Fun fact about yourself

I can tie a knot in a piece of string with my tongue. I can also touch the end of my nose with my tongue. (You all are going to start doing it now!!)
WHOA! The tongue thing, I can do. The string thing, very hot, and I don't think I'll even attempt it!

I have a weird fascination with music that conveys a tense and combative atmosphere. Here's an example:

A dear lady and I once ordered two large pizzas on a Friday afternoon and spent the entire weekend in bed until Monday morning, only getting out of bed for SOME "personal needs." I can't do that now, since I have my horse and I wouldn't leave him alone all weekend.

Last edited:
I have ALL the time in the world to myself...because my car hasn't run for 3 years.

What...I pee in the shower all the time. Much more so if I have a partner with me.
Best place for such things.....definite morning eye opener....(yummy)

But in all seriousness, I was and renain astonished to see how many gals in my boomer-hippie generation have never
" Showered with a Steady!" As the water conservation poster used to ask.... and how delighted they are when they discover what they've been missing ;)

All it takes for something to illicit an emotional response from me is certain visual and audio stimuli. I don't know what it is about this video that literally brings me to tears...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back