Get pregnant

But some study in Dogostan in 1988 showed promise that there was a 2.4 percent chance of dog sperm Zerg rushing the filament all together could brake it. /sarcasm. However. We know the fuckers go into the womb and go everywhere and anywhere for a couple days and that’s cool as hell. Especially the absorption part of 150 mil-liters of dog sperm making it into the womb, 200/300 million just up where it counts for 72 hours trying to do what they were meant to. All the while the woman is going to work, driving the car pool of kids, going to the bar and meeting people, what ever. They are up where they got the entire time searching and doing there job. That’s cool as hell and they deserve to be absorbed Work well done Zinc for the immune system to boot.
Trying wrapping your brain around that the first time you hear it. You put your hand on your belly and your subconscious swears you can feel them swimming around. And then you spend the rest of the day thinking everyone else can tell. 😂 oh to be young dumb and stupid again. How did I ever survive this long? It’s a wonder I can tie my shoes. 🤣🤣🤣

Trying wrapping your brain around that the first time you hear it. You put your hand on your belly and your subconscious swears you can feel them swimming around. And then you spend the rest of the day thinking everyone else can tell. 😂 oh to be young dumb and stupid again. How did I ever survive this long? It’s a wonder I can tie my shoes. 🤣🤣🤣
it’s being a rock star. The ones that get splashed against your vaginal wall. Dripping down and pooling in a nook and cranny for a moment and they start their peddle down drive to parts unknown. Some going the wrong way. Some getting squirted out immediately, most hanging on to where ever they can and swimming an amazingly fast 1 millimeter a minute. While in the vagina being accosted by high ph. The female sperms are faster and make better headway through the cervix opening. The male sperm being slower but more heavy armored take the acid bath of the vagina The ones. By the millions make it through. A millimeter a minute Once in the womb much they are safe and not baked so to speak. Free to go up the either corridor 50:50 chance. All just doing better at this point. Safe. Secure. You might be cooking dinner or doing homework at this point. 20 minutes later they are way into your womb and are happy campers. By the millions. Searching. Searching every millimeter of you by the hundred thousand All over your Fallopian tubes. Crawling and exploring you for the next 72 hours. You might be sleeping, and they are searching, you might be on a zoom wishing you weren’t and thinking about the 100 thousands of dog sperm still searching around inside you. And they are. The ones that expire. Your body absorbs. Taking their protein and zinc as a offering into your blood steam. A circle of life. The ones that are lucky to make to your your egg or eggs. Try their best to penetrate it. Their dna key doesn’t unlock it. But their vast numbers wear on the otter membrane. Eventually one does. Dna sequencing starts. It does. They combine and start their dance. But it doesn’t last more then a couple splits Life does start. It does. But sadly not viable. You try again next month and ever couple days in between. Meanwhile dog sperm are going where they do all while you go about life. The peloton seat prolly knows more then anyone else. The jerk in IT. If he only knew you you had 750 thousand sperms in your womb and another couple million will be placed there later that night, he might try recovering your excel sheet your coworker accidentally deleted. But he doesn’t, it’s your secret and only you know. A couple hundred were absorbed as his neck beard shook his head saying he try his best to recover it. Meanwhile another couple hundred were absorbed as you hung up the phone and a couple hundred more went the wrong way and back through the cervix into the danger zone. It’s a cycle. He gives you protein and zinc. You give him pleasure. It’s a symbiotic cycle and peloton, you should really start using a rag before you get on. You women. You are awesome I really think a lot more of you are running around doing life with this going then anyone of us can imagine. It’s like the show cosmos. Millions and millions and millions of sperm, like the planets, in the galaxys all just slowly moving around and doing their dance. You women are basically cosmos.

it’s being a rock star. The ones that get splashed against your vaginal wall. Dripping down and pooling in a nook and cranny for a moment and they start their peddle down drive to parts unknown. Some going the wrong way. Some getting squirted out immediately, most hanging on to where ever they can and swimming an amazingly fast 1 millimeter a minute. While in the vagina being accosted by high ph. The female sperms are faster and make better headway through the cervix opening. The male sperm being slower but more heavy armored take the acid bath of the vagina The ones. By the millions make it through. A millimeter a minute Once in the womb much they are safe and not baked so to speak. Free to go up the either corridor 50:50 chance. All just doing better at this point. Safe. Secure. You might be cooking dinner or doing homework at this point. 20 minutes later they are way into your womb and are happy campers. By the millions. Searching. Searching every millimeter of you by the hundred thousand All over your Fallopian tubes. Crawling and exploring you for the next 72 hours. You might be sleeping, and they are searching, you might be on a zoom wishing you weren’t and thinking about the 100 thousands of dog sperm still searching around inside you. And they are. The ones that expire. Your body absorbs. Taking their protein and zinc as a offering into your blood steam. A circle of life. The ones that are lucky to make to your your egg or eggs. Try their best to penetrate it. Their dna key doesn’t unlock it. But their vast numbers wear on the otter membrane. Eventually one does. Dna sequencing starts. It does. They combine and start their dance. But it doesn’t last more then a couple splits Life does start. It does. But sadly not viable. You try again next month and ever couple days in between. Meanwhile dog sperm are going where they do all while you go about life. The peloton seat prolly knows more then anyone else. The jerk in IT. If he only knew you you had 750 thousand sperms in your womb and another couple million will be placed there later that night, he might try recovering your excel sheet your coworker accidentally deleted. But he doesn’t, it’s your secret and only you know. A couple hundred were absorbed as his neck beard shook his head saying he try his best to recover it. Meanwhile another couple hundred were absorbed as you hung up the phone and a couple hundred more went the wrong way and back through the cervix into the danger zone. It’s a cycle. He gives you protein and zinc. You give him pleasure. It’s a symbiotic cycle and peloton, you should really start using a rag before you get on. You women. You are awesome I really think a lot more of you are running around doing life with this going then anyone of us can imagine. It’s like the show cosmos. Millions and millions and millions of sperm, like the planets, in the galaxys all just slowly moving around and doing their dance. You women are basically cosmos.
Damn that was pretty amazingly thought out. even though I’ve done the little belly grab and thought about tiny things swimming. I never envisio it as a little ecosystem going on that I am just carrying around. Next outing is going to be a lot of random thoughts about how many sperm are just chilling out as I go about day to day life.

I did crack up though when I got an image of an “occupied sign” a day after a pup outing and having a human date. ”sorry human sperm, these tubes are currently occupied.“ 🤣

but now I have a whole different question. zinc is amazing at helping fight off colds and flu and stuff. if sperm are carrying zinc to ge absorbed, could you figure that sex would help fight off colds? Or just not a significant amount of it to make a difference? Hmmm.

Damn that was pretty amazingly thought out. even though I’ve done the little belly grab and thought about tiny things swimming. I never envisio it as a little ecosystem going on that I am just carrying around. Next outing is going to be a lot of random thoughts about how many sperm are just chilling out as I go about day to day life.

I did crack up though when I got an image of an “occupied sign” a day after a pup outing and having a human date. ”sorry human sperm, these tubes are currently occupied.“ 🤣

but now I have a whole different question. zinc is amazing at helping fight off colds and flu and stuff. if sperm are carrying zinc to ge absorbed, could you figure that sex would help fight off colds? Or just not a significant amount of it to make a difference? Hmmm.
I’m not a slut, I’m getting my vitamins 🤣

Well then way to go so simply tell someone they are dumb for asking a question that might be very clear to you.

And IF this particular question has already been asked and answered, instead of calling it out, and potentially the person asking the question, out for being dumb and hence they might take it very harsch.

Since you never know how that person might react and it also makes you look rude and like an total a-hole as well.

Instead, why not just answer ”No and this question has been both asked and answered before: *Thread examples*”

Much easier response, straight to the point, no hard feelings and no one makes the other, nor themselves, look bad in the end.

Just my 2 cents, seeing as how some users on here reply to different threads and users in general.

At the end of the day, we’re all humans and no one knows everything. But calling someone out publicly for being dumb, might make them fee like nothing.
And meanwhile you might never know that they might actually be having quite an awful day etc and you just make it a lot worse.

It’s not hard to be kind and polite, plus it’s free. So let’s spread that instead of negativity - zoo is already ”unusual” as it is, why make it look even worse by going at each other?
Let’s make zoo and our world a better place instead.
In my opinion this forum is definatly not a place for rude and answers, there are no dumb questions, and if you don’t want to to answer them... don’t, have a nice day

A woman cannot get pregnant from an animal because there is a genetic mismatch. An egg may be fertilized, but because of genetic differences it will die. For a woman to become pregnant from an animal she needs to be manipulated at the genetic level.

A woman cannot get pregnant from an animal because there is a genetic mismatch. An egg may be fertilized, but because of genetic differences it will die. For a woman to become pregnant from an animal she needs to be manipulated at the genetic level.
Continuing the level of manipulation will likely result in the girl becoming a literal bitch

Jeez even though this is all pure fantasy that description was so detailed very impressed and also turned on haha

One of the hottest things I've read in a long time Everytime I see a peloton now I think about this post :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Next time the doc asks you if you are taking a good multivitamin, nod your head and grin. “Yes Doc, it’s a slow release one also”, read somewhere it’s better for absorption.” Going to sleep knowing there’s a iron dog race happening within you must be hot as hell. The ones deposited a week ago are giving up the ghost right about now, but that’s ok because you just took more vitamins in today, and the day before, and the day before that. Constant replenishment of little swimmers and only you know about it

Attachments

• 6CEE53BA-0F2A-4A70-9DF2-89486D0AE423.gif
    6CEE53BA-0F2A-4A70-9DF2-89486D0AE423.gif
    851.5 KB · Views: 41
if you guys want me to write some stories I can. Just let me know. I was thinking about one from the sperms perspective. “A week in the life of cohort 831 or something”. It would be a snapshots in time, of the woman and the Sperm, as they both go through their life and it’s challenges. Just let me know if anyone is interested. I tend not give to much lead time and forplay, but concentrate on intimacy with a sprinkle of humor and always strive for dash of sarcasm

if you guys want me to write some stories I can. Just let me know. I was thinking about one from the sperms perspective. “A week in the life of cohort 831 or something”. It would be a snapshots in time, of the woman and the Sperm, as they both go through their life and it’s challenges. Just let me know if anyone is interested. I tend not give to much lead time and forplay, but concentrate on intimacy with a sprinkle of humor and always strive for dash of sarcasm
I'd definitely give it a read.

I believe if a doctor or vet placed an animals egg into a woman's womb when she is at her fertile time of month then she has intercourse with the same species, she can carry the offspring to term... Unless its a horse which is way too large...lol

I believe if a doctor or vet placed an animals egg into a woman's womb when she is at her fertile time of month then she has intercourse with the same species, she can carry the offspring to term... Unless its a horse which is way too large...lol
You believe in 100% total fantasy, then. It ain't gonna happen. Period. We can do such "surrogate" work WITHIN A SPECIES. To date, success across species lines is totally nonexistent.

please write it down

One of the hottest things I've read in a long time Everytime I see a peloton now I think about this post :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Happening right now to many woman around the world If only the peloton seat could tell stories

Attachments

• C0286DAD-DDAF-499F-821F-7A91ED14EC25.gif
    C0286DAD-DDAF-499F-821F-7A91ED14EC25.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 57
  • 7DA05D83-E543-456C-AADF-1A4A897AE113.gif
    7DA05D83-E543-456C-AADF-1A4A897AE113.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 58
Back