Has anyone ever met up with other zoos on this site?

I have met three guys off here, went well. I'm actively chatting with another three or four with tentative plans and/or interest expressed in meeting up.
There are another 5-6 that flaked on meeting, with last minute freak-outs/cold feet. High levels of jitteriness it would seem. : )
Forgot to mention, these numbers refer to people from THIS site.
I've played with ...... ummmmm..... many men (lol) who have expressed modest interest in zoo; all the way through to having tons of experience.

Yes. A few I have seen on here, but years ago we had Meet and Greets from 2009 to 2012. Since 2008 I've met about 60+ pet ppl. Most were from BF, a few were on either AOZ and K9D. Myself, Jokersgirl and at that time my gf SuperBitch organized the M&G's. Most times it was locals, but twice we had state wide meets. Those drew upto 21 ppl and a few from neighboring states. Nothing knotty, just like minded ppl having drinks, food, playing pool and talking face to face. It wasn't open to just anyone, it was chat friends we all agreed we could trust or ppl we had already met.. The only time it got posted was after the event. The location, date and time was only given to those invited. No surprise guest and no pets because we were in public venue's. My present GF is Crystyle112, we started our relationship on AOZ 2.5 yrs ago and are now here. Good times! 😀

Last edited by a moderator:
I met up with one couple from Beastforum, back in the day. They liked to spend time at nudist campgrounds too. Neat couple!

Not yet sadly. Despite there apparently being quite a few in Texas I have no idea the protocol or way I could go about interacting safely with the circles to make myself not a threat. Being open and honest for once would be truly grand though

Not from this site. I met up with a woman from Zoosbook, a few years ago. Nothing really happened, we just hung out talked about stuff, and watched some videos together. It was a lot of fun. I would love to meet up with others in person sometime, but we shall see. I think a lot of people are shy about this kind of thing. Its quite risky.

Not through this site so far but have meet some that are on here in the past already. But been lot less since the pandemic started since most ones I know are not from my country so travel been rather difficult.

On this site yes! I've met with a few where we just hung out and talked. They weren't really owners but just into the zoo life.

However there was one I met who was an owner and they changed my life. We have hung out multiple times and I've fallen madly in love with their dog and we play and date every time I meet with the owner hehe.

Back