Gender, Sexual Orientation/Preference and Age

But, have

Have you ever been fucked by your dog? And, what are your human red preferences? will you let me lick your dogs cum out of your freshly fuckedb pussy? I love the taste and texture of a pussy that's just been filled with K9 cum!
Is that something you've done?

Non-binary male, 30, bisexual for humans (seeking female/ftm transmale atm), straight for non-humans (only seeking mares)

29 male bi for animals straight with humans love trans and femme boys tho. My true preference is a human partner who is also zoo!

Yes this is been on my mind since I joined the site, I have information on my profile about it but no one seems to read it. Half the people of messaged me didn't read my profile and assumed I was female, then when I told them I was not female just a CD who happens to be attractive they just ghost. Before I message anybody I go through their profile look at their about their groups and their posts to figure out their gender, orientation, location, and what they're looking for. Anyways 30's MtF CD Bi but mainly into other cd/tg gurls, women, and male animals, I also play with regular guys occasionally, def looking to be shared by an owner and pet. No female animals

But, have

Have you ever been fucked by your dog? And, what are your human red preferences? will you let me lick your dogs cum out of your freshly fuckedb pussy? I love the taste and texture of a pussy that's just been filled with K9 cum!
goddamn you're crazy hot!

Back