Get pregnant

If I pleasure myself with a can of tuna will I get pregnant and give birth to a goldfish ?....
well it’s just as stupid as the perennial can I get pregnant by.....bullshit
I think it's encouraging that I have exactly the same chance of getting pregnant that you do . . . . by a horse.

If I pleasure myself with a can of tuna will I get pregnant and give birth to a goldfish ?....
well it’s just as stupid as the perennial can I get pregnant by.....bullshit
Better put a condom on it or you will get knocked up and give birth to many can's of tuna
Now bend over, I have a can of black caviar ready to multiply 🤣💪

Very nice hat lol, but someone been shirking their royal duties and forgot to bring the beluga😬😱
1610826095415.png1610827274605.png
Now chop chop, get busy it's your royal duty ☝🤨🥂
1610826525716.png

Last edited:
Three words:
EYE BLEACH! NOW!!!

I'm not sure whether to puke, or just drop dead from disgust. That may be the nastiest looking thing I've ever had the misfortune to have shoved in my face. Hell, for my nickel, it even tops goatse in the "how completely sickening can we get?" category.

There is a theoretical possibility with Chimp. There were Russian studies, but actual data is hard to find. There has been rumors that a Chimp Human hybrid is possible. But I cant find information validating it.

There is a theoretical possibility with Chimp. There were Russian studies, but actual data is hard to find. There has been rumors that a Chimp Human hybrid is possible. But I cant find information validating it.
That would be because that's all they ever were: Rumors. And failed attempt after failed attempt after failed attempt. Chimp chromosomes don't match up close enough to human chromosomes to even get anything started, never mind survive beyond the first, or at most, second, attempt at cell division.

It’s all complete fantasy according to scully and mulder .....in an episode coming to your TV set soon

Back