Fun fact about yourself

My sister stepped on my foot, reopening a scar that I incurred about a week prior to that. This was in the summer of 1994.

my penis got a zipper accident scar and I also have a scar on my butt from slaying down a coal bank during the summer using a metal door of a cabinet
Dude same here I have a scar on my foreskin and it's super sensitive from when I was rushing to get dressed as a kid lol, not so much the coal bank one.

my penis got a zipper accident scar and I also have a scar on my butt from slaying down a coal bank during the summer using a metal door of a cabinet
Forgive the correction, but I think you meant to say "sleighing."

I also tend to correct grammatical errors instinctively.

I also tend to have severe anxiety attacks from the most minuscule of conflicts.

I have had an account on a dating site for years now, but never actually found anyone I would meet with.

Best place for such things.....definite morning eye opener....(yummy)

But in all seriousness, I was and renain astonished to see how many gals in my boomer-hippie generation have never
" Showered with a Steady!" As the water conservation poster used to ask.... and how delighted they are when they discover what they've been missing ;)
"Save water, bathe with a friend."

the longest ive held my breath was a little into 4 mins and some odd secs.

I've broken a lot of bones while having fun. Including 3 vertebrae in my lower back, my hip joint, a completely separated rib, and both feet at the same time. Im actually an inch and a half shorter now than I was at 18, because of the spine.

Back