Has anyone ever met up with other zoos on this site?

I guess for me it would take really getting to know someone. I would be so paranoid to meet someone in real who knew my ‘taboo’
I'm super shy and I kinda get nervous and worry if I am attractive 😅 but once someone shows they truly are wanting to bond become friends I start to relax, the best of me vary soul can make anyone laugh. I wish I could get over the fears I have, and just say hey with a smile and hope for the best. If not, try again only time is your biggest enemy.

I have never met people from this site and also from BF. Being Ukrainian + heterosexual male is really hard to find someone. Just for friendship. In telegram I found somehow 1 guy from USA that has gf in this lifestyle and 1 married woman from Russia and a guy from Poland. At least I can talk to somebody.

For finding a partner I gave up. Sometimes I wish I was born a woman, not a man. They have much more options nowadays.
Also I'd say Russian-speaking community is a little strange\close-minded\unfriendly. Too many fakes, perverts, people who hate zoophile but still coming to such forums for trolling.
You can check beast.chat(Russian room) for instance, especially female's profiles. 90% of them using Linux system and have similar profile pictures. Suspicious, right? And nobody answered me in when I tried to write first in DM, even males lol. Seems like it's one person from different accounts. I just wonder for what reasons they do it.

I’ve met someone from BF after having numerous flakes bail on me. It took years to establish a safe hookup but WOW! did it ever pay off. I’ve been mounted, knotted, tied & turned numerous times...fucking and sucking sessions omg!!!
You definitely lucked out! Congrats!

No but i would love to meet a girls similar minded
very hard finding our ideal mates.. one we can share our wildest fantasies and who shares the same desire, insatiably open minded and hedonistic... is most mens secret desire... where do the special ladies hide?

I have never met people from this site and also from BF. Being Ukrainian + heterosexual male is really hard to find someone. Just for friendship. In telegram I found somehow 1 guy from USA that has gf in this lifestyle and 1 married woman from Russia and a guy from Poland. At least I can talk to somebody.

For finding a partner I gave up. Sometimes I wish I was born a woman, not a man. They have much more options nowadays.
Also I'd say Russian-speaking community is a little strange\close-minded\unfriendly. Too many fakes, perverts, people who hate zoophile but still coming to such forums for trolling.
You can check beast.chat(Russian room) for instance, especially female's profiles. 90% of them using Linux system and have similar profile pictures. Suspicious, right? And nobody answered me in when I tried to write first in DM, even males lol. Seems like it's one person from different accounts. I just wonder for what reasons they do it.
They have too much time on their hands in winter in Russia...and have to amuse themselves by abusing others on line..sad

No.
I was chatting to a fella last year, he seemed alright to start with, then a couple of things put me off, his manner of writing would change one day, and the next would be back to normal, kept repeating himself, kind of like it was scripted. Anyway, we had arranged to meet in a public setting, about 5 minutes from where he was staying, gave him half hour notice, and he got quite angry, saying he needed to recharge his phone, and needed more time. I arrived at the spot alot earlier than I made out I would be there, and shortly after I get there, a guy shows up, and spends a good 5 minutes setting up some kind of radio transponder, or something, it all looked too suspicious to me, so I turned my phone off, and buggered off. The way the guy went on after that, it was definately a trap. Pretty weary about meeting people now.

No.
I was chatting to a fella last year, he seemed alright to start with, then a couple of things put me off, his manner of writing would change one day, and the next would be back to normal, kept repeating himself, kind of like it was scripted. Anyway, we had arranged to meet in a public setting, about 5 minutes from where he was staying, gave him half hour notice, and he got quite angry, saying he needed to recharge his phone, and needed more time. I arrived at the spot alot earlier than I made out I would be there, and shortly after I get there, a guy shows up, and spends a good 5 minutes setting up some kind of radio transponder, or something, it all looked too suspicious to me, so I turned my phone off, and buggered off. The way the guy went on after that, it was definately a trap. Pretty weary about meeting people now.
Lol. You are either completely full of shit... or paranoid beyond belief. There is no way in hell they would go full spook to bust a zoo. Even Sneaky Joe, in Arizona didn't get that ridiculous with his tactics. He would bait people that wanted to fuck a dog... then when they showed up to do it he would arrest them.
All It takes to record (beyond the messages sent online) would be a simple cell phone or other hand held recorder. They aren't going to have guys in the bushes with cameras and those long distance sound catchers for a park meet-up that doesn't even involve intended animal sex. That would be a gross waste of funding for something so small.

I'm sorry if this comes off as mean. But people's minds run rampant sometimes, and some members might actually believe CIA squads are out here trying to catch them. They really don't care unless it's undeniable... and even them, in most places the charges aren't severe enough to get crazy about it.

No.
im always scared of this..
have met with a few people now in Australia // luckily all good honest Zoos

I'm super new to this and I'd really love to meet up with people but the few times I've chatted with someone they tend to ghost real real easy
Me and a partner of mine, who's been into this a bit longer have been looking for ways to explore this

I would love to meet up, but a group thing might work better than a one-on-one. Less chance of things going sideways.

Lol. You are either completely full of shit... or paranoid beyond belief. There is no way in hell they would go full spook to bust a zoo. Even Sneaky Joe, in Arizona didn't get that ridiculous with his tactics. He would bait people that wanted to fuck a dog... then when they showed up to do it he would arrest them.
All It takes to record (beyond the messages sent online) would be a simple cell phone or other hand held recorder. They aren't going to have guys in the bushes with cameras and those long distance sound catchers for a park meet-up that doesn't even involve intended animal sex. That would be a gross waste of funding for something so small.

I'm sorry if this comes off as mean. But people's minds run rampant sometimes, and some members might actually believe CIA squads are out here trying to catch them. They really don't care unless it's undeniable... and even them, in most places the charges aren't severe enough to get crazy about it.
Wow, that start of your reply makes you out to be a fucken rude cunt. Bit of a rant you went on there.

To be fair, I don't think he's American. He used several words in this topic that made me think he's from the UK or Australia. And neither of us know how those countries handle zoophilia.

To be fair, I don't think he's American. He used several words in this topic that made me think he's from the UK or Australia. And neither of us know how those countries handle zoophilia.
He's from Australia, and yes I do know the laws there. They aren't far off from many US states. There is quite a big max sentence... but only if there is proof of aggravated or excess abuse in the situation. Most casual cases is a misdemeanor.
My point is, it's spreading unnecessary fear to the less knowing. Because it's VERY unlikely to happen at all how he is claiming.

Back