Has anyone ever met up with other zoos on this site?

I agree with several members, who have suggested joining and meeting-up with your chosen Group (Groups are accessed via this forum's top banner thingy) Sadly, many genuine members will never meet-up due to feeling apprehension due to safety.

Therefore.

I hope both the Staff member Guide and my Suggestion can help.

1. Here is a Guide from Staff https://www.zoovilleforum.net/threa...s-for-meet-up-safety.22636/page-2#post-899617

2. Here is my Suggestion to eliminate any undercover member that could compromise your group, a Group could agree on strict but temporary 'Terms and Conditions/Procedures'

- communicating only on the Zooville Forum or Telegram with a VPN
- meet for Lunch on the first Saturday of every month in a public venue i.e. restaurant, bistro, cafe
- communicate to the Group the allocated area of the public venue your Group will be eating at
- prohibited from talking about sex in public
- dress code is to be minimal attire (A) sandals (B) no socks (C) boxers (D) thermal singlet (E) fitted trousers (F) fitted short-sleeved shirt (the reason is that it will be easier to inspect later if your Group decides to travel back together in one or two 'Maxi Taxis' to the private venue)
- prohibited from wearing certain attire or jewellery (the reason is that it could potentially conceal a recording device that could later be used as evidence in court "intent to commit")
- prohibited from any telephone with roaming enabled or powered on
- each member is to label their telephone with their member name, then to place your telephone in your Group's bag (the reason is telephones are potential recording devices that could later be used as evidence in court as "intent to commit")
- Sharing one or two "Maxi Taxis" back to your private venue where everyone's attire will be thoroughly inspected, thoroughly lock up your private venue, turn on the air conditioning, all attendees should rotate in pairs as look outs every 30 minutes.

Note: These strict Term and Conditions or Procedures are temporary. The aim is to have your chosen Group to contain only trusted members that, ultimately! May become one of your closest friends.

Last edited:
Not on this site but back when PLF was around several. Now it’s hard to really get a feel for who is real. Back then it was much easier, at I think.

He's from Australia, and yes I do know the laws there. They aren't far off from many US states. There is quite a big max sentence... but only if there is proof of aggravated or excess abuse in the situation. Most casual cases is a misdemeanor.
My point is, it's spreading unnecessary fear to the less knowing. Because it's VERY unlikely to happen at all how he is claiming.
Perhaps you should have started your conversation with your concern, before calling me full of shit. I was answering the question about meeting, this was my only experience, my intention was to ensure others did their proper safety checks. My feeling about this fella, was that he was not law, as you assumed, but was maybe out for personal gain. He initially abused the crap out of me, accusing me of being a mole, a fake, blah blah blah. Then a month later, I get a message from him, introducing himself, and saying he was new to zoo, and wanted to meet zoo friends, said he was going to be in my area in the next month or so, very much like his first message to me.
Dont think you know everything, and dont abuse others because you think you know their Circumstances better than them.

Yes - funny thing is we had actually already fucked 10 years earlier but we had no idea of our shared kink until recently. 10 years of fun wasted lol

I’ve met someone from BF after having numerous flakes bail on me. It took years to establish a safe hookup but WOW! did it ever pay off. I’ve been mounted, knotted, tied & turned numerous times...fucking and sucking sessions omg!!!
Got any tips

I met with a guy back on BF who let his dog mount me. Great experience that I would have done again but he never responded back after the first time. No one from this site tho

Have from a other site but no one from here yet , my province is extremely low key about zoo so hard to find real ppl and not just lurkers.

Everybody gets to be whom they are. But use the search engine and read about meets. Its neither hard nor dangerous, IF you follow some basic rules.

No, and it more than probable that I won't ever be able to meet someone here because I just don't have a mode of transportation...or a circle of zoo friends.

Years ago when I was young and stupid I did a couple meets with guys that had dogs from the old BF, but fortunately I got lucky, I would be very careful now days.

I have met three guys off here, went well. I'm actively chatting with another three or four with tentative plans and/or interest expressed in meeting up.
There are another 5-6 that flaked on meeting, with last minute freak-outs/cold feet. High levels of jitteriness it would seem. : )

Back