Goat love

Hello and welcome to the forum. Hope you can make new friends and enjoy it here. I have not seen anything on goats, but someone here might be able to point you in the right direction - Good Luck

Female

Looking for a guide to have a great sex with female goat imt trying for a month but I can't insert my dick all the way into her vagina plz help

Recently got some goats and I'm interested in being intimate with both m and fm goats I am a male and have alot of experience with m and fm k9s but am looks for tips how tos and wanting to know what it feels like and experiences from other ppl to help me get started with them thank you stall knotty yall

Hello. I would like to ask about sex with a goat. I once rode a goat. I'd like to try again. did you make love to goats and Sheeps ? will you tell me how it is?

Most goats I've encountered (Boers, Nigerians) have been a little to small to mate with. I'm sure there are bigger breads where this wouldn't be a problem.

They are a lot friendlier that sheep though.

If you tried them, you should have some idea of what it was like 😃

Goats and sheep do not go well in videos, and I mean it looks much like boring pounding when this is not the case.

Sheep, I have no attraction or experience.

Goats can fit very well,. They are tight, yet open up and go back to tight nicely.
Virgin ones will take some patience time to fit. I mean, I am not too small, and I fit in a 150lb goat and It actually takes a good day for both sides to hit my tip on the cervix (that goes "up and down" depending on season and excitement) so it is out of reach most days even when ball deep.

The inside is quite sleek and not really textured, but firm, and if they have been under the sun for some time the temperature is just... ohhh 😀

They naturally lubricate, and I mean, in after an scaled down mare fashion with gush and all.

On the down side, they do not kiss. And also they move way too much, so you need to tie them unless you want to have sex while frog leaping after them. ( Ok, varies a lot on individual, and specially with age)
Still, this makes it mentally challenging in the sense of having to keep an eye to make sure they are ok with it all. (It also makes inconvenient to post videos, as even I could not swear I was not forcing just for the footage alone, had I not been there)

Last edited:
Back