Has anyone ever met up with other zoos on this site?

I've always been iffy about meeting people I've met on the Internet, But I'm still willing to give it a shot if the people here are nice and respectful.

I just joined here last month. Haven't met anyone from here yet but I have met several others from another pet forum. Every meet went very well.

joined around december or november of last year but still have yet to meet anyone especially here in South FL. had a few ppl willing to meetup but they end up ghosting me after a normal convo despite seeing them still active on the site 🫤 but i'm still looking regardless & i'm always available

I've met three people from the zoo community but it's been a number of year since I've tried to arrange meets with people.

I'd like to meet more zoo people but being a chronic introvert doesn't help lol

there are a few people i wanted to meet here but i think we need more time to know each other better :) but recently i have met with another zoo i used to talk with on twitter, he's pretty handsome and have a beautiful golden retriever :eek:

joined around december or november of last year but still have yet to meet anyone especially here in South FL. had a few ppl willing to meetup but they end up ghosting me after a normal convo despite seeing them still active on the site 🫤 but i'm still looking regardless & i'm always available
Don't feel like the lone stranger. I was just ghosted last weekend by someone after extensive conversation

We never dared to meet anyone on this site. Always a bit afraid of fake profiles (+ we are quite introverted so meeting strangers is a bit scary 😶‍🌫️)

We never dared to meet anyone on this site. Always a bit afraid of fake profiles (+ we are quite introverted so meeting strangers is a bit scary 😶‍🌫️)
I wouldn't rule it out completely just by default. But you definitely need to be cautious and thoughtful. There are a LOT of fakes on here, and some dangerous people; but there's also some really great people. I've met quite a few really good people from this site, so it is quite possible. Feel free to message me if you'd ever like advice, but in general if you're skeptical and go slow you'll be able to tell who is who.

I got lucky on a job I was on and there was a zoo I was in contact with who lived near where I was working and we got to meet up in a gas station bathroom. First and last (for now) experience and I was terrified and super horny the whole time lol

This is exactly how I felt until I met a person from this site. We met as friends with potential of ongoing friendship. So far so good and there hasnt been any negative side effects if you know what I mean ;). It doesnt mean that I let all my guards down as when meeting for the first time I am extremely cautious with what I do and say. Also meet in a neutral place with a quick exit strategy if it is ever needed.

Last edited:
On this site? No haha i have just bin here a short time, who knos i the future.
Hang in there. There are nice people out there with similar interests who are willing to become friends in real life. A gorgeous girl like you wont have too many problems in meeting people with similar interests ;)

Myself as an owner, and my "boy" of course have met quite a few ladies on ZV who have appreciated the attention of my lad. . . . . One has even posted a couple of video's on ZV of their playtime together. . . .

Myself as an owner, and my "boy" of course have met quite a few ladies on ZV who have appreciated the attention of my lad. . . . . One has even posted a couple of video's on ZV of their playtime together. . . .
From a fellow male..... Thank you for offering your boy to help out fellow Zoos.

We started out on Fab Swingers (and we still are on there). Met loads of nice people and had alot of fun and we still do have alot of fun. We've started to see a bit of a crossover between this site and Fab but as of yet not met with anyone....but hoping to 😊

I've not from here yet, but plan to soon. I have meet a good number from BF. Meet some fun girls and couples. Trust is a major factor . I don't rush a meeting for their safety and mine. I've always had repeat encounters. so they must be enjoying it as much as we are.
what bf? can you tell me?

Back