Have you had sex with a horse?

Have you had sex with a horse?

• Yes, I have had sex with a horse

Votes: 462 24.9%
  • No, I have not had sex with a horse (and I have no interest in it)

Votes: 168 9.0%
  • No, I have not had sex with a horse (but I want to have sex with a horse)

Votes: 1,227 66.1%

• Total voters
I have! it was more difficult than I had imagined.
I will say this, if your not used to larger/longer/Depth toy play, do not attempt this.
this is for your own safety.
we do not need another "Mr. Hands" type incident in the community.
The "Mr. Hands" incident was pure stupidity.
First, the animal wasn't even his, and there was no permission from the owner.
Second, even if the owner had given permission you would never want to give this large powerful animal the ability to thrust himself into you as hard as he wants. That in itself is a very dangerous thing. Even if you have played with very large items IT IS NOT COMPARABLE. When a horse becomes hard and he flares his flare is the only part of his cock that has any softness to it and it is still firm. His cock gets as hard as a baseball bat, and the big end of the bat is about how big his cock is too.
Even in those clips made long ago the horses were not themselves. Or so I've heard. They were supposedly drugged so they wouldn't jump hard into the girls and hurt them plus most of those clips had someone controlling the horse or he was tied to a hitching post. I saw one clip where the horse moved into the girl and she screamed out a very painful sounding scream. If I find it on the Internet I'll post a link.
If anyone intends on trying sex with any Equine animal DO NOT do it by yourself. You do need someone to help for many reasons. Alway place the animal in a stall and right up to the wall so they can't move forward ANY, and even this does not say that they can't sort of jump forward some and that could be all it takes to get hurt.
Start out by taking warm water and a sponge to wash the horses cock. They are often dirty and have a squige and crust on them. The horse will usually like you washing their cock and they will most of the time start dropping while you wash it off. Once you get them washed off you can either dry it with a towel or you can start playing with it or maybe sucking it. If the horse starts moving around a lot then stop, go back to doing what he likes. Sometimes that is all you're going to get to do and other times they will be receptive. It's all their mood.
I only do belly to belly (Missionary) with them, but make sure your feet are where they can't get stepped on. That's a good way to get your foot broken. I lay on top of a bale of hey with a few blankets on top and it is all right underneath them. If you do it in a stall it kind of keeps them from moving all over if the stall is a tight one. I don't ever recommend letting them mount you like in doggie. The animal has to much free rain that way and you could join the ranks of Mr Hands (Woman or Man)
If the animal is into it it will be over very fast when they have cum they withdraw in a few seconds.

Now that I said all that PLEASE have permission to do what you intend. If you think you can't find someone to allow it then you might buy an animal and go that route. I heard one guy say that he bought a horse to try. Did it a few times and then sold the horse back to the stable because he really couldn't afford it. There are ways even if you go that route.

Good luck to all that give it a try. Just don't be a Mr Hands...........................

Last edited:
I've had sex with a couple of mares and a jenny. Wonderful experience in all cases. I've not been around stallions, but have massaged a few geldings that let it drop in my presence, including a draft.

I have only had sex with one mare once. I fell of the bucket multiple times, and she stepped on my foot and broke it. I'd like to try again sometime, preferably with a mare I'm much more familiar with.

Ive had sex with several mares now, full sized and mini mares. Ive also had sex with full sized and mini jennies... And 4 other species. Mare is the best. Period. They smell the best, taste the best, and are wildly fuckable. Ive never been with a bitch, so the vote on that is still open.
I've always dreamed of having sex with a made but don't know who to go to to make it happen

I've never had sex with a mare, and I've always wanted to do that. Unfortunately, I'm poor and I don't have any connections.

Yes I've had many sexual encounters with various horses.

I keep repeating that the sex is only a small part of the relationships. Horses and dogs are social by nature and they expect partners. That's what I value most of all, sex is just part of it.
I totaal agree with this. Nice writing.

I have mare and a gelding and they are the best partners that a man can have. My gelding have no sex drive, but it wil never bring me to love him lesser. Its more that i feel sorry for him that he never should have that pleasure.

When is have sex with my mare its not only vagina wat feels so good, it also the feeling of love loyalty and partnership on such higher level then what is posible with humans.
But if you whant to know. It feels soft en really warm inside and the se start to knead with they vagina on your penis, and when are dioing good se wil trun her back more to the ground until se come.

Anal it not that special, but it feels very warm.

As much as I wanted to have sex with a mare, what interests me the most is being nursed by a lactating mare.

Never had sex with a horse but would like to at some point everybody makes it sound so nice watched a few videos really has gained my interest.

Used to play with a mare - loved to bury my face in her and eat her out. When she was in heat I'd fuck her and sometimes fist her since my cock didn't seem to satisfy her. I've also massaged and jacked off a stallion but was too scared to consider anything else.

This
I have with both of my Mares, they have their days but both seem to really enjoy it and when they are feeling up to it they let me know by following me around and doing everything they can to get their ass right in front of me when I'm out there trying to work until I stop to show them attention.
This is a dream cum true

You can impose fear, or you can cultivate trust. When there is trust, the animals will open up to you. Otherwise they cower waiting for their next punishment.
In my opinion, if you are going to be intimate with (could also be read as "at the mercy of") any individual many times your size, speed, and strength then trust is the only possible way.

Last edited:
Back