Giant Orca Dildo

So I am really into Orcas and Dolphins and have been looking to get a Dildo to play with that matches this interest but am having a hard time as it seems unlike canines and equines there is not much Choice.

I heard Bad Dragon used to make a dolphin one but for some reason doesn't anymore? So the only other real one I know about is the Orca from exotic erotics.

Well I have been trying to find people who own one and get their opinion on it but on the adult sites I've tried so far I've gotten basically no response... That's why I decided to try here along with checking out some of the content on the site :)

So I am looking for input from owners of the toy if there are some here along with suggestions of similar toys. Also I have found and amazing review for the orca that I think others might like too!! The link is here https://truthttoys.blogspot.com/2018/03/large-orca-by-exoctic-erotics-review.html?m=1

The photos the person took of it make me drool thinking about as the texture looks absolutely amazing though I would probably need to start with something much smaller! Lol

I'll post a couple of the pictures from the blog post so you can see what I mean! Though there is much more if you click the link I want to say at least 3x as much!

So anyone have any experience or tips about this toy or others like it? I would super appreciate it!!
Thanks for the link!

Will definitely have to consider this sometime. Been looking a while myself. Always intended on getting something modeled after a dolphin or an orca. I remember the old one BD used to have, now they have the new 'anthro' design. Part of the difficulty with the first version, I think, is that it was angled too far forwards compared to the base, so it was difficult to use the full length of the toy. I'm not sure if that was actually an issue for people or not though as I never used it myself.

Will definitely have to consider this sometime. Been looking a while myself. Always intended on getting something modeled after a dolphin or an orca. I remember the old one BD used to have, now they have the new 'anthro' design. Part of the difficulty with the first version, I think, is that it was angled too far forwards compared to the base, so it was difficult to use the full length of the toy. I'm not sure if that was actually an issue for people or not though as I never used it myself.
Interesting.

The angle wasn't so much a problem. Actually, I preferred the sharper angle on the original as it felt more natural. However, the wide shape of the dick was not so good. I posted about this earlier in the thread. The new design is much easier to use overall, and I don't get the feeling of it being anthro at all. It's a nice, big, conical cetacean cock!

The angle wasn't so much a problem. Actually, I preferred the sharper angle on the original as it felt more natural. However, the wide shape of the dick was not so good. I posted about this earlier in the thread. The new design is much easier to use overall, and I don't get the feeling of it being anthro at all. It's a nice, big, conical cetacean cock!

Yeah. Hehe. The shape is still more or less dolphin-like, which is nice

Hi, I have got an orca from exotics erotics too. Very nice ;)

Does anyone knows some special videos from ostriches you talked about or other nice stuff?

Y'all joke, but I think it's kinda pretty. I'd love to have a toy like that.

Y'all joke, but I think it's kinda pretty. I'd love to have a toy like that.

I have a difficult time justifying Spending that much for something I'm gonna stick in my ass. (think about that a moment)
adopting a dog is cheaper.

I may reconsider, when they teach a BD Product to be self heating and play fetch.

Last edited:
I have a difficult time justifying Spending that much for something I'm gonna stick in my ass. (think about that a moment)
adopting a dog is cheaper.

I may reconsider, when they teach a BD Product to be self heating and play fetch.
Then again, a dildo means
1. You're not just getting a dog for sex
2. You don't have to make a commitment you don't want
3. Better to break a dildo than your dog's dick if you end up trying some funky positions

I actually offered some people to meet me, so I can get to know them better and eventually taking them to the Ostriches.
So they could possibly get mounted by one of the male Ostriches and get face-fucked or into their rear-end if they do so desire.
But none of them actually ever met me in real... not my problem. They've missed out a big opportunity, because Iam not going to offer such a thing twice.
My girlfriend would jump at the chance to try an ostrich

So I am really into Orcas and Dolphins and have been looking to get a Dildo to play with that matches this interest but am having a hard time as it seems unlike canines and equines there is not much Choice.

I heard Bad Dragon used to make a dolphin one but for some reason doesn't anymore? So the only other real one I know about is the Orca from exotic erotics.

Well I have been trying to find people who own one and get their opinion on it but on the adult sites I've tried so far I've gotten basically no response... That's why I decided to try here along with checking out some of the content on the site :)

So I am looking for input from owners of the toy if there are some here along with suggestions of similar toys. Also I have found and amazing review for the orca that I think others might like too!! The link is here https://truthttoys.blogspot.com/2018/03/large-orca-by-exoctic-erotics-review.html?m=1

The photos the person took of it make me drool thinking about as the texture looks absolutely amazing though I would probably need to start with something much smaller! Lol

I'll post a couple of the pictures from the blog post so you can see what I mean! Though there is much more if you click the link I want to say at least 3x as much!

So anyone have any experience or tips about this toy or others like it? I would super appreciate it!!

Isn't there a vagina version of an orca?

I can’t recommenced Exotic-Erotics Orca toy enough. I have three of them at the moment, two large Orcas in orca colors, and one small Orca done up in dolphin colors. I also have a Slick from JoyFlexToys and it’s fantastic. A little less textured, but it’s a good size that’s in between EE’s large and small Orca toy. They’re all awesome toys to ride, and great warm up toys if that’s your thing. If you’re looking for the biggest whale toy out there, you really can’t go wrong with EE’s large Orca.

I can’t recommenced Exotic-Erotics Orca toy enough. I have three of them at the moment, two large Orcas in orca colors, and one small Orca done up in dolphin colors. I also have a Slick from JoyFlexToys and it’s fantastic. A little less textured, but it’s a good size that’s in between EE’s large and small Orca toy. They’re all awesome toys to ride, and great warm up toys if that’s your thing. If you’re looking for the biggest whale toy out there, you really can’t go wrong with EE’s large Orca.
Is there a link for them because I’m looking at getting one now

Back