Get pregnant

Yes.
Dog sperm will reach your egg and over time it may wore it down and penetrate, effectively fertilizing you. The egg will day immediately however so you will not have puppies
Sounds like a dream 🥰

Is it possible to get pregnant by a dog or other Animals? :giggle:
If it were possible a sperm could fertilize an egg, it would not survive. The so called experts would say there are DNA differences so couldn't happen. But if you think of it all mammals are basically the same, so why couldn't a dog sperm enter a human egg? And yes there is no recorded proof either way. But no you cannot get pregnant by a dog. Just a fun fantasy ....

I believe if a doctor or vet placed an animals egg into a woman's womb when she is at her fertile time of month then she has intercourse with the same species, she can carry the offspring to term... Unless its a horse which is way too large...lol
Not correct.
A fertilised egg has to grow to a number of cells before it can successfully implant in the uterus. In nature this happens in the Fallopian tubes. When a fertility clinic help a woman getting pregnant, the fertilised egg has multiplied some days in the lab before transferred to her uterus.

Not correct.
A fertilised egg has to grow to a number of cells before it can successfully implant in the uterus. In nature this happens in the Fallopian tubes. When a fertility clinic help a woman getting pregnant, the fertilised egg has multiplied some days in the lab before transferred to her uterus.
Which doesn't even touch on the immunosuppression that would be absolutely required to keep the woman's immune system from "going nuclear" on the "foreign invader" of the developing alien life form and turning it into a toxic mass of decaying tissue.

Absolutely no chance that it would work with a human incubator growing a whatever-other-species zygote. At least, not without high-tech stunts that would leave the mother on the edge of death (if not actually dead) long before the fetus reached anything even remotely like viability. It doesn't even work well when doing surrogate work among similar species - Attempts at goat/sheep/deer/cattle embryos in "something other than their own species" hosts have proven to be POSSIBLE, but remain a long, Long, LONG way from either practical or economical, and have failure rates so high that it can barely be called "breaking even". Horse and "other equine" seems to work REASONABLY well, but even there, the failure rate is high enough that it's only just barely worth the effort, and is really only used in special cases, like trying to resurrect the (extinct, but recently enough that living equines share enough of the genome that selective breeding has a chance of re-creating the species if "helped along" a bit) Tarpan through a combination of selective breeding and in-vitro genetic manipulation, then implantation into a host mare.

Yes, but only in the last 5-10 years have animals ever tried copulating with another species, I blame the internet.

Yes, but only in the last 5-10 years have animals ever tried copulating with another species, I blame the internet.
Well, the internet certainly can be blamed for the spreading of the knowledge.
But not of animals trying interspecies copulation, which they have done way back in time.
I remember for around 50 years ago at the farm, that a small bull mated a sow.

I am now imagining the person who genuinely wonders if this were possible, who then must also wonder about the existence of dog people or people dogs as a result. Would they be horrified or curious of my dog baby?

Some people dont understand or have not learned biology yet, so it would be a valid concern if you dont understand how reprodcutive science work.
a question like that is the same thing as asking if it is possible to get pregnant with a woman.

I am now imagining the person who genuinely wonders if this were possible, who then must also wonder about the existence of dog people or people dogs as a result. Would they be horrified or curious of my dog baby?
Yes just saying some people dont have the education opportunities others do so it may be a concern for them much less of an issue these days tbh

Totally possible to get pregnant by a dog. My mother did, and that's how I as born!
It's a bitch to type with paws though.

Back