Giant Orca Dildo

Orca_Lover

Tourist
So I am really into Orcas and Dolphins and have been looking to get a Dildo to play with that matches this interest but am having a hard time as it seems unlike canines and equines there is not much Choice.

I heard Bad Dragon used to make a dolphin one but for some reason doesn't anymore? So the only other real one I know about is the Orca from exotic erotics.

Well I have been trying to find people who own one and get their opinion on it but on the adult sites I've tried so far I've gotten basically no response... That's why I decided to try here along with checking out some of the content on the site :)

So I am looking for input from owners of the toy if there are some here along with suggestions of similar toys. Also I have found and amazing review for the orca that I think others might like too!! The link is here https://truthttoys.blogspot.com/2018/03/large-orca-by-exoctic-erotics-review.html?m=1

The photos the person took of it make me drool thinking about as the texture looks absolutely amazing though I would probably need to start with something much smaller! Lol

I'll post a couple of the pictures from the blog post so you can see what I mean! Though there is much more if you click the link I want to say at least 3x as much!

So anyone have any experience or tips about this toy or others like it? I would super appreciate it!!

Attachments

• IMG_20180313_185149.jpg
    IMG_20180313_185149.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 788
  • IMG_20180313_191109.jpg
    IMG_20180313_191109.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 744
  • IMG_20180313_192002.jpg
    IMG_20180313_192002.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 601
size is okay, but the color ... D-:
I think I've seen some of your stuff before? You do stuff with large birds right! If so your content is amazing and I was wondering if you ever done any videos of someone recieving some from an avian buddy? I have been looking for stuff like that for a long time too but haven't been able to find any.

I actually offered some people to meet me, so I can get to know them better and eventually taking them to the Ostriches.
So they could possibly get mounted by one of the male Ostriches and get face-fucked or into their rear-end if they do so desire.
But none of them actually ever met me in real... not my problem. They've missed out a big opportunity, because Iam not going to offer such a thing twice.

I actually offered some people to meet me, so I can get to know them better and eventually taking them to the Ostriches.
So they could possibly get mounted by one of the male Ostriches and get face-fucked or into their rear-end if they do so desire.
But none of them actually ever met me in real... not my problem. They've missed out a big opportunity, because Iam not going to offer such a thing twice.
That is such a shame, why would anyone miss out on that opportunity?!

That is a shame would be amazing to see. You say face fucked, would an ostrich be cool and active with oral? Sorry for my ignorance It just sounds so strange...

Well I shared a video on my (now gone) Discord server where a male Ostrich mounted me and slapped his precious huge wet penis against my face, cant see that really, because camera was under my head.
I really need a camera man that handles the camera, or gets mounted by the male Ostrich and I take the video...

Well I shared a video on my (now gone) Discord server where a male Ostrich mounted me and slapped his precious huge wet penis against my face, cant see that really, because camera was under my head.
I really need a camera man that handles the camera, or gets mounted by the male Ostrich and I take the video...

That sounds awesome! I would volunteer for either but I imagine that it couldn't happen because of location sadly. What happened to your discord?

heh, i was on that discord server, although because life kept on cropping up, i was rarely on (sorry about that, otherwise i definitely would've been around to give positive feedback) . but when i was gone for my longest (from a few months ago til now), and considering i remember a short clip where a male tried to mount your hand but didn't get very far, it seems like i might've gone on my long break just before you posted that other video.

also, it's good to see you on the "new" site. maybe i'll even end up being more active here

Last edited:
One loser probably reported the place, because he didnt get membership to see my ostrich content.
The discord server was public, but only for non-XXX stuff.
XXX stuff was hidden behind a required membership and I selected my members.
Oh okay, that sucks. Discord seems to be pretty aggressive about this stuff from what I've heard.

Welp I'm back, since i thought i should actually talk about the topic instead of my past.
Bad dragon does have a dildo, although there used to be 3 (in my opinion) much better designs, but they were discontinued because of something about it being too realistic (if i recall correctly)

And I'll put the discontinued ones here too since i might as well
And this is the only photo that shows the original, more realistic (but less practical) dolphin

Eh, i might as well put the last of bad dragon's discontinued aquatic dildos

Last edited:
One loser probably reported the place, because he didnt get membership to see my ostrich content.

Oh hi there!
I know your videos from that old forum; Nice work, BTW!

Oh nevermind, I thought you were talking about female ostriches. My bad.

Last edited:
Welp I'm back, since i thought i should actually talk about the topic instead of my past.
Bad dragon does have a dildo, although there used to be 3 (in my opinion) much better designs, but they were discontinued because of something about it being too realistic (if i recall correctly)

And this is the only photo that shows the original, more realistic (but less practical) dolphin

Is that really why they did it? If so that is really dumb.

Well there is nothing stopping you from doing the same here with the groups feature, you can make your own content and post it only in your group. Also you can restrict the users whom are allowed to join thus making your own kinda paywall access to your content. I know that loveanimalpussy runs his own group and manages his own content, although anyone can join that one.

We definitely wouldn't shut down your group like discord would ;)

Well I have my own discord like chat server where I have 100% full control over the whole physical server.
Thus Iam not dependant on other people, and my future content will only published over there to keep it exclusive for people that I care and trust.

I have a large Kona and it's really good. It doesn't look as real as the old design, but it's actually much more usable. On the old design, it was a bit too wide, so it would often cause gaps that let air into my ass lol, and that totally ruined the feeling. The new design is more cylindrical. In large size, it's a real tail stretcher. The curviness is really apparent inside. It feels like he's snaking around in there. Lots of fun! The tip is fun to play with orally too. Nice toy.

Well I have my own discord like chat server where I have 100% full control over the whole physical server.
Thus Iam not dependant on other people, and my future content will only published over there to keep it exclusive for people that I care and trust.
I’d love to see some of your content! I’m putting together my own zoo server too! Just looking for members.

Back