Fun fact about yourself

I am so much looking forward for getting a dog again. I miss having a mate by my side to do everything with. Evenings are getting lonelier and lonelier.

I used to create memes and parodies for youtube. I lost motivation after my best video with almost half million views got taken down.

I lost feeling in my toes during military training a decade back and that lead to me doing another military excercise years later with three broken toes and not realizing that they were broken. For a week. Afterwards, when I visited the medic because of the toes being coloured all shades of multiple rainbows, he was a bit perplexed how I didn't feel anything xD

I've been wanting to get a tattoo for quite some time, but still didn't get any good enough idea, that I would be considering to have my skin marked with for the rest of the life.

I can bend my thumb <quick measure> 70 degrees outwards. (With just the thumb, not pressing or anything).

my nickname in my family is Bones, apparently started from when i was about 3 maybe 4 y.o, i would munch & eat the little boney tippy bits of mum's fried chicken wings at dinner time, dad's first response was something like "ease up Bones, ya ain't that hungry!" xD

I am not zoo, however over half of my friends are and I find the zoo community as a whole is much more kind to animals. Maybe the reason I get along with zoos so well.

I have a special voice for my dog and we sometimes have conversations on our walks (when no ones around obviously.) He's got a really filthy mouth on him.😀

Back