Guys wanting sloppy seconds?

So I've seen lots of beast vids, and the ones that intrigue me the most are when someone, either male or female, is being bred by a male dog or horse and being filmed by whomever, but I'd assume their partner/significant other. Once the animal is 'finished' and has withdrawn, the 'breed-ee' is often left dripping and still in position. I find it baffling that whomever is working the camera or has been helping out during the session is able to refrain from diving in and enjoying the messy orifice, or 'sloppy seconds', if you will, especially if the two are already involved romantically/sexually. I'm not sure that I'd be able to resist adding my essence to my pet's after watching him service my wife. There are a few vids out there where the guy/hubs and the pet share the partner, but I haven't seen many, and what I have seen makes me hard as Chinese Algebra.

With this being said, I understand that probably most of those folks in these vids are doing only and just what they want to do. But, it seems that there are plenty of asses left dripping wet, already in position, and probably up for more action.

I guess my question is this - do any of you couples 'share' during a session?
It's the principle reason why I'm looking for a girlfriend that is currently participating in zoo sex with either a dog, a stallion, or a boar (or all 3 at once). I want to be in such a relationship where I get to have sloppy seconds after the stud male finishes inside of her.

My hubby has no issues with mounting me after I've had a breeding. The extra lube just makes things hotter and he loves the feeling of reclaiming me. I enjoy it because it keeps my orgasms going, so that's always a plus. It's messy, but definitely worth it. For both of us.
I couldn't be any more jealous of your husband.

So my friend had a dog, and he found out that I was totally into sex with canines, so things happened. At first it was just with the dog, and he always stayed back if not helping the dog find his mark. But then there was this one time where I asked if he w anted to follow up? And I stayed there on my knees as he took me through very sloppy seconds. He said it was literally the most erotic thing he has every done and the feeling was amazing? So I assume, yes, it's fantastic for a man to do sloppy seconds like that. I know *I* loved it.

So my friend had a dog, and he found out that I was totally into sex with canines, so things happened. At first it was just with the dog, and he always stayed back if not helping the dog find his mark. But then there was this one time where I asked if he w anted to follow up? And I stayed there on my knees as he took me through very sloppy seconds. He said it was literally the most erotic thing he has every done and the feeling was amazing? So I assume, yes, it's fantastic for a man to do sloppy seconds like that. I know *I* loved it.
Love you amazing beauties and your stories! Thank you! How could you knot love it! You get a show and get to help finish. Sounds like a win win! Haha

See, that's how I feel as well. You get an amazing show. You get to help out in that show, and then you get to upload your own seed to mix with the dogs? I mean honestly, that's amazing.
Everything about it is a win win in my eyes for everyone haha. I'd just honestly like to watch and help a girl out but if she's offering up to let me play in the end I'm on cloud 9 haha

Isn’t it amazing? From either side.

Haven't experienced any of this, but would love to watch and share the secret with someone. But if I were also attracted to her, or she was my partner, I'd love to follow after, it's a fantasy of mine. While watching videos with my ex she once asked if I would think any less of her if she actually tried it and let a dog knot and cum inside her. I was super turned on, of course I wouldn't think less of her, I mean, this is the woman I love(d) and she was going to fulfill one of my fantasies for me and now it seemed hers as well. We had some good sex that night as my head kinda grasped at the idea of being in her pussy knowing a dog had been there. Even just the idea of having sex with a lover that once had been mounted at some point turns me on. Would love to slide into her right after being filled...or maybe my mouth there for her when she sits up and drains.... :unsure: As for with other animals, dogs are on top with both of those ideas, but sliding together after a horse coats her (us) is another, or after seeing videos of pigs here, I think that could be a go too.

YES!! I've been lucky enough to experience this a couple of times, after watching them go at it having a good breeding session the build up was insane and i was ready to explode on both occasions, then the feeling of all that warm puppy seed inside her when i got my turn was so fucking intense and beautiful. Needles to say it was over pretty quickly and she was feeling very content and blissfully full. I definitely hope i get the chance to do this again and again in the future.
When a lady comes to play with my boy I'm definitely not there just too watch , I'm always willing to be as involved as she wants me to be, I leave that up to her to decide 🥰😉

See, that's how I feel as well. You get an amazing show. You get to help out in that show, and then you get to upload your own seed to mix with the dogs? I mean honestly, that's amazing.
its all about the amazing intimacy bond, taboo and fun too boot. Thats why i strongly believe a pup is very important in a good releationship. kudos to you.

Me and my wife tried this last month. I been into girls with dogs since I was a teenager just was never able to get the chance. Well my now wife started seeing it 2 months ago and she fell in love with watching as she says "there fat cocks and knots" pulsate and cum. So we tried it with our husky mix. He wasn't into mounting but she wanted it so I held his knot while she backed up on his cock fucking him long hard and also grinding his tip into her cervix. After a few minutes he was already done so I pulled him out of her and he spurted a little on her ass. I gave her no break at all I shoved my fat head deep in her as well. She moaned on both of our cocks and me and him dumped our hot loads in her womb.

Yep we defiantly enjoy the sloppy seconds, when we have been active that is one of her rituals after being taken by O'l mate. Wife will remain in postion and I move in :p. The wetness and temperature difference is bliss for us both. I try to pace it so that when O'l mate has finished cleaning himself he will get his head in between us and gives us both a good licking to the end. My wife enjoys us both and we both enjoy her ;)

So I've seen lots of beast vids, and the ones that intrigue me the most are when someone, either male or female, is being bred by a male dog or horse and being filmed by whomever, but I'd assume their partner/significant other. Once the animal is 'finished' and has withdrawn, the 'breed-ee' is often left dripping and still in position. I find it baffling that whomever is working the camera or has been helping out during the session is able to refrain from diving in and enjoying the messy orifice, or 'sloppy seconds', if you will, especially if the two are already involved romantically/sexually. I'm not sure that I'd be able to resist adding my essence to my pet's after watching him service my wife. There are a few vids out there where the guy/hubs and the pet share the partner, but I haven't seen many, and what I have seen makes me hard as Chinese Algebra.

With this being said, I understand that probably most of those folks in these vids are doing only and just what they want to do. But, it seems that there are plenty of asses left dripping wet, already in position, and probably up for more action.

Where did find the vids where the man goes second? I have been looking for those. Also my gf would love to see them, and experience it for real too. Please post links if you have. Thanks.

Yeah that works, but Id much rather be in the same orifice. I wanna feel him as much as her. But Im bi as fuck.
Its ok man I understand. Let's just agree on giving 2 pulsating cocks to who ever. I personally think it would be hot if my wife tried to fit me and him both in her mouth

Last edited:

I UTTERLY AND COMPLETELY AGREE!!! If I am ever so lucky to find a partner and she is a zoo like me, I would never be able to not breed her more after my pup finishes inside of her.

Back