Has anyone ever met up with other zoos on this site?

I haven't been here for two months yet and have been asked to meet several times, but I haven't felt comfortable doing that yet. I made the mistake of saying I had an intact dog and I think that was a big part of it. I don't want to pimp him out though.

I've not met anyone from here nope. I would have to first have time to get to know someone very well and build a bond of trust. i am one who is very paranoid about being turned in. It is highly illegal in my state. No minor offense. But if i met the right people I would be up to it. I know how isolated and lonely it can be being a zoo. I would love to make someones life truly awesome.

If I could meet up with someone trustworthy and local who's into v-e-r-y private k9 or farmfun it'd be great! Problem is I'm so far distance-wise from most ... West Aussie here

I made the mistake of saying I had an intact dog and I think that was a big part of it.
Yes, looks probable.
Still you will only get message from horndogs who are capable of reading 3+ words. Won't that many
🙄
I don't want to pimp him out though.
Yep. And even without that, if you want meet someone you'll hope he wants to meet YOU, not just be the driver for your dog to meet a new friend. 🤦

There is STILL no such thing as a free lunch. Do the actual work of getting to know someone, instead of riding the beggar's horses. You all probably learned how to make friends in Kindergarten....the process has not changed. Get out from behind the Keyboard and Screen and go breathe the fresh air, while youre at it.
It isnt Rocket Science.

I haven't been here for two months yet and have been asked to meet several times, but I haven't felt comfortable doing that yet. I made the mistake of saying I had an intact dog and I think that was a big part of it. I don't want to pimp him out though.
Some want pussy or cockssy or bussy. Usually those looking to score rather than develop a kinship with the provider.

However there are few who are willing to actually make a equal exchange in time/dedication before jumping into the sack.

I've met possibly one from here and one from bf but 7 people in my years some are on here one of them I get to hang out with somtimes and the other is once in a blue moon but all lovely people
Won't lie i lost my mind a bit when I first joined here. I was super excited. But in all seriousness have been talking to a few nice people here already. Hoping to develop some friendships and fun along the way. Will definitely admit I'm a tad nervous !

Back