Has anyone ever met up with other zoos on this site?

I can't say I have but I found out one of my coworkers is zoo partly thanks to this site. He said a rather Zooey joke that I probably wouldn't of recognized if not for this place and I was just like wait a minute do he just say what I think he said? Anyways we talked tea he's totally zoo

I would love to meet some people but I'm terrified to. Also I have no idea how I would, I have a wife and kids and they don't know a thing about my zoo sexuality unfortunately.

Not from here but a few from other sites. None of them were active though and thoose were mostly one time deals since we didn't have that much in common, other than the obvious 😄

I did on the old BF. A couple of short term pleasurable encounters (couple and woman), as well as a long term relationship with a beautiful woman. I’m certainly looking to meet new friends now. I’m extremely open minded.

Yo soy de concepción chile 27 años. Soy hetero pero hace años deseo que me monte un perro. Alguien me ayuda ? Q genia que exista un sitio en internet donde se pueda conversar de estos gustos tan aberrantes y prohibidos xD

Want to very badly, but have yet to have the opportunity. Several things working against me (being new in the scene/on this site, looking primarily for women)

It doesn’t take an act of Congress to set up a meet. Just post that you would like to host a meet in an area. Pick a dog friendly park to have a meet, a pot luck at the tables or we have even had a BBQ in the park. One afternoon or an overnight at a campground or lake. We have had weeknight meets at a Starbucks outside with our dogs on leashes. Get to know everyone, contact info likes, kinks, weather they are owners or not. Then go back to your place, someone’s house or get hotel rooms if play is going to happen.

not that hard. If you build it, they will come. You will get a lopsided group of men vs women, some gay, some bi, some straight. Some couples, some families even might show up. It is always worth it!

give it a try. Post your intent. Don’t give exact location and time until necessary, unless it is a reservation campground. Than let people know in advance in the PM feature.

good luck!
Wow, you know I never thought about doing this. Such a simple idea yet I can see exactly how effective it would be. Thank you for such a great idea. Way to be the example that gets the ball rolling. Thanks

Unfortunately not! I have posted in the personals on here before but I was mainly approached by creeps more interested in fucking me than helping me gain zoo experience lol. I have spoken to people nearby with the potential to meet up as friends and just chat about our kinks, but then the lockdown hit!
Define creep. Don’t get me wrong I understand the things that dudes do that easily fall in this category but this is a word I’ve seen used very very often when describing potential meet up or just conversations in general. Besides the obvious and general meaning of the term creep, are there things, habits or otherwise that would make someone come off creepy?

Define creep. Don’t get me wrong I understand the things that dudes do that easily fall in this category but this is a word I’ve seen used very very often when describing potential meet up or just conversations in general. Besides the obvious and general meaning of the term creep, are there things, habits or otherwise that would make someone come off creepy?

Generally so-called zoos who for some reason are only looking for women or couples, giving off the impression they're not interested in helping people gain experience or friendships or even care for the animal, they just want to jack off to the image of a knot inside a vagina. In which case, there are tons of videos out there, use those instead of a meetup. Or old men looking for younger people, that's equally creepy.

IF you look, the next comment she made after the one you replied to seems to indicate the type of creep she meant.........these dickheads who don't know shit because they don't and never have owned a dog, but still try to get her to meet for a fuck anyway because she's "desperate enough to fuck a dog, she probably will fuck them"....this site is FULL of useless dickheads just like that too.

(As mentioned in my thread I made) I asked the same question of why guys are creepy in comparison to women.

The fact they treat women like a sex object instead of a person is ugh... Outrageous and disgusting.

no. i started talking to someone who was nearby one time, and within a day she asked for a face pic. idk, i think she was legit but i wasnt willing to take that risk and the conversation tailed off. i regret that, even though i probably would still make the same decision. being able to trust people here is hard. there's too much to lose :/

Hello sir i can t meet nobody here do you know another place thank you. laetitia

I don't know of any which have a focus on meeting people, but that's never been my goal so if there were one, I'd probably not know of it. If one hangs around long enough, you make friends and sometimes you learn those friends aren't too far away.

Generally so-called zoos who for some reason are only looking for women or couples, giving off the impression they're not interested in helping people gain experience or friendships or even care for the animal, they just want to jack off to the image of a knot inside a vagina. In which case, there are tons of videos out there, use those instead of a meetup. Or old men looking for younger people, that's equally creepy.
I can totally understand that. I think the wall that I keep finding myself running into is most obviously lack of experience. Not w/ an animal but within this kind of forum as far as what to say and what not to say. The second thing I find that seems to hinder me is ironically why I’m here. I’m a straight male and I have no desire myself to engage w/ the animal physically. That said, I’m not looking for some random freaky sex show, nor am I looking just for a kinky single serve jack off event. Watching a woman pleasuring herself w/ an animal partner is just as erotic and sexually desirable as is oral sex, giving or receiving. It’s not something that I wanna see just to say I’ve seen it and it’s not simply for the outcome of busting a nut. I would love to enjoy the pleasures of watching my lover engage in such activities quite often, just as much as her and I would if not more. A woman’s value to me is not solely wrapped up in the fact that she’s willing to fuck a dog any more then her willingness to wear sneakers. Her value to me is within the person that she is. Her willingness to fuck a dog is simply just a bonus, a really really really great bonus but a bonus none the less. When reaching out to someone that sounds interesting I always speak respectfully and w/ common sense manners. The first words on the screen are never “ hey love your tits” or “ I wanna fuck your ass raw” or any of the other dumb ass shit dumb ass dudes say to girls thinking that after reading that, that girl is just gonna be so impressed and greatful that she’ll do anything they want. My conversations are not saturated in sex and the pursuit of it but w/ everyday getting to know you type of things. There are occasions when it does focus on things of a sexual nature, I mean we are on a site in which it’s main purpose and theme is people that enjoy fucking animals and for the purpose of talking to others that share in that pursuit. I guess my frustration is due in part more w/ the idea that because I myself have no desire to have sex w/ an animal but do desire to meet a woman that does enjoy it. That I am that “creep” lurking around for a cheap thrill or that my lack of physical participation somehow invalidates me as someone to actually be taken seriously within this community of people. I do in fact have 2 male dogs, however seeing as they are of the smaller species of canine, I would not think them to be very desirable in this situation and I’m not going to get a dog w/ the single desire and hope of finding someone it could fuck. I’m not that asshole, my dogs are just as important in my life as are my kids. Just as a woman, their value is not based on their potential sexual performance. This is all great things you have shared w/ me, things I did not think about honestly and that I need to take into consideration. Regardless of everything I’m grateful for all the knowledge I’m learning about this lifestyle and truly enjoy talking w/ everyone about this and things that have nothing to do w/ this at all. Thank you very much for all the helpful advice

(As mentioned in my thread I made) I asked the same question of why guys are creepy in comparison to women.

The fact they treat women like a sex object instead of a person is ugh... Outrageous and disgusting.
I 100% get that. I’ll be the first to admit I’m one of the lucky ones. I’m a man that has been raised and groomed by women since I was a kid so thankfully a lot of that bullshit macho dumb ass shit guys do was never there. I mean seriously, I understand this sites main theme and yes deep down we are all wicked little creatures and enjoy many many varied perversions and pleasures but at least say hello my name is before you tell someone how far down you want your cock in their throat. As if after hearing this is suppose to make you swoon and pledge yourself to their pleasures. Those really are the idiots that ruin the party just as it’s getting good. My question mostly came from trying to figure out if it’s something I’ve been saying or doing the is preventing me from actually meeting a girl on here and successfully at least becoming friends. Thank you for taking the time to respond back to me and explaining, I really appreciate that, thanks

Yes. We chatted daily for several months, and thorugh the time we got closer and closer. When he by coincindence moved to the city where I lived, we gave it a try and met. Now it has been almost a full year and we're in a happy relationship. And although he so far at no point was an "active" zoo, he likes the topic in a very respectful way, doesn't fetishize it and could be called sort of a zoo-ally, I guess. So yay, thanks zooville, you helped me find love again, and helped me realise, that I am not as "zoo exclusive", as I used to think a year ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. We chatted daily for several months, and though the time we got closer and closer. When he by coincindence moved to the city where I lived, we gave it a chance and met. Now it has been almost a full year and we're in a happy relationship. And although he so far at no point was an "active" zoo, he likes the topic in a very respectful way, doesn't fetishize it and could be called sort of a zoo-ally, I guess. So yay, thanks zooville, you helped me find love again, and helped me realise, that I am not as "zoo exclusive", as I used to think a year ago.
Wow happy for you finally you explored your self. If you remember we used to talk a little over a year ago when you were not really into men. I knew back then there is no thing as zoo exclusive for a human female is it's goes against her genetic makeup and nature. Thanks for proving me right 🍻 Often confused people jump to judgements about themselves without exploring who they really are.
Oh I remember you had a sexy big ass,I hope that lucky man is enjoying it and you are getting enough spankings 😂

Wow happy for you finally you explored your self. If you remember we used to talk a little over a year ago when you were not really into men. I knew back then there is no thing as zoo exclusive for a human female is it's goes against her genetic makeup and nature. Thanks for proving me right 🍻 Often confused people jump to judgements about themselves without exploring who they really are.
Oh I remember you had a sexy big ass,I hope that lucky man is enjoying it and you are getting enough spankings 😂
Hahah, just bacause I eventually found a human I am happy with, doesn't mean that there cannot be girls who just really don't like humans and never will :) Maybe hard to believe, but we are more than hormone-controlled breeding machines :D If this coincidence didn't happen, I would probably stay with dogs in the future anyway, so I really don't think this proves anything :)
Anyway, thank you :)

Hahah, just bacause I eventually found a human I am happy with, doesn't mean that there cannot be girls who just really don't like humans and never will :) Maybe hard to believe, but we are more than hormone-controlled breeding machines :D If this coincidence didn't happen, I would probably stay with dogs in the future anyway, so I really don't think this proves anything :)
Anyway, thank you :)
And hormones comes from those genetics and nature I was talking about.
And please don't try to cover it up lol. Just accept it you were wrong and this is by no means a coincidence.

And hormones comes from those genetics and nature I was talking about.
And please don't try to cover it up lol. Just accept it you were wrong and this is by no means a coincidence.
I am not covering anything up, I indeed realised I was not exclusive, that I can make exceptions. I am just saying that stating that "no woman can be zoo-exclusive" is wrong and disrespectful, that's all.

Back