Gangbang with dogs

The ones I’ve been in not all the dogs knotted, they probably would have if there’d been fewer distractions. But with a garage full of horny, sweaty guys and other horny dogs it seems to take more than horny sweaty me to keep some of them focused long enough to finish their turn.
These parties always had the same structure, first round each dog one at a time, then back into their kennel, second round owners would gangbang me, third round owners could tag team me with their pup—usually some sort of spit roast, some were done after the gangbang. Any owners after that who wanted another go were welcum to a fourth round.
Any dog that couldn’t stay knotted I usually just finished him off with my mouth, occasionally some dildogging if he would lay still. I never had a problem with unwilling partner, just distracted partners.
You are a superhero. Thats so sexy

The ones I’ve been in not all the dogs knotted, they probably would have if there’d been fewer distractions. But with a garage full of horny, sweaty guys and other horny dogs it seems to take more than horny sweaty me to keep some of them focused long enough to finish their turn.
These parties always had the same structure, first round each dog one at a time, then back into their kennel, second round owners would gangbang me, third round owners could tag team me with their pup—usually some sort of spit roast, some were done after the gangbang. Any owners after that who wanted another go were welcum to a fourth round.
Any dog that couldn’t stay knotted I usually just finished him off with my mouth, occasionally some dildogging if he would lay still. I never had a problem with unwilling partner, just distracted partners.
Ooof. Would love to just be a bitch for a kennel full of horny studs and their owners.

I have not tried 5+ but have had 3 at one point. They were all owned by the same owner and played quite well together, means they knew each other, waited their turn and didn't get aggressive. I have tried this several times and only one time was successful. The problem with a pack of male dogs is that they tend to start biting and nipping. I saw that just last year with only two male dogs where one had already mounted another girl. The big dog that had knotted her bit another, smaller dog which was just coming too close. This happened in a split second. There were at least 5 people, including the owner, standing around, but he was so fast that nobody could do anything.

oh lord, if you would have lived in Belgium, I would have watched, and then in between dogs or owners cleanup the creampies all the time...

WOW! How do you get invited to a party like that?

Mhhh would love to spend a day or two in a kennel with 2 or 3 males bound this way:) and eating and drinking out if their bowls:)

Thank you for the share 🤤 such an amazing woman 💓

Back