Gangbang with dogs

The ones I’ve been in not all the dogs knotted, they probably would have if there’d been fewer distractions. But with a garage full of horny, sweaty guys and other horny dogs it seems to take more than horny sweaty me to keep some of them focused long enough to finish their turn.
These parties always had the same structure, first round each dog one at a time, then back into their kennel, second round owners would gangbang me, third round owners could tag team me with their pup—usually some sort of spit roast, some were done after the gangbang. Any owners after that who wanted another go were welcum to a fourth round.
Any dog that couldn’t stay knotted I usually just finished him off with my mouth, occasionally some dildogging if he would lay still. I never had a problem with unwilling partner, just distracted partners.
Wow, thank you for sharing your experience! Seems that you live your life to the fullest :gsd_happysmile:

Extremely dangerous and unhealthy. For a woman it wpild wreck your ph not to mention potential hemorrhaging, raw, potential vaginal tears and infections from it. Likely same issues for men, but not as knowledgeable on that. Even the film “the record” was shot over multiple days to ensure the actresses safety.

The ones I’ve been in not all the dogs knotted, they probably would have if there’d been fewer distractions. But with a garage full of horny, sweaty guys and other horny dogs it seems to take more than horny sweaty me to keep some of them focused long enough to finish their turn.
These parties always had the same structure, first round each dog one at a time, then back into their kennel, second round owners would gangbang me, third round owners could tag team me with their pup—usually some sort of spit roast, some were done after the gangbang. Any owners after that who wanted another go were welcum to a fourth round.
Any dog that couldn’t stay knotted I usually just finished him off with my mouth, occasionally some dildogging if he would lay still. I never had a problem with unwilling partner, just distracted partners.
Sounds like a hell of an experience! I’m extremely envious

OH MY LORD!! That literally sounds like a wet dream! How does one find themselves in a situation like that 😍🥵😏

If you had a bitch in heat in a cage in the middle of the floor and a whole pack of horny dogs, and you would lay on the cage, they would fuck the hell out of you nonstop over and over! Maybe wipe her with a rag and then rub it on you! As many dogs as could fit in the room would take turns.
The problem with this is the dogs will fight. Male dogs, even dogs that grow up together will fight each other sometimes to the death for a chance to mate. It is in their DNA that only one of them will mate, the other one won't. Even if a human plans to mate with all, the dogs do not understand that and will fight. Male dogs should not be kept together, this is why they are brought out one at a time or on leashes and separated. or there is 1 dog per person and then swapmaybe. some people have had two males in a room together but it takes training for them not to fight and to teach them they will both get a chance if they want to and even then not all dogs can handle being together. even if trained to handle 1 other male, in a room of several dynamics change a lot. .

Back