even if the owner had given permission you would never want to give this large powerful animal the ability to thrust himself into you as hard as he wants. That in itself is a very dangerous thing. Even if you have played with very large items IT IS NOT COMPARABLE. When a horse becomes hard and he flares his flare is the only part of his cock that has any softness to it and it is still firm. His cock gets as hard as a baseball bat, and the big end of the bat is about how big his cock is too.
Even in those clips made long ago the horses were not themselves. Or so I've heard. They were supposedly drugged so they wouldn't jump hard into the girls and hurt them plus most of those clips had someone controlling the horse or he was tied to a hitching post. I saw one clip where the horse moved into the girl and she screamed out a very painful sounding scream. If I find it on the Internet I'll post a link.
If anyone intends on trying sex with any Equine animal DO NOT do it by yourself. You do need someone to help for many reasons. Alway place the animal in a stall and right up to the wall so they can't move forward ANY, and even this does not say that they can't sort of jump forward some and that could be all it takes to get hurt.
Start out by taking warm water and a sponge to wash the horses cock. They are often dirty and have a squige and crust on them. The horse will usually like you washing their cock and they will most of the time start dropping while you wash it off. Once you get them washed off you can either dry it with a towel or you can start playing with it or maybe sucking it. If the horse starts moving around a lot then stop, go back to doing what he likes. Sometimes that is all you're going to get to do and other times they will be receptive. It's all their mood.
I only do belly to belly (Missionary) with them, but make sure your feet are where they can't get stepped on. That's a good way to get your foot broken. I lay on top of a bale of hey with a few blankets on top and it is all right underneath them. If you do it in a stall it kind of keeps them from moving all over if the stall is a tight one. I don't ever recommend letting them mount you like in doggie. The animal has to much free rain that way and you could join the ranks of Mr Hands (Woman or Man)
If the animal is into it it will be over very fast when they have cum they withdraw in a few seconds.

Now that I said all that PLEASE have permission to do what you intend. If you think you can't find someone to allow it then you might buy an animal and go that route. I heard one guy say that he bought a horse to try. Did it a few times and then sold the horse back to the stable because he really couldn't afford it. There are ways even if you go that route.

Good luck to all that give it a try. Just don't be a Mr Hands...........................
Mr Hands owned his horse and he had his friend with him...the friend brought him to hospital but his internal injuries were too severe and he could not be saved....it was a crazy idea, as stallions show no mercy once their cocks find the hole.

I have with both of my Mares, they have their days but both seem to really enjoy it and when they are feeling up to it they let me know by following me around and doing everything they can to get their ass right in front of me when I'm out there trying to work until I stop to show them attention.
Yes...many mares are like that if you show empathy.....I love it too.

I should elaborate on this statement since female equines can literally take your breath away when they are in heat. I almost passed out when I bred my mare in heat! The hottest experience of my sexual life ever nothing compares!
Me too....I felt weak after...I was in my early teens.....the sensation as her pussy milks your cock is incredible......impossible to stop cumming then...she love to be fisted too...I knew by her snorts that she was thrilled.

Horses need a lot of land, and big barns, and special equipment, and expensive care. Then, if you plan to compete, not just any horse will do. Finally, it will take years of your time both learning and teaching.

"Difficult" and "expensive" aren't in question, what you have to decide is "worth it?"
That is true. Though I've heard if you don't have a horse of your own, you can engage in a work-study type of program where you can get horse riding instruction, and work in return.
I love horses very much, and furthermore, you know, demonstrating that exceptional bond between human and animal, especially in a competitive sense, would definitely be worth it...it is such a challenge, and that is also what attracts me to it.

I've said this before, but the idea of riding an animal has always fascinated me.

I find it is very well worth it.

I haven't thought so far as to how. What's your advice? :) Many equines live where I live, almost all of them horses of all sizes except for the biggest draft horses – plus one male donkey. The donkey is the one that is most interested in me and my dog, always checking what we do when we pass along, sometimes following us. He seems to be the most playful equine and he is the one whom I hear from time to time even in our home, when his hee-haw sounds through the village and penetrates window glass and walls. I like his directness and he's also cute, like donkeys often are. I'd just like to make friends with a donkey ... I guess I'd start on my feet. Our village donkey is usually on his hooves, too, when I see him.

Donkeys are super sweet and smart!

How long have you been an equestrian?
I started boarding this pony 8 years ago and about 4 years ago the couple got a divorce so they sent me the papers for her and she became mine. Hover I did start with her from the beginning. First my touch then playing with her pussy then all the way.

I haven't, but it's a dream of mine that I've always wanted to fulfill. Hearing others talk about it and seeing pictures and vids make me want it more and more.

Back