Gangbang with dogs

One reason Adam made "The Record" with Stray-X because he was tired of people bragging about how many dogs they've fucked at one time without showing any proof.

Keep in mind that it was filmed over three days with eight dogs. I think that's a record that still stands.

Never have before but never had the opportunity, if the future works out the way I want it to, then I definitely will be crossing it off the knotty list

Extremely dangerous and unhealthy. For a woman it wpild wreck your ph not to mention potential hemorrhaging, raw, potential vaginal tears and infections from it. Likely same issues for men, but not as knowledgeable on that. Even the film “the record” was shot over multiple days to ensure the actresses safety.
Yikes. Is it the number of participants, the duration, or both?

Quite a while ago I was dating a zoo-ish man who was a veterinarian with his own practice. On the same property off to the side he ran a no-kill dog shelter. What caused him to start the shelter was the town's shelter was overrun and unfortunately, there are those who drop off their dogs for procedures or basic care and just never come back.

Anyway, while we were dating we had a little fun in there on occasion. Well, me because his zoo-ishness was about watching and facilitating rather than direct participation.

It wasn't a frequent occurrence by any means, but multiple dogs were given the opportunity, one by one. Some of them weren't interested at all in any way. Some took a sniff and weren't interested. Some made an attempt but had no idea what they were doing. Sometimes repositioning myself helped, often it didn't.

Some found their way in but didn't stay in and either lost interest, were distracted, or realized it just wasn't their thing. A few went to completion. Those had to be spaced out in time so my body could recover. But, I prefer larger breeds and with that comes big junk, more strength, and more rearranging of my insides.

Years after the vet and I split up I had called him in out of the blue because I wanted to adopt another dog. I called him because I had observed how much love and care he gave the dogs in his shelter, treating them as if they were his own, and I wanted to save one. While I primarily was using the usual "he's an awesome dog" criteria we all use when adopting, I will admit I was also hoping for a lover out it as well. Him being a zoo-ish man I had dated for several years made that particular hope a little easier to investigate. We met for lunch and afterwards, we went to his shelter and I met quite a few dogs that more or less fit what I was looking for. There were three I bonded very well with (and vice versa), and one by one each was given "the opportunity". One seized it with zero hesitation and because of that and more importantly he was an awesome dog all the way through, I adopted him and Pluto and I are still a thing and he's my awesome gentle giant, my buddy, my protector, and my lover.
That’s awesome! :)

Well I work at a privately owned and registered Canine Semen Bank. Its a collection agency for high end show dogs and my work is in manual collecting, assisting in freezing and the storing of the canine semen which is later sold or used on site for insemination. I have posted here before about our work and our “reward policy” for our donor studs. We always allow for natural release for each stud on a rotating schedule. Dogs will eventually lose interest in hand jobs and it’s more difficult to extract sperm for collection so we encourage their natural instinct by allowing them to mount and hump a female to keep the urge present. As I said in a previous post we do not keep a female bitch in our business so our private collection of studs were trained especially for bestiality and are used to a human female vagina. As I mentioned in a past post through connections and networking I acquired my position here because of my interest and experience with canine bestiality with my own 2 dog. Once we became friends with this couple he revealed to us that they owned this business and were very interested in having me as an employee and detailed the fringe benefits of working for them and how beneficial it would be for them to have me there to help them run the business and keep their dogs happy and productive. I knew exactly what they meant and how I could be of assistance lol!
The business owner and I share the responsibility of keeping our donor studs active. Her and her husband were able to maintain this business policy on their own but as kinky sex evolves as you know couples are always looking to broaden their experiences and take on new and kinkier practices. They were very much interested in watching their dogs take on another woman and I became their dream employee! And of course it became my dream job turned reality!
So this doggie reward is scheduled usually after hours on Friday after we close and lock up. And on the weekends when we come in to feed them and give them some exercise we make sure that at least one of the boys gets extra curricular cardio exercise if you know what I mean! Lol! But we have been known to let things get a little out of hand and crazy! We’ve had a few weekends here and there where after a few drinks and the passing of a joint to allow a stud to take me in front of all the other dogs to get them worked up. We just go into the kennel and I strip down and get on all fours and then my husband or my boss (or both whoever’s there with me) will choose a stud that we did not get a collection from that week and let him out to play with me in the middle of the kennel floor while all the other dogs watch from their cages. This drives them all crazy and you can just imagine how loud it gets in there! They start whining and barking because they all want to have a turn! Lol! I don’t know what it is but it adds an extra component of eroticism and kinkiness to being fucked by a dog when you have a half a dozen other dogs barking as loud as they can at you while you’re being humped! But this ensures a good collection of semen on Monday morning I can tell you that!
So one weekend My bosses (her and her husband along with my husband ) suggested opening all the cages! Well as stoned as I was I just said “sure go for it!” Well six of our dogs rushed me and about knocked me over and took turns having their way with me! It was crazy because as soon as one of them mounted me and tried to get inside of me another dog would knock him off and then try to mount me. so it was definitely a pecking order situation and you can see the dominance hierarchy happening with the pack to breed me. You quickly find out who the alpha male is out of the pack! That’s the one that is the first to successfully get into position and insert his penis into me. I arch my back and raise my ass and angle myself to make myself available then I push back into him to ensure his knot slides into me. Once he successfully enters me and knots me the other dogs are usually licking my face or sticking their nose down between my legs being impatient. It’s an incredible furry orgy lol! I get licked all over and they’re jumping on me and humping my shoulder, humping my face and sometimes I’ll successfully get to start sucking one. I feel completely vulnerable. As soon as the alpha dismounts and his knot slipd out of me the other dogs fight over me and before I know it The weight of another dog is on my back and I can barely keep my balance and I have to hold myself up. I can feel another penis sliding into me. They get very excited and sometimes I have to help guide them in because they’re so frantic and so competitive that most of the time we’re just rubbing their penises on my ass I can’t hit the mark! Lol! it’s a lot of humping and very warm and a very wet and slimy experience! Just know that you’re gonna have dog semen squirting all over your back and On your ass and it’ll be running down your legs.
Because they’re technically breeders they have stamina and they always want to mount their bitch more than once. Being on the receiving end of a canine gangbang I can assure you other than a few scratches on my back, legs and hips that it’s as erotic and exciting as it sounds! Just be relaxed and be prepared for a lot of pushing and shoving and getting knocked over to the ground! It can be a little violent as they get aggressive and start competing for me but there’s nothing like feeling a stud slide out of me then immediately having another dog jump up and slide in after I’ve already been cum into. Its a little scary and I can assure you some of the dogs don’t want to wait their turn and I end up getting mounted from both ends but I am very accommodating and can take it in my mouth. but I have to use my hand to hold his knot so it doesn’t choke me! Lol! I have a sensitive gag reflex and when a dog is humping your face and starts fucking your mouth you have to keep him from shoving it all the way down your throat! Lol!. Once things start to calm down they start locking the dogs away and that’s when my husband gets to enjoy me. It’s funny because he only lasts about as long as a dog does which isn’t very long! Lol! He gets all worked up and as soon as he slides in me he starts shooting but I don’t blame him it’s a very erotic thing for him to watch his wife get fucked by a gang of dogs! Hell it’s erotic for me! It’s also erotic for me to watch my boss being taken by a dog! Of course I usually end up laying down in front of her and spreading my legs and getting a great view of her being humped while she licks me! Lol!

Well The last time we did this it’s been about 5 months ago. It was my turn to go in on Saturday to feed the dogs at the kennel so my husband and I went there with the idea that one lucky dog would get me and then he could take me while the dogs eat. my husband decided he want to go first this time and mounted me doggy style in the middle of the kennel making all the dogs watch and got them all worked up! when he finished he unlocked a kennel cage. Once that dog finished he would open another kennel cage and let another one out. Mind you he did not take the other dog back to his cage so now I have two dogs surrounding me and after the second dog finished with me he would open up a third cage and that dog would run out and jump on me and fuck me and by that time one of the other two dogs decided they wanted another go around with me. And once that started my husband would open up another cage to let another dog out. He slowly built up the canine count until all the dogs were out and had their way with me. That was actually the way I preferred it because it adds anticipation! Each dog pretty much had an opportunity to use me then get me again if they wanted. While I was being mounted my husband brought over one of the other dogs that already had me but still hanging out hard with an erection and I gave the boy a blowjob. I enjoy giving doggie blowjobs. đŸ„°
Oh My advice is wear kneepads! Lol! And be prepared to not able to walk well even the next morning y’all! You will definitely be walking funny end you can never tell anyone you got fucked 14 times by 6 dogs in one night !!! lol! So You’re gonna get well fucked and end up a little sore but boy it’s a good kind of sore! :love:
Well, I know what's going on my bucket list!

Attachments

• CHINESE WIFE GOT DOGS GANGBANG - ******************.mp4
    988.7 KB
Well I work at a privately owned and registered Canine Semen Bank. Its a collection agency for high end show dogs and my work is in manual collecting, assisting in freezing and the storing of the canine semen which is later sold or used on site for insemination. I have posted here before about our work and our “reward policy” for our donor studs. We always allow for natural release for each stud on a rotating schedule. Dogs will eventually lose interest in hand jobs and it’s more difficult to extract sperm for collection so we encourage their natural instinct by allowing them to mount and hump a female to keep the urge present. As I said in a previous post we do not keep a female bitch in our business so our private collection of studs were trained especially for bestiality and are used to a human female vagina. As I mentioned in a past post through connections and networking I acquired my position here because of my interest and experience with canine bestiality with my own 2 dog. Once we became friends with this couple he revealed to us that they owned this business and were very interested in having me as an employee and detailed the fringe benefits of working for them and how beneficial it would be for them to have me there to help them run the business and keep their dogs happy and productive. I knew exactly what they meant and how I could be of assistance lol!
The business owner and I share the responsibility of keeping our donor studs active. Her and her husband were able to maintain this business policy on their own but as kinky sex evolves as you know couples are always looking to broaden their experiences and take on new and kinkier practices. They were very much interested in watching their dogs take on another woman and I became their dream employee! And of course it became my dream job turned reality!
So this doggie reward is scheduled usually after hours on Friday after we close and lock up. And on the weekends when we come in to feed them and give them some exercise we make sure that at least one of the boys gets extra curricular cardio exercise if you know what I mean! Lol! But we have been known to let things get a little out of hand and crazy! We’ve had a few weekends here and there where after a few drinks and the passing of a joint to allow a stud to take me in front of all the other dogs to get them worked up. We just go into the kennel and I strip down and get on all fours and then my husband or my boss (or both whoever’s there with me) will choose a stud that we did not get a collection from that week and let him out to play with me in the middle of the kennel floor while all the other dogs watch from their cages. This drives them all crazy and you can just imagine how loud it gets in there! They start whining and barking because they all want to have a turn! Lol! I don’t know what it is but it adds an extra component of eroticism and kinkiness to being fucked by a dog when you have a half a dozen other dogs barking as loud as they can at you while you’re being humped! But this ensures a good collection of semen on Monday morning I can tell you that!
So one weekend My bosses (her and her husband along with my husband ) suggested opening all the cages! Well as stoned as I was I just said “sure go for it!” Well six of our dogs rushed me and about knocked me over and took turns having their way with me! It was crazy because as soon as one of them mounted me and tried to get inside of me another dog would knock him off and then try to mount me. so it was definitely a pecking order situation and you can see the dominance hierarchy happening with the pack to breed me. You quickly find out who the alpha male is out of the pack! That’s the one that is the first to successfully get into position and insert his penis into me. I arch my back and raise my ass and angle myself to make myself available then I push back into him to ensure his knot slides into me. Once he successfully enters me and knots me the other dogs are usually licking my face or sticking their nose down between my legs being impatient. It’s an incredible furry orgy lol! I get licked all over and they’re jumping on me and humping my shoulder, humping my face and sometimes I’ll successfully get to start sucking one. I feel completely vulnerable. As soon as the alpha dismounts and his knot slipd out of me the other dogs fight over me and before I know it The weight of another dog is on my back and I can barely keep my balance and I have to hold myself up. I can feel another penis sliding into me. They get very excited and sometimes I have to help guide them in because they’re so frantic and so competitive that most of the time we’re just rubbing their penises on my ass I can’t hit the mark! Lol! it’s a lot of humping and very warm and a very wet and slimy experience! Just know that you’re gonna have dog semen squirting all over your back and On your ass and it’ll be running down your legs.
Because they’re technically breeders they have stamina and they always want to mount their bitch more than once. Being on the receiving end of a canine gangbang I can assure you other than a few scratches on my back, legs and hips that it’s as erotic and exciting as it sounds! Just be relaxed and be prepared for a lot of pushing and shoving and getting knocked over to the ground! It can be a little violent as they get aggressive and start competing for me but there’s nothing like feeling a stud slide out of me then immediately having another dog jump up and slide in after I’ve already been cum into. Its a little scary and I can assure you some of the dogs don’t want to wait their turn and I end up getting mounted from both ends but I am very accommodating and can take it in my mouth. but I have to use my hand to hold his knot so it doesn’t choke me! Lol! I have a sensitive gag reflex and when a dog is humping your face and starts fucking your mouth you have to keep him from shoving it all the way down your throat! Lol!. Once things start to calm down they start locking the dogs away and that’s when my husband gets to enjoy me. It’s funny because he only lasts about as long as a dog does which isn’t very long! Lol! He gets all worked up and as soon as he slides in me he starts shooting but I don’t blame him it’s a very erotic thing for him to watch his wife get fucked by a gang of dogs! Hell it’s erotic for me! It’s also erotic for me to watch my boss being taken by a dog! Of course I usually end up laying down in front of her and spreading my legs and getting a great view of her being humped while she licks me! Lol!

Well The last time we did this it’s been about 5 months ago. It was my turn to go in on Saturday to feed the dogs at the kennel so my husband and I went there with the idea that one lucky dog would get me and then he could take me while the dogs eat. my husband decided he want to go first this time and mounted me doggy style in the middle of the kennel making all the dogs watch and got them all worked up! when he finished he unlocked a kennel cage. Once that dog finished he would open another kennel cage and let another one out. Mind you he did not take the other dog back to his cage so now I have two dogs surrounding me and after the second dog finished with me he would open up a third cage and that dog would run out and jump on me and fuck me and by that time one of the other two dogs decided they wanted another go around with me. And once that started my husband would open up another cage to let another dog out. He slowly built up the canine count until all the dogs were out and had their way with me. That was actually the way I preferred it because it adds anticipation! Each dog pretty much had an opportunity to use me then get me again if they wanted. While I was being mounted my husband brought over one of the other dogs that already had me but still hanging out hard with an erection and I gave the boy a blowjob. I enjoy giving doggie blowjobs. đŸ„°
Oh My advice is wear kneepads! Lol! And be prepared to not able to walk well even the next morning y’all! You will definitely be walking funny end you can never tell anyone you got fucked 14 times by 6 dogs in one night !!! lol! So You’re gonna get well fucked and end up a little sore but boy it’s a good kind of sore! :love:
Where do I find a job like that

It's possible to have two dogs in the same room, Vixen managed it. But she said when her dogs started growling at each other, she just stood up and made it clear that no play unless they were nice. But her two dogs also lived together and knew each other.

I don't think it would would work well with dogs that didn't consider themselves to be in the same pack.

More jealous than I've ever been, that is hotter than anything I have even thought about, I don't even know what else to say, I'm so turned on my brain isn't processing anything but 6 knots stuffing me 14 time's in a night... thank you for sharing, that was the hottest story I've read here by far

Back