Has anyone ever met up with other zoos on this site?

No one seems to meet up on here or want to provide the services they advertise it seems to me but it may be just me or because I’m new apart from that this place is very welcoming and a god send to newbies, the curious and confused, starting to feel like home

No one seems to meet up on here or want to provide the services they advertise it seems to me but it may be just me or because I’m new apart from that this place is very welcoming and a god send to newbies, the curious and confused, starting to feel like home
Who is advertising services here? And what services exactly are/were you expecting?

No services, just owners
Okay. You said services, but in any case, please be aware that this is not primarily a hookup site, and if it approached like one, you will find that you will be met with the opposite of what you are looking for.

The majority of the owners on this site are humble people who care deeply for their animal partners, and are very reticent to share them with other folks in a sexual nature, they are not operating stud services for the benefit of other zoos.

Okay. You said services, but in any case, please be aware that this is not primarily a hookup site, and if it approached like one, you will find that you will be met with the opposite of what you are looking for.

The majority of the owners on this site are humble people who care deeply for their animal partners, and are very reticent to share them with other folks in a sexual nature, they are not operating stud services for the benefit of other zoos.
I did mention that and they are all lovely

People here meet. But, its a tiny percentage of the membership here doing most of the meeting.

For a variety of reasons, most of the membership on this site will never meet a single time in real life. Ranging from being utterly terrified of their own shadows to people having a complete inability to distinguish between a real genuine person with something to offer and an internet masturbator who is making fantasy posts to jerk off to.

You're new here, so it may take a little while before you've seen enough bullshit posts to spot them as bullshit immediately, but, in time, you begin to see bullshit pists for what they are. All fake, mostly for catfishing or masturbating.

And you'll see real people with a genuine interest in meeting. And you *should* in time be highly skeptical of anything you read here, but still be able to determine the genuine posters when you see them.

A good general rule of thumb is if it sounds too good to be true, thats because it is. Reality doesnt cater to your every fantasy. But, catfish do. Keep that in mind.

Not sure really what you mean by any services being 'advertised' but I can tell you with absolute certainty that whoever you may see doing that is either completely fake, or someone who poses you an ENORMOUS personal risk. Not all fantastical posts are fake, but the ones that are real are going to pose you EXTREME danger. Either from reckless, ignorant people or people who are flat out malicious.

I advise ANYONE looking to meet people from here to spend time sifting through a members post history. You'll often find contradictory statements, which is usually a liar telling stories, or you'll see signs of some mental instability, which is way more dangerous to you than posing disappointment. Or, you'll see plenty of examples that said person is just plain stupid or careless. Which is likely to be more dangerous to you personally than the crazy fuckers.

You CAN meet great people here, but your likelihood of that drops considerably if you look for them while holding your dick.

My overall advice for anyone is to view any potential meet with cold, clinical eyes and a generous dose of common sense.

New here but hope to. Met with some other couples and adventurous single females from another forum for some hot k9 fun in the past

People here meet. But, its a tiny percentage of the membership here doing most of the meeting.

For a variety of reasons, most of the membership on this site will never meet a single time in real life. Ranging from being utterly terrified of their own shadows to people having a complete inability to distinguish between a real genuine person with something to offer and an internet masturbator who is making fantasy posts to jerk off to.

You're new here, so it may take a little while before you've seen enough bullshit posts to spot them as bullshit immediately, but, in time, you begin to see bullshit pists for what they are. All fake, mostly for catfishing or masturbating.

And you'll see real people with a genuine interest in meeting. And you *should* in time be highly skeptical of anything you read here, but still be able to determine the genuine posters when you see them.

A good general rule of thumb is if it sounds too good to be true, thats because it is. Reality doesnt cater to your every fantasy. But, catfish do. Keep that in mind.

Not sure really what you mean by any services being 'advertised' but I can tell you with absolute certainty that whoever you may see doing that is either completely fake, or someone who poses you an ENORMOUS personal risk. Not all fantastical posts are fake, but the ones that are real are going to pose you EXTREME danger. Either from reckless, ignorant people or people who are flat out malicious.

I advise ANYONE looking to meet people from here to spend time sifting through a members post history. You'll often find contradictory statements, which is usually a liar telling stories, or you'll see signs of some mental instability, which is way more dangerous to you than posing disappointment. Or, you'll see plenty of examples that said person is just plain stupid or careless. Which is likely to be more dangerous to you personally than the crazy fuckers.

You CAN meet great people here, but your likelihood of that drops considerably if you look for them while holding your dick.

My overall advice for anyone is to view any potential meet with cold, clinical eyes and a generous dose of common sense.
I think we fit into the category "too good good to be true", . . . . and are most certainly genuine !

not possible here in germany... i think its nearly impossible in generel to meet a women here as a hetero person... i mean, technically its not a dating site so its okay, but it would be still nice to have a partner with the same kinks of course..

I've met a few on BF years ago, but not here.
Nice people.
Not really looking to meet anyone now, but never know I guess. Just reconnecting with an old friend. 😊

Never, sadly. I'm not a terribly social and connected person IRL...
And don't really have the finances to travel either; can barely afford to keep myself sheltered, fed and connected to the net.
This last half-decade has been rough for most everyone, I think.

Back