Has anyone ever met up with other zoos on this site?

Not yet, just joined and hoping to have some real meet ups. By the way, FL (fetlife), is a fetish site that offers just about everything sexually a person could want except bestiality.

My fiance and I have been on this site for over a month but haven't met any owners yet from our area. It's been frustrating, but we'll keep looking. I notice that some of you mentioned having met owners outside of Zooville; anyone willing to share how to do that?

I think it's really hit or miss. Most cases, to meet up with someone from here typically requires trust which takes some time to build up.

Where as a lot of people on here seem to be looking for right here right now.

I think it's really hit or miss. Most cases, to meet up with someone from here typically requires trust which takes some time to build up.

Where as a lot of people on here seem to be looking for right here right now.
Alot of that, which tells me it's more of a fantasy, than actually wanting it to happen. Get their nut off, and are good to go :/

Alot of that, which tells me it's more of a fantasy, than actually wanting it to happen. Get their nut off, and are good to go :/
Well isn't that sort of the point behind this site. To find people who aren't necessarily going to ding dong ditch or cause issues?

I wouldn't say it's a fantasy. It just requires more commitment and an actual relationship outside of (I want to fuck)

Well isn't that sort of the point behind this site. To find people who aren't necessarily going to ding dong ditch or cause issues?

I wouldn't say it's a fantasy. It just requires more commitment and an actual relationship outside of (I want to fuck)
Hehehehe, I so wish I could do that lol. Although it's kinda hard to tell which way people swing here tbh

Not yet. But I am in private talks with a couple of people from here about the possibility of meeting up. Trouble is, everyone I meet here isn't in my local area, so distance and travel is a bit of an obstacle.

Literally yes it was so horrible he was screaming things such as “ what makes you want to fuck a dog” and “would you like to see pics of me fucking my dog”
I was absolutely mortified.
Nope not a double date. Just him and I in a Starbucks and him talking literally so loud people were giving us weird ass looks.

He also showed me the wedding ring he wanted to propose to his gf with. Which I was just sitting there like ????????? Uh ?
Never told me he was in a relationship and I asked about her opinion of his beast relationships and he said simply “oh I don’t trust her with that information”
Sorry to hear about that. Talk about creating a scene...and why?

Have met both women and couples via this site.

Couples haven't turned out a hit, there's usually jealousy involved from the guy in the couple. Sometimes the woman had more or less ignored her guy during play since I and my doggie were the new and exciting thing. Even without looking straight at him I could feel his resentment. Wonder what the car ride back was like for them?

Women, when they've made up their mind, have been less of a problem. My problem with THEM on the other hand has been that they many times have been extremely dishonest. About their looks and weight. One woman described herself as tall, slender and mediterranian looking. She was short, fat and very pale.

There were no problems though with "I don't want to do THAT", whatever THAT was. I'm mainly talking sucking and anal. One practical problem was that the doggie sometimes, in his excitement, slipped into her asshole, without lubricant, which was painful. One solution to that problem was her inserting a buttplug before playing.

The most occuring complaint from women I've met was that other men they had contact with chickened out at the last minute. Mostly because they in reality had no dog to offer.

If you're a guy reading this think of the mafia phrase "can he deliver?". It was about delivering alcohol during the prohibition. Chicks think of us men in the same way. Make sure you can deliver.

Advice to other guys:

While communicating with her, avoid talking about all the sex stuff you want to do to her. Why you ask? Well, when you meet her, maybe you won't feel inclined to do to the REAL her what you imagined you wanted to do to the IMAGINARY her, who is always hotter and better.

It turns you on to rim a woman? What if it turns out the REAL her's asshole isn't that appealing? Either you have to be a man of your word and do something unappealing, or, you turn out to be a bullshitter, who just talks. Because the promise of getting rimmed was what finally made up her mind. And you disappointed her by not wanting to do that.

Make no promises you can't keep. Like having a dog or not. Your neighbor's dog, your grandmother's dog, living far away from you, a stray you saw on the street - nothing of that counts.

Meet in a neutral place. A park, a restaurant, a beach. Make sure to bring the dog. Don't ask her whether she wants to go on with the whole thing or not. Separate from and digest the meeting and then text or call each other after having decided without pressure.

A peculiarity with women is that they will without further ado DO some sexual stuff, like for instance collecting sperm from her pussy in a glass and drinking it, but they will dislike YOU talking about it.

Women like to be treated with normal civility.
She may just 10 min before, have taken dog dick and your dick as well in all holes, but now that it's over, she wants to be a lady. Eat that after sex meal with her like a gentleman.

Agree mostly with what you said.

We always honour our meetings discussions with my boy. by turning up with my boy "cleaned" washed and ready to play.

Couples haven't turned out a hit, there's usually jealousy involved from the guy in the couple. Sometimes the woman had more or less ignored her guy during play since I and my doggie were the new and exciting thing. Even without looking straight at him I could feel his resentment. Wonder what the car ride back was like for them?

Women, when they've made up their mind, have been less of a problem. My problem with THEM on the other hand has been that they many times have been extremely dishonest. About their looks and weight. One woman described herself as tall, slender and mediterranian looking. She was short, fat and very pale.

There were no problems though with "I don't want to do THAT", whatever THAT was. I'm mainly talking sucking and anal. One practical problem was that the doggie sometimes, in his excitement, slipped into her asshole, without lubricant, which was painful. One solution to that problem was her inserting a buttplug before playing.

The most occuring complaint from women I've met was that other men they had contact with chickened out at the last minute. Mostly because they in reality had no dog to offer.

If you're a guy reading this think of the mafia phrase "can he deliver?". It was about delivering alcohol during the prohibition. Chicks think of us men in the same way. Make sure you can deliver.

Advice to other guys:

While communicating with her, avoid talking about all the sex stuff you want to do to her. Why you ask? Well, when you meet her, maybe you won't feel inclined to do to the REAL her what you imagined you wanted to do to the IMAGINARY her, who is always hotter and better.

It turns you on to rim a woman? What if it turns out the REAL her's asshole isn't that appealing? Either you have to be a man of your word and do something unappealing, or, you turn out to be a bullshitter, who just talks. Because the promise of getting rimmed was what finally made up her mind. And you disappointed her by not wanting to do that.

Make no promises you can't keep. Like having a dog or not. Your neighbor's dog, your grandmother's dog, living far away from you, a stray you saw on the street - nothing of that counts.

Meet in a neutral place. A park, a restaurant, a beach. Make sure to bring the dog. Don't ask her whether she wants to go on with the whole thing or not. Separate from and digest the meeting and then text or call each other after having decided without pressure.

A peculiarity with women is that they will without further ado DO some sexual stuff, like for instance collecting sperm from her pussy in a glass and drinking it, but they will dislike YOU talking about it.

She may just 10 min before, have taken dog dick and your dick as well in all holes, but now that it's over, she wants to be a lady. Eat that after sex meal with her like a gentleman.

Advice to other guys:

Well said…

Back