Guys wanting sloppy seconds?

Hmm, oddly enough, something I've never thought of until now. I'm married. My wife is boring in the bedroom. We're monogamous. I don't have an aspiration to cheat on her. So I can't think of a scenario where it would come into play. If I was unmarried and had a girl friend into dogs, I wouldn't eat it, but I'd have no problem DPing or taking sloppy seconds.

one of my favourite thing is going second.
loved fucking my now ex after my boy had knotted and filled her pussy with his cum, feeling his cum run out as I pushed in was always super exciting.
have also gone seconds with my female K9s when hosting, sliding in as soon as he had cum made some great memories, and an excellent lube too.

Last edited:
So I've seen lots of beast vids, and the ones that intrigue me the most are when someone, either male or female, is being bred by a male dog or horse and being filmed by whomever, but I'd assume their partner/significant other. Once the animal is 'finished' and has withdrawn, the 'breed-ee' is often left dripping and still in position. I find it baffling that whomever is working the camera or has been helping out during the session is able to refrain from diving in and enjoying the messy orifice, or 'sloppy seconds', if you will, especially if the two are already involved romantically/sexually. I'm not sure that I'd be able to resist adding my essence to my pet's after watching him service my wife. There are a few vids out there where the guy/hubs and the pet share the partner, but I haven't seen many, and what I have seen makes me hard as Chinese Algebra.

With this being said, I understand that probably most of those folks in these vids are doing only and just what they want to do. But, it seems that there are plenty of asses left dripping wet, already in position, and probably up for more action.

I guess my question is this - do any of you couples 'share' during a session?
I am 💯 in agreement with your thoughts 💭!!! If it was my wife( she is bi), or one of girlfriends and I had permission. I would be in before any cum had a chance drip out!!

i have, it was the hottest and best time i ever had, Lubrication was no problem nor the sometimes Drynesss and it was a lot hotter than normal due to dogs higher temperature. Only problem was afterwards, trying to find a dry spot to sleep. We had a mess but both agreed it was a GOOD mess.
Nice. I would love to lick up the mess.

This is exactly want my partner wants to do !!! Jump in for sloppy seconds after a good dog pounding and knotting. He is craving it.

Would you be willing to share more details of this story? :)
I had a fwb about 30 years ago. I went over to her condo a couple of hours early one Friday, because I got off work earlier than expected. I had a key, and just went in. I walked in, and she was tied to her rottweiler. She was 10 shades of red. I walked over, dropped my pants, and she began sucking me. As soon as the rottweiler plopped out, I went in. Virtually the rotty and I switched places. Once the cat was out of the bag (or in this case the dog LoL), it became an every two or three week deal for the rest of our relationship.

I had a fwb about 30 years ago. I went over to her condo a couple of hours early one Friday, because I got off work earlier than expected. I had a key, and just went in. I walked in, and she was tied to her rottweiler. She was 10 shades of red. I walked over, dropped my pants, and she began sucking me. As soon as the rottweiler plopped out, I went in. Virtually the rotty and I switched places. Once the cat was out of the bag (or in this case the dog LoL), it became an every two or three week deal for the rest of our relationship.
Oh wow, that is really great! Thank you :)

This is actually something I specifically want to do. A nice wet willing pussy, oh yeah I dream of rubbing my cock on a wet dripping pussy after doggo hopped off and feeling the slippery wet cum as I enter..and making her cum myself

This is actually something I specifically want to do. A nice wet willing pussy, oh yeah I dream of rubbing my cock on a wet dripping pussy after doggo hopped off and feeling the slippery wet cum as I enter..and making her cum myself
Oh yes....that even sounds good to me

My thoughts exactly.... pardon my language, but what guy could resist slamming his cock into a wet, dripping pussy, still in spasms from the throes of passionate knotting, and just continue where the k9 lover left off, pumping and pounding away until you have full release, adding your load to your k9 friend's?
And hopefully lasting long enough that doggy is ready for round 2 by the time you finish to keep things going.

I
So I've seen lots of beast vids, and the ones that intrigue me the most are when someone, either male or female, is being bred by a male dog or horse and being filmed by whomever, but I'd assume their partner/significant other. Once the animal is 'finished' and has withdrawn, the 'breed-ee' is often left dripping and still in position. I find it baffling that whomever is working the camera or has been helping out during the session is able to refrain from diving in and enjoying the messy orifice, or 'sloppy seconds', if you will, especially if the two are already involved romantically/sexually. I'm not sure that I'd be able to resist adding my essence to my pet's after watching him service my wife. There are a few vids out there where the guy/hubs and the pet share the partner, but I haven't seen many, and what I have seen makes me hard as Chinese Algebra.

With this being said, I understand that probably most of those folks in these vids are doing only and just what they want to do. But, it seems that there are plenty of asses left dripping wet, already in position, and probably up for more action.

I guess my question is this - do any of you couples 'share' during a session?
I personally haven’t but I share your exact same sentiment ✋

Back