Giant Orca Dildo

I actually offered some people to meet me, so I can get to know them better and eventually taking them to the Ostriches.
So they could possibly get mounted by one of the male Ostriches and get face-fucked or into their rear-end if they do so desire.
But none of them actually ever met me in real... not my problem. They've missed out a big opportunity, because Iam not going to offer such a thing twice.
This is kinda sad. I have always wanted to meet others that shared my interests and never have it is a lonely world in most instances because ones is always worried that they will be outed and stuff will be used in a ransom sort of way. Plus there is sometimes the uncomfortable nature that it comes with being shy and all. I bet you have some wonderful birds.

Well if I knew a person that is interested and is absolutely 100% reliable, will never reveal, will never tell etc... I would invite them.
But they are humans, humans can never be fully trusted.
Oh there are some of us that are 100% reliable. I am one of the few in that category. I love honesty and trust. But you are right to be skeptical and cautious always there are so many out there that are just waiting to screw someone over in so many ways. I live by the motto , Trust no one. Not this fellow by any means I have been used and abused to many times in the past and I never ever want anyone to feel the way I have. Life is way to short to be hurting others intentionally. Nothing to be gained by it. Love that beautiful icon btw. Such a friendly looking bird.

Well @valleyyote I could add you as a trial member, to see how active you are.
The trial usually goes 30 days.
This grants access to everything except my Ostrich content.
But this goes totally OT now.

Last edited:
Honestly I've never thought about fucking an Orca until now! Those toys look amazing, although I agree they look far too large to start with lol, it's definitely something you'd have to work up too!

I actually offered some people to meet me, so I can get to know them better and eventually taking them to the Ostriches.
So they could possibly get mounted by one of the male Ostriches and get face-fucked or into their rear-end if they do so desire.
But none of them actually ever met me in real... not my problem. They've missed out a big opportunity, because Iam not going to offer such a thing twice.
Oh wow. That sounds interesting.
Shame those peeps fucked you over

Well if I knew a person that is interested and is absolutely 100% reliable, will never reveal, will never tell etc... I would invite them.
But they are humans, humans can never be fully trusted.
It sucks that people can't be trusted I've been hesitant to talk to anyone just incase they were some troll or had malicious intentions. The only way to trust people is to just talk with them enought to actually know them and take things slow.

a good sign is activity.
My motto is "sharing is caring". Active people who contribute a lot for other fellow zoo-members get many plus points from me.
such people usually have a high chance to get a successful invite to my server.

I can’t recommenced Exotic-Erotics Orca toy enough. I have three of them at the moment, two large Orcas in orca colors, and one small Orca done up in dolphin colors. I also have a Slick from JoyFlexToys and it’s fantastic. A little less textured, but it’s a good size that’s in between EE’s large and small Orca toy. They’re all awesome toys to ride, and great warm up toys if that’s your thing. If you’re looking for the biggest whale toy out there, you really can’t go wrong with EE’s large Orca.
talking about he biggest whale toy im talking with joyflextoys to see if they can make a bigger slick like 45 cm long and 3.8 inches thick

a good sign is activity.
My motto is "sharing is caring". Active people who contribute a lot for other fellow zoo-members get many plus points from me.
such people usually have a high chance to get a successful invite to my server.
i sadly may not have done with any animal yet so my dildoes are doing the job for now but i really want to get fucked by some and obviously post it here

talking about he biggest whale toy im talking with joyflextoys to see if they can make a bigger slick like 45 cm long and 3.8 inches thick
and if anyone want to give some imput on the changes like if you think the size its too larger or too small and if its too thick or thin maybe even discuss if we change the model a bit

If you're still wondering about anatomically detailed dolphin toys, you can still order the bad dragon dolphin model! I got one just last year, you just have to pay a little extra cuz they have to reprint the mold to cast it and such since they wouldn't have any at the ready. My large was around 180-200$, I forget exactly, but it's very nice to have
I will say, strictly speaking in terms of toying ability, kona is a better toy, but the reality factor of "the dolphin" is certainly something that adds to it, so it's very much still worth.
Anyways yeah, just submit a help ticket and tell them you want to order it and they'll help ya out!
I can post pics of mine if you'd wanna see how it turned out with kona's natural colors

Well I shared a video on my (now gone) Discord server where a male Ostrich mounted me and slapped his precious huge wet penis against my face, cant see that really, because camera was under my head.
I really need a camera man that handles the camera, or gets mounted by the male Ostrich and I take the video...
This is the kinda camera work I'd love to do with special friends, damn. I haven't read too deep into this thread, but did you end up making a group here for your content? Particularly unique stuff is something I absolutely love to see, and ideally make someday haha

I don't have a group here on ZooVille, remember what happened to Beastforum... they just stopped doing their thing.
No, I actually set up my own chat server which works just like Discord.
But I have 100% control over it and the cost to run it is quite low.

I don't have a group here on ZooVille, remember what happened to Beastforum... they just stopped doing their thing.
No, I actually set up my own chat server which works just like Discord.
But I have 100% control over it and the cost to run it is quite low.
Ahh okay, interesting! Would I be able to request to join?

If you're still wondering about anatomically detailed dolphin toys, you can still order the bad dragon dolphin model! I got one just last year, you just have to pay a little extra cuz they have to reprint the mold to cast it and such since they wouldn't have any at the ready. My large was around 180-200$, I forget exactly, but it's very nice to have
I will say, strictly speaking in terms of toying ability, kona is a better toy, but the reality factor of "the dolphin" is certainly something that adds to it, so it's very much still worth.
Anyways yeah, just submit a help ticket and tell them you want to order it and they'll help ya out!
I can post pics of mine if you'd wanna see how it turned out with kona's natural colors
Sorry for not responding before the message just didnt appear for me, the biggest problem is that i live in europe so shipping from us is bad sometime and the one im looking its a very good model here its the one is being base on https://joyflextoys.tumblr.com/post/163690832488/slick

Sorry for not responding before the message just didnt appear for me, the biggest problem is that i live in europe so shipping from us is bad sometime and the one im looking its a very good model here its the one is being base on https://joyflextoys.tumblr.com/post/163690832488/slick
No worries! Makes sense, shipping can be a pain. Just wanted to make sure you knew it was available :)
And yeah that one looks nice! I might have to get one myself bc the length looks fun~

No worries! Makes sense, shipping can be a pain. Just wanted to make sure you knew it was available :)
And yeah that one looks nice! I might have to get one myself bc the length looks fun~
Are you talking about the new one im making or the old one that i sent?

The old one, though I'm very curious about what comes of the new one, defs share pics when you can!
it will take some time because they said they have other things to do before so only after christmas and i will obviously share pics and even some videos like i do now

it will take some time because they said they have other things to do before so only after christmas and i will obviously share pics and even some videos like i do now
Yeah of course, that's understandable
Well I look forward to seeing it!

oh and if you are getting one i recommend getting it in soft

Back