Has anyone ever met up with other zoos on this site?

Also, for those of us of an age, -or st least to me- there is also the barreer of meeting a young person, which looks so... active it becomes intimidating. Then, even if you do well... Few common grounds for talk.

Does not help most do not have animal and do have an eagerness that shows, so you know they are not really looking forward to meet -you- Lol.

Even with that, I did meet one person from here, young but with a settled head. Also one or two more I would gladly meet and talk if bit more near. But honestly, looks like -almost- the exception.

You will meet others. Just be friendly and polite, and if you’re a guy hopefully bisexual lol. Although that’s not always a requirement

I hope to eventually. I did meet with one person from BF a few years ago, and met them again a few times, but I had to move to the other side of the state, so we stopped meeting. Those were some good experiences though. I would love to find a FWB on here, but I need to deal with some health issues before I try again. For now, I just want to get to know the community.

It doesn’t take an act of Congress to set up a meet. Just post that you would like to host a meet in an area. Pick a dog friendly park to have a meet, a pot luck at the tables or we have even had a BBQ in the park. One afternoon or an overnight at a campground or lake. We have had weeknight meets at a Starbucks outside with our dogs on leashes. Get to know everyone, contact info likes, kinks, weather they are owners or not. Then go back to your place, someone’s house or get hotel rooms if play is going to happen.

not that hard. If you build it, they will come. You will get a lopsided group of men vs women, some gay, some bi, some straight. Some couples, some families even might show up. It is always worth it!

give it a try. Post your intent. Don’t give exact location and time until necessary, unless it is a reservation campground. Than let people know in advance in the PM feature.

good luck!
This! I think a lot of people really fuckin over think a meetup. Meet at a public place between houses first with plenty of people around, use a fake name if you want to even because names arnt neccesary as long as your fully aware of who your meeting and have provided proof through a verification image prior then its only going to go well if both have genuine intentions.

Worst thing that happens? You get ghosted, oh well no big loss back to the drawing board

Not yet, but as travel restrictions relax and business travel is back I hope to meet some of the lovely folks in the community. It would be nice to have a drink and feel comfortable chatting (without being judged). Connections strengthen communities.

Tuve que borrar la primera identificación que usé en BF y Telegram debido a que un antiguo gilipollas que conocía fue arrestado de una manera muy pública y espectacular. Así que empecé de nuevo. Espacio en blanco. Eso incluye eliminar y destruir cada video o imagen que se haya creado junto con los dispositivos que lo contenían. Tiendo a exagerar cuando se trata de proteger a mis seres queridos y a mí mismo, ¡jaja!
Very good

I have never met anyone but if I really got to know someone, I would say it would be possible, but it would for sure take a long time to gain enough trust for me to feel safe doing it

A couple, a man with a couple trained doggies and a single women on BF. Talked to several people here, but never have met. Would love to tho!

I have never met anyone but if I really got to know someone, I would say it would be possible, but it would for sure take a long time to gain enough trust for me to feel safe doing it
Yeah any type of sensible meet up should take a long time, I think its why people use this site as much as they do, gotta lay that groundwork

Back