Guys wanting sloppy seconds?

ZooFanSC

Tourist
So I've seen lots of beast vids, and the ones that intrigue me the most are when someone, either male or female, is being bred by a male dog or horse and being filmed by whomever, but I'd assume their partner/significant other. Once the animal is 'finished' and has withdrawn, the 'breed-ee' is often left dripping and still in position. I find it baffling that whomever is working the camera or has been helping out during the session is able to refrain from diving in and enjoying the messy orifice, or 'sloppy seconds', if you will, especially if the two are already involved romantically/sexually. I'm not sure that I'd be able to resist adding my essence to my pet's after watching him service my wife. There are a few vids out there where the guy/hubs and the pet share the partner, but I haven't seen many, and what I have seen makes me hard as Chinese Algebra.

With this being said, I understand that probably most of those folks in these vids are doing only and just what they want to do. But, it seems that there are plenty of asses left dripping wet, already in position, and probably up for more action.

I guess my question is this - do any of you couples 'share' during a session?

I've seen several, but, for the biggest part, you're right, it's just as you described initially. As far as vids go, I would tend to think it's more of a "filming plan" or something like that.

A little off-topic, but related......I actually can't even tell you how many times when talking to a female regarding either my boy personally or just the topic in general, the female reaction is to express disbelief or even amazement that I would be quite willing, and indeed prefer to FOLLOW the dog when he's finished. It's no secret that quite a few men are assholes and generally quite a bit more proud of their "abilities" than what is actually warranted, but there is also a large segment of that demographic for whom k9 is just some fuckin freak show. Time after time after time I hear it over and over.......he wouldn't touch me, he just wanted to watch me get fucked by the dog. Over the years, I've come to believe just based on the females I've talked to, that this group is WAY larger than the group I'm in.

All I can say is, Ladies, if that's what you want, go for it. But if it's not, then I would question people a LOT closer on just what exactly is going to go down and how. There are quite a few men who view you as a dream, but I do think there are more who just want to bleed the freak. Sad, but true.

I've seen several, but, for the biggest part, you're right, it's just as you described initially. As far as vids go, I would tend to think it's more of a "filming plan" or something like that.

A little off-topic, but related......I actually can't even tell you how many times when talking to a female regarding either my boy personally or just the topic in general, the female reaction is to express disbelief or even amazement that I would be quite willing, and indeed prefer to FOLLOW the dog when he's finished. It's no secret that quite a few men are assholes and generally quite a bit more proud of their "abilities" than what is actually warranted, but there is also a large segment of that demographic for whom k9 is just some fuckin freak show. Time after time after time I hear it over and over.......he wouldn't touch me, he just wanted to watch me get fucked by the dog. Over the years, I've come to believe just based on the females I've talked to, that this group is WAY larger than the group I'm in.

All I can say is, Ladies, if that's what you want, go for it. But if it's not, then I would question people a LOT closer on just what exactly is going to go down and how. There are quite a few men who view you as a dream, but I do think there are more who just want to bleed the freak. Sad, but true.
Sounds like we're in the same camp on the subject. It would be way more arousing to me personally to follow the pup and let my partner know that not only am I still right there for her, but that what had just transpired made me feel even closer to her emotionally, and I'd want to 'jump in the saddle' and express that connection physically. Seems like a win/win/win to me.

Sounds like we're in the same camp on the subject. It would be way more arousing to me personally to follow the pup and let my partner know that not only am I still right there for her, but that what had just transpired made me feel even closer to her emotionally, and I'd want to 'jump in the saddle' and express that connection physically. Seems like a win/win/win to me.

Yes. I'd go further by saying the following is what got me to the mating in the 1st place. Maybe I'm just a dirty, nasty fucker, but it is what it is. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the whole thing from lead up to assisting to watching, but it's the following doggy that really is where I live.

Yup...done it many of times. Absolutely the best fuck ever. Only one time the K9 owner thought it was "wierd" so I didn't follow up. I felt terribly short changed! She did too! Lol. We filmed most of the breedings with me doing the camera work...so when it was my time I set the camera down so there unfortunately is not a longer video session. Anyway whether it's following a 2 legged or 4 legged load...send me in coach!

I love going in for sloppy seconds after the dog pulls out. My partner would quickly raise her ass so that the cum doesn’t spill out. The I’d use myself as a plug and thrust inside. she would be already be super wet and warmer from the temp difference.

My favorite was when my GF would change positions while I’m inside. She would get on top and let the cum flow down on me while in cowgirl

My hubby has no issues with mounting me after I've had a breeding. The extra lube just makes things hotter and he loves the feeling of reclaiming me. I enjoy it because it keeps my orgasms going, so that's always a plus. It's messy, but definitely worth it. For both of us.
In my opinion, the more the better. Slicker and creamier. One time I don’t mind being at the back of the line.

My biggest fantasy is to orally clean a woman up after she's been filled with cum. Dog cum, human cum or both, in any mixture or quantity! The more juices, the better! Sadly, it's still only a fantasy. If I'm ever given the opportunity I will give 1000 % effort to make that lady happy! Total focus on adding to her pleasure.

Back