Fucked by more than one dog on a single session

Yes - my neighbor had two dogs that would tag team me. The younger, more dominant one would go first and when he was done the older one would take over. There were no fights although one time, one mounted my head (gave him a BJ) while his buddy was knotted to me.

My dog got picked up once, I called the pound and there wasn't going to be anyone there till xxx time. I was bored so went out anyway they had just moved and we're set up in an old barn well I didn't technically break in but I had turns with seven dogs that day. Including two rottweilers that I later learned had mauled someone and we're scheduled to be put down this made me feel terrible about the whole thing, poor dogs were so sweet I would've rescued them if I'd known.

My dog got picked up once, I called the pound and there wasn't going to be anyone there till xxx time. I was bored so went out anyway they had just moved and we're set up in an old barn well I didn't technically break in but I had turns with seven dogs that day. Including two rottweilers that I later learned had mauled someone and we're scheduled to be put down this made me feel terrible about the whole thing, poor dogs were so sweet I would've rescued them if I'd known.
Sorry about that but I'm glad you gave them some love while you could.

Oh wow that im sure is an experience of a lifetime. How long did it last?

I've done it quite a a lot, sometimes just with 2 dogs (once even very briefly having one in my pussy while another sunk his cock into my ass (with help). In one session I think I've had at most 8 when I volunteered nights at my local shelter
You are incredible, keep on being beautiful and unique ?

Back