• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Fucked by more than one dog on a single session

My dog got picked up once, I called the pound and there wasn't going to be anyone there till xxx time. I was bored so went out anyway they had just moved and we're set up in an old barn well I didn't technically break in but I had turns with seven dogs that day. Including two rottweilers that I later learned had mauled someone and we're scheduled to be put down this made me feel terrible about the whole thing, poor dogs were so sweet I would've rescued them if I'd known.

My dog got picked up once, I called the pound and there wasn't going to be anyone there till xxx time. I was bored so went out anyway they had just moved and we're set up in an old barn well I didn't technically break in but I had turns with seven dogs that day. Including two rottweilers that I later learned had mauled someone and we're scheduled to be put down this made me feel terrible about the whole thing, poor dogs were so sweet I would've rescued them if I'd known.
Sorry about that but I'm glad you gave them some love while you could.

Oh wow that im sure is an experience of a lifetime. How long did it last?

I've done it quite a a lot, sometimes just with 2 dogs (once even very briefly having one in my pussy while another sunk his cock into my ass (with help). In one session I think I've had at most 8 when I volunteered nights at my local shelter
You are incredible, keep on being beautiful and unique ?

Back