Guys wanting sloppy seconds?

One of the horniest things I've ever ever done! It was to lick the cum out of my friends drenched pussy after her Ridgeback had filled it The turn on was even more inflated as she demanded that I had to and did feed to to her

Yes. I'd go further by saying the following is what got me to the mating in the 1st place. Maybe I'm just a dirty, nasty fucker, but it is what it is. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the whole thing from lead up to assisting to watching, but it's the following doggy that really is where I live.
Thats actually my dream 3 some and would be my MO if the lady did greenlight it!

Personally, if I am being bred by a dog with someone else watching they had better be ready to have sloppy seconds. Eat me or fuck me or both! If there not joining in they don't need to be there, only participants allowed. lol.

Agreed, plus it would be hard to resist adding to the mess.

Personally, if I am being bred by a dog with someone else watching they had better be ready to have sloppy seconds. Eat me or fuck me or both! If there not joining in they don't need to be there, only participants allowed. lol.
i would eat you...

100% I would go in for sloppy seconds and probably tasty thirds... My biggest desire is to feel the slip of a freshly dog cum'd vagina, id want there to be LAYERS of mess :3

No experience, but something I've been wanting to do is have my trans girlfriend smother my face onto a mare's vagina after she creampies her

So I've seen lots of beast vids, and the ones that intrigue me the most are when someone, either male or female, is being bred by a male dog or horse and being filmed by whomever, but I'd assume their partner/significant other. Once the animal is 'finished' and has withdrawn, the 'breed-ee' is often left dripping and still in position. I find it baffling that whomever is working the camera or has been helping out during the session is able to refrain from diving in and enjoying the messy orifice, or 'sloppy seconds', if you will, especially if the two are already involved romantically/sexually. I'm not sure that I'd be able to resist adding my essence to my pet's after watching him service my wife. There are a few vids out there where the guy/hubs and the pet share the partner, but I haven't seen many, and what I have seen makes me hard as Chinese Algebra.

With this being said, I understand that probably most of those folks in these vids are doing only and just what they want to do. But, it seems that there are plenty of asses left dripping wet, already in position, and probably up for more action.

I guess my question is this - do any of you couples 'share' during a session?
Offering up some ass to the owner to say thanks should be a given. Love feeling how much they enjoy sloppy seconds in me. Not to mention I dont think I've ever met anyone that didn't enjoy it even in general.

... Now, I'm thinking... What can I type to search for this type of content? "Sloopy seconds"?

Also, also! I don't suppose we have any of those kind of videos here, do we?

There have been a few. One thread titled couples goals I can remember. I think that's one anyway. There's one out there about 4 mins long with a LOT of content showing this, including her being FULL and him fucking her. Really good stuff.

Back