Giant Orca Dildo

I actually offered some people to meet me, so I can get to know them better and eventually taking them to the Ostriches.
So they could possibly get mounted by one of the male Ostriches and get face-fucked or into their rear-end if they do so desire.
But none of them actually ever met me in real... not my problem. They've missed out a big opportunity, because Iam not going to offer such a thing twice.
That sounds amazing they definitely missed out on that

i have news

Unfortunately there will be a delay still and we won't make it for new years; but we'll give an update as soon as possible!

Best regards
-Joyflex
Nice to hear something at least~
In the meantime I received their current model and it's quite nice

The best part about the orca toy is it doesn't matter your level of anal expertise. Because it starts out very small. Like pinky finger girth. Then you ride it to your limits.
The best part... it is perfect for stretching. I actually got the smaller size to safely work my canine girls up to MY girth.

It's quite nice! A bit of a process to get the tip to penetrate initially since it's so wiggly but once you're on it's a very fun ride~
im very sad to anounce that thay told me that for now the new dildo is a no go because they are re making the mold of the smaller one after all this time they tell me that

On that note does anyone know if there is a reseler of ee or someone selling a large orca in europe?

Im going to get one for my birthday

Last edited:
The best part about the orca toy is it doesn't matter your level of anal expertise. Because it starts out very small. Like pinky finger girth. Then you ride it to your limits.
The best part... it is perfect for stretching. I actually got the smaller size to safely work my canine girls up to MY girth.
Sounds like you're working with quite a bit of girth ;)

Back