Gender, Sexual Orientation/Preference and Age

Consider myself bi, but prefer women. Facial hair is a turnoff. Body hair is too. But not as much. I like the way women walk. Talk and just look overall. Maybe why I'm also attracted to trans women

60 male consider myself straight for most part.... male form does nothing for me, but in a gang bang, I don't freak out about crossing swords.

18 male I don't really know what I am I just like sex doesn't matter age (18+), sex, human or animal I want to get everyone off

Male, mid-30’s, bi with humans and gay with dogs/horses. Also a furry if anyone’s asking :gsd_wink:

This is a partial quote from another post: " does anyone else find it difficult to read a thread like this without knowing the sex/orientation of the posters? "

I have been thinking about that very thing every since I joined. I think it would be interesting to know. I am sure I haven't titled this correctly. You can elaborate so that we get the idea. I looked through the other threads to see if this had been done. I didn't find anything.
20 F bi - I guess animal bi.

I am a 36 year old male, exclusively gay for human males, but certainly wouldn’t toss a female dog out of bed for eating crackers.

Why try to label everything? Just be yourself.

It can be just as much of an issue with labels like "dom" and "sub" as well. How does that define "you"?

35. Phyisically male (dick). Into all sorts because fuck it, I want to play with it all and find out about everything.

male.
mostly homo with humans.
bisexual with dogs.
interest in mares and stallions (in that order of attraction) and other barn animals.
age 60.

Back