Furred or hairless dogs?

pawyip

Lurker
Hi everyone!
I have been considering a dog and I wanted to know your opinions on this matter. As someone who isn’t exclusively zoosexual, I enjoy both human-to-animal and human-to-human copulation. I’m male and looking for a female dog to brighten my life. When it comes to your furred partners, does all the floof get in the way? If anyone has had a hairless dog, does it feel like human skin or perhaps more coarse? If hairless, could you lube up the whole rear, both inside and out? Which do you prefer, and maybe which breeds would you recommend?

Completely hairless? I have no idea, never had or seen any dogs like that in my life. Except one or two with skin issues. I love my pitbull girl, I've had a couple and the fur isn't a problem at all. Look for dogs with short, single layer coats maybe. I think with a hairless dog you would have to be careful with sunburn, collar/harness rash etc. Just my 2c. Hope it helps!

Edit: the areas of my girl where her skin is exposed like her inner thigh and belly feel a lot softer and smoother than human skin. I don't know if the same is true of the rest of her body underneath the fur.

Do natural born hairless dogs exist like those hairless skin cats? I'd say short hair is you're best option in terms of lower grooming maintenance (this is subjective I know lol) but at least you won't have to deal with long fur getting matted up or tangled. Dalmatians, Great Danes, and Pitbulls are some good breeds that come to mind and large enough to have "fun" with, but find a dog that matches your lifestyle and you connect with then you'll be golden ☺️.

I don't know that I have ever seen a hairless dog. I have much more of a color preference for fur than the necessarily the length. Long haired dogs generally do have more grooming needs though.

Hum good question. I love all breeds myself. It comes down to what do you prefer and will whatever you chose love you just as much as you love it. Any canine is worthy of being chosen as someones life partner. I think the less hair a dog has the lower the maintenance and time to clean up. Ive been around long haired dogs and the longer the hair the more shedding, matting, cleaning, brushing, etc.. etc.. needs to be done verses the less hair needing less work. The question is do you have the time and patience it takes to properly maintain a hairy one and do you want hair everywhere in your house, vehicle, and all over your clothing? There is also the consideration of where you live and how hot it gets in the summer this can have a massive impact on the dog if it is to hairy for the climate. Oh one more thing dogs with long hair tend to get some rather nasty matting issues around the back end if they are experiencing loose stools, diarrhea, discharges, etc.. it can be very disgusting and a pain to clean up.

As to the number of hairless breeds their are more than one might think, simply look up hairless dog breeds on the web. I was actually surprised when I did the research.

Good luck with whatever you find that makes you happy.

I was actually surprised when I did the research.
Ditto. Coming into this I could only think of Hairless Chihuahuas, which it turns out are not even a breed of dog. They're just normal Chihuahuas with a rare genetic defect. I wasn't able to find any hairless breeds that can get beyond the medium range as far as size, so it looks like you'll need to go furred if you want a big girl (anyone please correct me if you know of a large or giant hairless breed)

For those of you who don't want to look it up and are looking for a hairless dog might I suggest the Xolo Dog. They can come in both hairless and short coats. Typically around 30-55 pounds. Not the biggest but also not the smallest.

A hairless dog is disgusting. If you want to have sex with this, why don't you look for people instead?
People are disgusting hairless, naked, sticky things too.
Eh, People are into all sorts of things for all sorts of reasons. Maybe they have an allergic reason as to why they can't have a dog. This could help twords that. No reason to get nasty my dude. Also, Getting a dog isn't all for sex, Your also choosing a friend and companion.

A hairless dog is disgusting. If you want to have sex with this, why don't you look for people instead?
People are disgusting hairless, naked, sticky things too.
Damn dude way to be an ignorant, massive, hateful bigot! You make a good case for deletion. Some thoughts are best not spoken. If anyone deserved to be alone and unloved it would be you. All dogs are truly amazing and awesome and they all have their rightful place in life and serve a purpose for being. Just as most humans are worthy of consideration and love. Humans are not what you say they are nor are the hairless dogs.

I see your quote and say God did not put dogs out there for humans to have sex with, in fact God makes it very clear humans are not to be fornicating with any animals. The fact is God put all his personal effort and energy into forming human kind with his bare hands from dirt and breathing life into that form. He called humans the most perfect of his creations made in his image. All other things on earth were simply spoken into existence. No real thought or effort was put into it simply words spoken. He in fact calls animals soulless beasts. God does not like to be mocked or misused in any way for our delight or purpose. So you make the ultimate mistake an insult when you hack on humanity.

For those of you who don't want to look it up and are looking for a hairless dog might I suggest the Xolo Dog. They can come in both hairless and short coats. Typically around 30-55 pounds. Not the biggest but also not the smallest.
Indeed the Xolo is an amazing breed and is so beautiful. It tends to very popular in certain areas. If I had my own place and could afford it I would have some.

Damn dude way to be an ignorant, massive, hateful bigot! You make a good case for deletion. Some thoughts are best not spoken. If anyone deserved to be alone and unloved it would be you. All dogs are truly amazing and awesome and they all have their rightful place in life and serve a purpose for being. Just as most humans are worthy of consideration and love. Humans are not what you say they are nor are the hairless dogs.

I see your quote and say God did not put dogs out there for humans to have sex with, in fact God makes it very clear humans are not to be fornicating with any animals. The fact is God put all his personal effort and energy into forming human kind with his bare hands from dirt and breathing life into that form. He called humans the most perfect of his creations made in his image. All other things on earth were simply spoken into existence. No real thought or effort was put into it simply words spoken. He in fact calls animals soulless beasts. God does not like to be mocked or misused in any way for our delight or purpose. So you make the ultimate mistake an insult when you hack on humanity.
Use the Ignore button, I will use it, and don't write so much unnecessarily, tl;dr. Thank you.

All dogs are truly amazing and awesome and they all have their rightful place in life and serve a purpose for being.
Some dog Lines has massive DNA/Defects some result in many other health Problems and such breeds shouldnt get supported online and not getting breeded further to avoid torment and suffering.

Ectodermal dysplasia is the genetic defect calles which cause dogs to become hairless which can lead to many other follow up problems (mostly skin related and cancer - use google for many informations)

If u get such a dog as a resuce and prevent further breeding its ok - but giving a Breeder money to get a dog which will tend to suffer more then genetic stable dogs is nothing anyone should support.

Do natural born hairless dogs exist like those hairless skin cats? I'd say short hair is you're best option in terms of lower grooming maintenance (this is subjective I know lol) but at least you won't have to deal with long fur getting matted up or tangled. Dalmatians, Great Danes, and Pitbulls are some good breeds that come to mind and large enough to have "fun" with, but find a dog that matches your lifestyle and you connect with then you'll be golden ☺️.
A Xoloitzcuintli is the only hairless dog I know of 🤔🤔

I have been sorrounded by hairless* dogs since I was a wee lad. And honestly in the future I dream of a furry fella. I fantasize about having nice cuddle sessions with my guy in the midst of winter, as his fur warms me.
Try that with a hairless dog, the only thing you will get is a layer of nasty sweat on you. Especially in the middle of summer. But I mean, it's everyone's preference. Humans have nasty sweat too so, can't be a hypocrite.

I have been sorrounded by hairless* dogs since I was a wee lad. And honestly in the future I dream of a furry fella. I fantasize about having nice cuddle sessions with my guy in the midst of winter, as his fur warms me.
Try that with a hairless dog, the only thing you will get is a layer of nasty sweat on you. Especially in the middle of summer. But I mean, it's everyone's preference. Humans have nasty sweat too so, can't be a hypocrite.
hairless dogs can sweat? thought doggos can that only on feet?

Mine does. Either I got a broken model or he is just like that lol. But he truly does..I guess the "sweating through feet" thing only applies to fur dogs.
I am not a zoologist so I truly don't know 🤷‍♂️
Sir ur Model is leaking :D

Interesting, does they sweat like humans, lil droplets forming on all the skin then?

Sir ur Model is leaking :D

Interesting, does they sweat like humans, lil droplets forming on all the skin then?
Yeah! Idk much I never looked into it. Though mine does sweat whenever uncomfortable, COATING your hand in dog sweat. (usually when picked up, it is a small height fella)
I know I am not hallucinating for the past 5 years with him. But with how many dog breeds there are, I am not surprised there are sweating dogs too lol

Yeah! Idk much I never looked into it. Though mine does sweat whenever uncomfortable, COATING your hand in dog sweat. (usually when picked up, it is a small height fella)
I know I am not hallucinating for the past 5 years with him. But with how many dog breeds there are, I am not surprised there are sweating dogs too lol
maybe self defense like a slime eel xD

uRUOgAi.gif

but as long he is fine it dont matter :D

do u need to rub him with sun lotion in summer?

🤣 truly!

And YUPPPPPP, a cute 50 SPF. It is insane. But well, wouldn't want to burn my little fella :(
It is nice to think about how you're sharing lotion with a dog lol
and in winter/heating season u need to put mostiure lotion to prevent dry skin?

sounds like very much additional work

and in winter/heating season u need to put mostiure lotion to prevent dry skin?

sounds like very much additional work
I mean we don't go outside during winter much, so not always needed. But yeahh what you're saying is the reality for me lol. I don't mind it, love him <3

Back